Author Topic: I've just had the police 'round (finally)  (Read 2977 times)

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
  • thank you Ron & Getbig, I've had so much fun
I've just had the police 'round (finally)
« on: October 10, 2006, 01:00:41 PM »
...After two and a half months (hello getbig!!!), the cops finally came here for me to sign the statement (the one saying I'd drop charges) against Tingnting.  Unfortunately it was all misspelt and not quite factual.  So I didn't sign it.  I proofread it and attempted to edit it, but...  the arresting officer police constable thought I was funny and perhaps worthmorewhile.

Instead I've said I will proceed with a proper (not dropping the charges) statement against Paul what'shisname.  At least it keeps the lovely hardworking police on my side...

For anyone who has missed this last 70 days of my life...  I had a weekend fling, then when he didn't do what he said he was gonna do (like come back on time), I checked where he'd been on 'my history'.  That's how I found getbig. 

Then we did a meltdown on the internet and he went bonkers, and kicked in my door. 

Although I live a fairly full life, that was the most scared I've ever been.  [At least till the next night when I set fire to my flat and put it out by myself.  I felt no fear that night, so that's good, except I'm still cleaning it up and it's still coming out of all my tear ducts and pores.  It has aged me].

So I'm now still contemplating making that statement against him.  I have moved on (I've found a bigger younger hornier bloke who will do for a bit), but I'm SO UPSET ABOUT MEN LIKE THAT thing/Paul WRECKING PEOPLE'S LIVES. 

He beat up everyone in 3 pubs after he scared the daylights out of me.  I've just found out that he got arrested outside of the police station after threatening 3 young black boys.  Waaaaaaaaaaa.  I thought he got arrested in the 3rd pub.  Turns out its only the cops who are pressing charges. 

I bet he's laughing.  Madness... 

But the way I figure (and the coppa agrees), the longer he's out on bail the longer he'll have to conform and abide by the rules of a decent life...

Please advise???

plus, please STella (thanks for letting me be here), although I realise this is completely crazy, would you please allow that sick mad Tingnting to come out of timeout?

So that he may apologise to me and attempt to sort out his life - perhaps not his drug problems or his family mess, but ? ! ? ! ?    (he's certainly more addicted to this than me as he tries most days to get back logged on here ...)

with love
and thanks

Linda
x

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
Re: I've just had the police 'round (finally)
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2006, 01:13:12 PM »
O

My

Lawd.

Seriously though Linda, I hope it turns out OK for you. Take care of yourself.

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2006, 01:21:19 PM »
thanks, Rearden METAL. 
Are you an Ayn Rand fan or is that just your real name ?

xxxL

ps:  I'll be okay.  I'm not concerned about me...

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2006, 01:22:03 PM »
Wow,  :o

Are you serious about all this?
S

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2006, 01:25:30 PM »
Wow,  :o

Are you serious about all this?

Yes.  But lovely jag and Always Sore and YoMamma et al think I'm a troll or a gimmick (or somethings

xxx
Linda

Lord Humungous

• Getbig V
  • REVOLUTION CALLING!
« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2006, 01:31:27 PM »
Brits= nutty!
X

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: October 10, 2006, 03:06:01 PM »
Hi xxxLinda.  First I want to thank you for posting more coherently so that we can understand what you are saying.  I really appreciate it and I know the rest here do as well.

As for tingnting being in time-out, I don't have the power to let people out of time-out.  Only Ron can do that.  I don't know why tingnting was placed in time-out in the first place so I really can't ask Ron to let him out.

Usually people in time-out have to "agree" to behave themselves before Ron will let them out and/or serve a determined amount of time.

I don't think Ron letting tingnting out of time-out is going to make him apologize to you though.  If this whole thing is on the up and up, Paul knows how (and has known how) to get ahold of you if he wanted to apologize. 

Hope everything works out for you xxxLinda :)

R

Mydavid

• Getbig V
  • thankd dweetir :)
« Reply #7 on: October 10, 2006, 03:29:15 PM »
plus, please STella (thanks for letting me be here), although I realise this is completely crazy, would you please allow that sick mad Tingnting to come out of timeout?

So that he may apologise to me and attempt to sort out his life - perhaps not his drug problems or his family mess, but ? ! ? ! ?    (he's certainly more addicted to this than me as he tries most days to get back logged on here ...)

This ought to be interesting.

Lisa

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
« Reply #8 on: October 10, 2006, 04:08:33 PM »
thanks, Rearden METAL. 
Are you an Ayn Rand fan or is that just your real name ?

xxxL

ps:  I'll be okay.  I'm not concerned about me...

Best book ever written, Linda.

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: October 10, 2006, 04:57:29 PM »

Best book ever written, Linda.

I agree.  My fave.  I find The Fountainhead easier going though.  Atlas Shrugged is such a big read.  I bought both in hardcover and carried them plus 19 other books (Bible etc.) in a small white plastic garbage can from Toronto to NY and then across the pond to London.  I told them at customs I was a writer...  It was worth paying the excess baggage charge.

But I've not read either for years. 
I used to re-read them often just to judge how much I'd changed...
Nowadays i need specs.

with much love
Linda

ps: 

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #10 on: October 10, 2006, 05:03:04 PM »
can't be real.
E

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: October 10, 2006, 05:04:59 PM »
Hi xxxLinda.  First I want to thank you for posting more coherently so that we can understand what you are saying.  I really appreciate it and I know the rest here do as well.

As for tingnting being in time-out, I don't have the power to let people out of time-out.  Only Ron can do that.  I don't know why tingnting was placed in time-out in the first place so I really can't ask Ron to let him out.

Usually people in time-out have to "agree" to behave themselves before Ron will let them out and/or serve a determined amount of time.

I don't think Ron letting tingnting out of time-out is going to make him apologize to you though.  If this whole thing is on the up and up, Paul knows how (and has known how) to get ahold of you if he wanted to apologize. 

Hope everything works out for you xxxLinda :)

THanks STella.

But I don't want to hear from him, I will not answer the door or phone to him.  No way. 

I realise I am being provocational, but that is my nature.  I've always been provocative.

The 'meltdown' happened here on Getbig, so I thought it might be appropriate that he sort himself out with your help. 

I did point out that he's seemingly keen to be allowed to log back on. 

You might again advise him about his course of test and cocaine.  Noone would tell me, when it was happening, what test was.  It took me ages to figure out (by myself)...

Your advice about adultery was brilliant and he should have heeded it.

>>> so I would prefer that he apologise to you lot.

and his wife and kid;

...everyone he attacked in all the local pubs;
the police when he resisted arrest
& the taxpayer who is paying for the cops and the courts,

...and my landlord (who paid for the damage to my door);
even my neighbours who kindly defended me, etc.

xxxL

as for me being more coherent, well...
I'm fine.