Author Topic: Man Stabs Wife and Daughter over Plans to Leave Islam...  (Read 9405 times)

Eldon

• Getbig III
Man Stabs Wife and Daughter over Plans to Leave Islam...
« on: October 10, 2006, 12:46:24 PM »
http://www.news.com.au/couriermail/story/0,23739,20560551-3102,00.html

A RELIGIOUS feud between a Muslim father and his teenage daughter may have sparked a bloody domestic dispute on the Gold Coast which left the man's wife dead and him fighting for life in hospital.

Police are investigating suggestions the violence erupted after the 17-year-old girl told her father she wanted to opt out of the Islamic faith and convert to Christianity. The girl's mother is believed to have stepped in to protect her daughter, only to be fatally stabbed with a kitchen knife.

Neighbours reported hearing "blood-curdling" screams before the hysterical girl ran half-naked from their Southport home unit covered in scratches.

Police later found the body of the girl's mother, 41, inside the blood-smeared unit. Her husband was taken to the Gold Coast Hospital with a stab wound to the chest. He was last night in a critical condition under police guard.

Neighbour Caitlin Dalton was taking out the rubbish about 7pm on Monday when she heard "loud, huge, terrifying screams" coming from the unit complex.

"She (the teenager) was yelling, 'Help me, help me, they're trying to kill me'," Ms Dalton said. "Everybody heard the screams but we couldn't work out which unit they were coming from. Then this girl emerged in the stairwell hysterical and crying.

"Her clothes had been ripped off, she was just in her underwear and she had quite severe scratches down her arm and across her back."

Ms Dalton said that as residents tried to comfort the sobbing girl, she told how she had wanted to "convert from the Islam religion . . . and obviously her father didn't handle it very well".

"She said her parents were really strict," Ms Dalton said.

SCENE of tragedy . . . police investigators at the blood-splattered unit yesterday, and, below, the building containing the unit. Picture: Paul Riley

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
Re: Man Stabs Wife and Daughter over Plans to Leave Islam...
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2006, 12:48:28 PM »
That's terrible.

Just like that Amish school shooting in Pensylvania or that  school shooting in colorado.  Just aweful. 

Did someone just murder their entire family in the US recently also?   VEry bad stuff.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2006, 12:50:00 PM »
Oh yeah  what about the preachers wife who kill her husband.....?  aweful terrible.   :(

leycus 101

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2006, 01:13:33 PM »
GOOD OLD RADICAL ISLAM....  ::)
pump'em dump'em

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2006, 01:24:43 PM »
Hahaha, look at you Ozmo, trying to bring Christianity down to islams level... ::)

He bahaved like he did due to islams teachings, and the whole situation was to do with the religion. Did the 2 accounts you posted about revolve around Christianity?

Trying to allign Christianity with islam after reading this story is just out right disgusting.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2006, 01:35:13 PM »
http://www.vdare.com/taylor/050913_crime.htm   :)

look whose talking....you gonna believe a black dood on this? :)

Blacks are just 13 percent of the population but they commit more than half the muggings and murders in the country. Hispanics commit violent crimes at about three times the white rate.

The proportion of blacks and Hispanics in an area is the single best indicator of how dangerous it is. The racial mix is a much better predictor of crime rates than poverty, unemployment, and dropout rates combined.

Although Jesse Jackson and Bill Cosby wring their hands over black-on-black mayhem, blacks actually commit more violent crime against whites than blacks. A black is about 39 times more likely to do violence to a white than the other way around, and no less than 130 times more likely to rob a white.

And yes, everyone's suspicions about rape are correct: Every year there are about 15,000 black-on-white rapes but fewer than 900 white-on-black rapes. There are more than 3,000 gang rapes of whites by blacks—but white-on-black gang rapes are so rare they do not even show up in the statistics.

There is plenty more—but just

carpe` vaginum!

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: October 10, 2006, 01:39:03 PM »
Hahaha, look at you Ozmo, trying to bring Christianity down to islams level... ::)

He bahaved like he did due to islams teachings, and the whole situation was to do with the religion. Did the 2 accounts you posted about revolve around Christianity?

Trying to allign Christianity with islam after reading this story is just out right disgusting.

Not trying ot allign it at all.......are you kidding me?   Just putting it in it's proper perspective.........  Just another nut case on a murder spree.  No different than many of the other murderers who were probably christains.

Islam is an extreme out dated religion with followers from 3rd world countries who do wacked out brutal shit.  Killing is worng regardless of religous motivations or not.  Those wack jobs would have killed with or with out Islam.  (or...with or with out christianity) As a result it's getting massive attention in the media and on this board.  It's not right and it's no different than any other murder.  That's my point here.

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: October 10, 2006, 01:49:25 PM »
Not trying ot allign it at all.......are you kidding me?   Just putting it in it's proper perspective.........  Just another nut case on a murder spree.  No different than many of the other murderers who were probably christains.

