Author Topic: dorian yates is by far the the better mr "o" then coleman could have ever been!  (Read 6039 times)

slayer

• Getbig IV
due to ronnies incomlete build i award dorian the easy winner of being a much better olympian!
with ronnies 4 pack and pencil calves theres no way you can call him great or even in the top 10!

dorian was complete case closed, sure ronnie beats him on some body parts hell mike mattarazo had better calves then lee haney does that make him great? lol ronnnies a joke!

ronnie colemen a true cartoon character, not a mr"o"

Your MAAAAaaaa

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • GETBIGS MINISTER OF SEXUAL HEALTH
oh god here we go again why do you have to wind up the nuthuggers!!!!!!!!!

ta ta
Pm me for STI advice @ NO COST

slayer

• Getbig IV
these calves and abbs were an embarrasment to the olympia crown, the only reason ronnie won is because they wanted a man of color to follow haney!

Your MAAAAaaaa

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
oh god now your chatting shit I love Dorian he is my fave but To say that about Ronnie is total bull!!

Thats it no more arguing from me cause i hate these threads!! lol

ta ta

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
these calves and abbs were an embarrasment to the olympia crown, the only reason ronnie won is because they wanted a man of color to follow haney!

Thats exactly what the "they" wanted. A 285lb, 40 year old, black dude from Texas with a heavy southern accent. They needed these characteristics to help the sport blossom and reach our nations youth.   ::)

Dorian was the best for a while. Ronnie was the best for a while. Time to move on.

slayer

• Getbig IV
total embarrasmant to the crown! mr o should be complete from top to bottom , not missing 2 abbs and walking on chopstix!

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
dude, take it to the truce thread....please. ;D ;D ;D
nasser=piece of shit

slayer

• Getbig IV
 i dont even know if this bum should be ranked in the top 10, i d put zane and platz easilly ahead ,hmmmm lets see who else!

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Yes,I agree.I especially thought Dorian looked great when he had one arm and a torn quad.Here is something for you to chew on.Ronnie=8 TIME MR.OLYMPIA,Slayer = someone who has never competed and is probably around 150 pounds and looks like the little swimmers you see at the local YMCA.

Your MAAAAaaaa

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
wait humpster andv hulkster see this they will break down!!!!

ta ta

slayer

• Getbig IV
Yes,I agree.I especially thought Dorian looked great when he had one arm and a torn quad.Here is something for you to chew on.Ronnie=8 TIME MR.OLYMPIA,Slayer = someone who has never competed and is probably around 150 pounds and looks like the little swimmers you see at the local YMCA.
my wifes calves blow colemens away and she never trained em! how fucking pathetic!

Necrosis

• Getbig V
your wife is a fat pig i take it

JimmyTheFish

• Getbig III
your wife is a fat pig i take it

hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!! yes!

Victor VonDoom

• Getbig IV
  • ...and Doom shall control the world!
It is idiocy to compare the two.  At their respective peaks every Mr. O has surpassed his predecessor.  That does not eclipse the standing of previous Mr. Os.  Dorian was great.  Ronnie was great.  The sun has set on both men.

Perhaps, I should explain in greater detail why comparing Dorian and Ronnie is misguided.  But no . . . I would be a fool to think you might understand what only Doom can know.  Bah!

Doom disapproves.

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
Slayer take those facile comprehensions & ignorance of Yates' hugely flawed bod beginning with the tiny arms and big waist, and start here, page one. Take your time & have a dictionary ready for the big words. You'll soon be freed of your current naivete, then get back to us.  ;)
http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=69359.0

Or as Sergio said:
"Yates: no arms & the belly of a cow".

SquatAss

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
my wifes calves blow colemens away and she never trained em! how fucking pathetic!

Really? You're wife has bigger calves than Coleman? She must be one of the ugliest whores around then.

Yorkie T

• Getbig III
  • Blades Business Crew.
due to ronnies incomlete build i award dorian the easy winner of being a much better olympian!
with ronnies 4 pack and pencil calves theres no way you can call him great or even in the top 10!

dorian was complete case closed, sure ronnie beats him on some body parts hell mike mattarazo had better calves then lee haney does that make him great? lol ronnnies a joke!

8) B.B.C. 8)

Tigerman

• Getbig III

Why in the hell you keep opening these fuckin' unuseful threads?
There is a almost 400 pages thread for discussing Dorian vs Ronnie. Go and post there your humble opinion and stop this shit.

Jr. Yates

• Getbig V
Thanks for pointing out the two things Dorian had over Ronnie.
yeah its a little harsh saying you can't even call him great or a top 10, we are talking about Ronnie Coleman the 8 time Mr. O champ right? not that Ron Coleman from the 90s that was entering all those small shows.
bodybuildersreality.com

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
merge this with the truce thread.

on second thought, Slayer does not deserve to be a part of that on going saga
Flower Boy Ran Away

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
Really? You're wife has bigger calves than Coleman? She must be one of the ugliest whores around then.

HAHA, RON.....

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
yeah its a little harsh saying you can't even call him great or a top 10, we are talking about Ronnie Coleman the 8 time Mr. O champ right? not that Ron Coleman from the 90s that was entering all those small shows.
haney won it 8 times way before coleman. haney is better.

MattT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Sponsored by: PVL Sports Nutrition

whats with the racist post? i knew you were invloved with the KKK but i never thought u would let it slip out like you just did >:(  This calls for a banning.  All in favor say I

Yates was a way better bber then Jay will ever be, Yates even admitted Ronnie was better then him so get over it.. Did u hear him say that about Jay? NOPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So go suck on some balls for awhile to get yourself in a better mood..

CT

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
IMHO Ronnie is a better bodybuilder than Dorian was BUT Yates had a certain presence that made him special. I think that "I can walk through a brick wall" presence allowed him to win several Os despite some strctural and muscular flaws.

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
I think that "I can walk through a brick wall" presence allowed him to win several Os despite some strctural and muscular flaws.
Along with some friends at Weider; it was that knowledge that allowed him to remain pompous even when clearly not the best on stage, something he still won't admit. ;)