Islam is an extreme out dated religion with followers from 3rd world countries who do wacked out brutal shit.  Killing is worng regardless of religous motivations or not.  Those wack jobs would have killed with or with out Islam.  (or...with or with out christianity) As a result it's getting massive attention in the media and on this board.  It's not right and it's no different than any other murder.  That's my point here.

That wasn't your point at all, but now you've made it your point because I called you up on it!

The only relationship these murders had were the religious connections, and in the case of the christian murders, the only part christianity had to play was that he was a pastor, and the other happened in a Amish village.

This murder however... was directly because of the "religion" of islam. Islam WAS a motive in this case.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #8 on: October 10, 2006, 01:50:11 PM »
Oh yeah  what about the preachers wife who kill her husband.....?  aweful terrible.   :(

I think she was a Christian who committed a murder, not someone who committed a murder because of her Christianity.  There isn't much killing in the name of Christianity in this country.  At least not anymore.  

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: October 10, 2006, 02:00:21 PM »
That wasn't your point at all, but now you've made it your point because I called you up on it!

The only relationship these murders had were the religious connections, and in the case of the christian murders, the only part christianity had to play was that he was a pastor, and the other happened in a Amish village.

This murder however... was directly because of the "religion" of islam. Islam WAS a motive in this case.

NO!  If it wasn't purely religous there would far more murders like this.  that guy decided to "harm" his daughter in the heat of the arguement.  That's a emotionally/anger motivated killing...............  Now we can assume he used Islam to jusify his actions but in the heat of the moment he chose to try and kill his daughter.  he didn;t say.... "hmmm  Mohammad says i can kill her....  OK then I'll kill her."  A father isn't going ot robotically follow his religion and kill his daughter....  Even Abraham hesitated and thought about it!   

Islam WAS a motive in this case.
::)
Get a grip. 

Pretty soon you'll be wearing pillow cases on your head.

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: October 10, 2006, 02:06:58 PM »
Are you fucking blind brother?

She told him she wanted to convert to christianity from islam. This was the seed that was planted in his head. He would be dishonoured by her and she would become an apostate (punishable by death under sharia law [note: this is in the koran haider you fagtard!]).

But you're right, the brainwashing cult of islam has nothing to do with this.

Have a nice day brother!
الاسلام هو شيطانية

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: October 10, 2006, 02:15:38 PM »
Are you fucking blind brother?

She told him she wanted to convert to christianity from islam. This was the seed that was planted in his head. He would be dishonoured by her and she would become an apostate (punishable by death under sharia law [note: this is in the koran haider you fagtard!]).

Oh really?  You mean fathers haven't got mad before when their daughters decided not to do what the they wanted and inturn embarrassed them publically?   That's never happened before?  The only difference here is that this wack job, decided to deal with it violently. 

I'll spell it out differently: 

-  THE KORAN DIDN'T CONTROL THIS GUY TO KILL HIS DAUGHTER.   

IT WAS HIS CHOICE.

-  THE KORAN IS A BOOK, NOT A LIVING BEING.  THEREFORE IT CAN'T MAKE PEOPLE DO ANYTHING.

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: October 10, 2006, 02:30:50 PM »
Islam is an ideolic cult, which infact my friend... does have effect on ones mind.

Principles of islam and it's teachings via the koran and hadiths have effected this mans beliefs since the first day his own father force the curse of islam upon his young head.

If there was a small sect of people living on a island who's "book" contained things that justified killing your daughter such as satanic richtuals, killing those who dishonour you etc... would it have an effect on the people? You are a product of your enviroment.

Remember: being an apostate in islam is punishable by death, is it so far from the realm of reality that this "man" believed this?

There are lots of cases like this across the globe.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #13 on: October 10, 2006, 03:05:36 PM »
I think she was a Christian who committed a murder, not someone who committed a murder because of her Christianity.  There isn't much killing in the name of Christianity in this country.  At least not anymore.  
listen to this, ozmo. the point was, was that although this guy may have been a nutter, his motive for killing his family was that they wanted to leave islam. his religion was the motivating factor behind this killing. he wasnt a guy who killed someone in a barfight who just happened to follow islam. islam itself WAS his reason for doing this.

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: October 10, 2006, 03:13:16 PM »
listen to this, ozmo. the point was, was that although this guy may have been a nutter, his motive for killing his family was that they wanted to leave islam. his religion was the motivating factor behind this killing. he wasnt a guy who killed someone in a barfight who just happened to follow islam. islam itself WAS his reason for doing this.

Why even bother? Ozmo has truly shown how much of a liberal apologist he is, STILL unable to name and shame the "religion" of islam as the cause of the death of this person. He's so dillusional it begs belief!

I picture Ozmo as the most hippy fucker ever... :-\

Need to work on those arms brother... but you do have those pipe veins in your arms like ronnie coleman!
الاسلام هو شيطانية

lilwoday09smb

• Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: October 10, 2006, 03:23:59 PM »
yet another reason why i hate all muslims

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: October 10, 2006, 04:26:52 PM »
Why even bother? Ozmo has truly shown how much of a liberal apologist he is, STILL unable to name and shame the "religion" of islam as the cause of the death of this person. He's so dillusional it begs belief!

I picture Ozmo as the most hippy fucker ever... :-\

Need to work on those arms brother... but you do have those pipe veins in your arms like ronnie coleman!

So now we are going to pull out the "apologist card" complete swith an insulting picture?

You are pathetic.  Seriously.  I feel sorry for you.   :P

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: October 10, 2006, 04:29:16 PM »

Yeah,  i hear you, but i come from the school of thought that if you want to justify a violent action you find something that will fit in perfect.  So to me, the guy, whether he was a product of his enviroment or not, was un balanced and prone ot violence to begin with and that was the main factor in his actioins and not Islam.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: October 10, 2006, 04:33:08 PM »
Islam is an ideolic cult, which infact my friend... does have effect on ones mind.

Principles of islam and it's teachings via the koran and hadiths have effected this mans beliefs since the first day his own father force the curse of islam upon his young head.

If there was a small sect of people living on a island who's "book" contained things that justified killing your daughter such as satanic richtuals, killing those who dishonour you etc... would it have an effect on the people? You are a product of your enviroment.

Remember: being an apostate in islam is punishable by death, is it so far from the realm of reality that this "man" believed this?

There are lots of cases like this across the globe.

What happened Nordic?  Did you lose your girlfriend to a muslim?  Is that what your crusade against muslims is really about?

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #19 on: October 10, 2006, 07:08:30 PM »
http://www.vdare.com/taylor/050913_crime.htm   :)

look whose talking....you gonna believe a black dood on this? :)

Blacks are just 13 percent of the population but they commit more than half the muggings and murders in the country. Hispanics commit violent crimes at about three times the white rate.

The proportion of blacks and Hispanics in an area is the single best indicator of how dangerous it is. The racial mix is a much better predictor of crime rates than poverty, unemployment, and dropout rates combined.

Although Jesse Jackson and Bill Cosby wring their hands over black-on-black mayhem, blacks actually commit more violent crime against whites than blacks. A black is about 39 times more likely to do violence to a white than the other way around, and no less than 130 times more likely to rob a white.

And yes, everyone's suspicions about rape are correct: Every year there are about 15,000 black-on-white rapes but fewer than 900 white-on-black rapes. There are more than 3,000 gang rapes of whites by blacks—but white-on-black gang rapes are so rare they do not even show up in the statistics.

There is plenty more—but just

Can you tell me about all those white kids that go to schools and shoot up people just because they saw it on a video game or somebody was being mean to them. What about those grown white men who goes to schools to molest and kill a innocent girl in colorado? What about that guy that shot innocent girls between the age of 6-13, killing 5 of them and hurting more? What about all those grown white men who go around raping women(more than any race).What about that guy that bombed that building in oklahoma killing all those kids? What about the KKK killing innocent african americans for many years? What about those guys that bombed the birmingham school killing innocent 4 black girls. Think before you speak

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #20 on: October 10, 2006, 07:10:34 PM »
Can you tell me about all those white kids that go to schools and shoot up people just because they saw it on a video game or somebody was being mean to them. What about those grown white men who goes to schools to molest and kill a innocent girl in colorado? What about that guy that shot innocent girls between the age of 6-13, killing 5 of them and hurting more? What about all those grown white men who go around raping women(more than any race).What about that guy that bombed that building in oklahoma killing all those kids? What about the KKK killing innocent african americans for many years? What about those guys that bombed the birmingham school killing innocent 4 black girls. Think before you speak

Let me guess your next comment is: Meltdown

Then your next comment is: You must be black

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: October 10, 2006, 07:17:09 PM »
Let me guess your next comment is: Meltdown

Then your next comment is: You must be black

No, their next comment will be:  You must be muslim

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #22 on: October 11, 2006, 09:59:08 AM »
Toxy, I don't understand why you are sinking to that level and I think it's pretty pathetic.  :-[

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #23 on: October 11, 2006, 10:19:26 AM »
uhh...obviously what he did was wrong  ??? Ozmo just completely owned manni, exposing him for the dumbass zealot he is. I know a christian girl whose dad is muslim... and she's still alive. I guess in this case he was able to hold back the terrorist muslim within him?  ::) Jackass.
follow the arrows

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #24 on: October 11, 2006, 10:21:35 AM »
Also, its funny how you think similar incidents don't happen when a christian to muslim conversion is involved. I guess you could hold christianity liable for the murderer's actions in that case too?
follow the arrows