Author Topic: Why South Korea and esp china wont comply posing sanctions against N korea  (Read 1856 times)

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
simple...

they dont wanna a million refugees in their respective countries from N korea if their economy goes kaput!

condi does make up some excelent bullshit though...

3 yrs ago we promised em a lift of economic sanctions....2 yrs ago..rumsfield denied a lifting of these sanctions...

now they come to the barganing table wth a nuke.. :-\

my 2 cents..and watch and wait for it to happen....after all the talk and dust settels...pretty much nothing is gonna get done...

yet another fuckup by this admin..

ta fucking da!
carpe` vaginum!

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
Did you come up with that theory all by yourself or did you plagiarize it from the BBC?

I pretty sure some blame could be traced back the Clinton too buddy.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
I think it's pretty clear that we pulled the old switcheroo on the North koreans.

It's not a huge deal - we want them to be bankrupt so perhaps we can get our paws in there for the recovery effort (you think we keep 50k US troops in S Korea for kicks? LOL.. it's on standby for the inevitable fall.  Once we get in NK, we'll stick around just like we did in SK :) )

IMO, the goal of course would be to better manage trade relations and other things ith China.  Imagine our own "Little China" right next door.  And I think everyone agrees that China is going to be one bad MFer in about 10-15 years.  better to keep your friends close, and your enemies even closer! :)

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
Did you come up with that theory all by yourself or did you plagiarize it from the BBC?

no honey...i'm smarter than you...

relax...this dosen't involve islam so you pretty much should have nothing to say...

you r so mad at me for exposing you as some irate black guy..relax man..it really is ok to be black now a days :)
carpe` vaginum!

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...

relax...this dosen't involve islam so you pretty much should have nothing to say...

you r so mad at me for exposing you as some irate black guy..relax man..it really is ok to be black now a days :)

Hmm, so far from the truth you wouldn't imagine! [on all accounts]
الاسلام هو شيطانية

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
Hmm, so far from the truth you wouldn't imagine! [on all accounts]

i have a feeling i'm dead bang on... :)
carpe` vaginum!

dookie

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!

man toxic, i dont know if you checked the new lately, but arabs, and persians too are the new black man. 

also hey let me ask.....whats the deal with persians.  why the beef with arabs, when nearly everyone identifies you guys as the same.  my boy is from iran and his mom hates arabs...and the first think i thought to myself was...but arent you arab....sorry for my ignorance...

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
also hey let me ask.....whats the deal with persians.  why the beef with arabs, when nearly everyone identifies you guys as the same.  my boy is from iran and his mom hates arabs...and the first think i thought to myself was...but arent you arab....sorry for my ignorance...
oh no you didnt!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
China is now massing troops on N Korea's border.

Race for the capital when NK's economy collapses!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
man toxic, i dont know if you checked the new lately, but arabs, and persians too are the new black man. 

eh...watcha gona do..and no not persian...ex pakistani..
carpe` vaginum!

dookie

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Re: Why South Korea and esp china wont comply posing sanctions against N korea
« Reply #10 on: October 11, 2006, 08:16:56 AM »

eh...watcha gona do..and no not persian...ex pakistani..

ahhh pakastani....my bad.  thought you were from iran, or parents were from iran. 

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #11 on: October 11, 2006, 08:19:27 AM »
ahhh pakastani....my bad.  thought you were from iran, or parents were from iran. 

betwixt whether i have my hair short or long.....and its summer or winter..i get mistaken between anywhere from spanish to italian...meh...
carpe` vaginum!

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #12 on: October 11, 2006, 09:51:09 AM »
I hate Bush as well but I don't how can pit the whole North Korea debacle on his administration. Of course, his administration is to share partial blame for over agressiveness which probably lead North Korea to develop the weapons. North Korea has even reached out to talk and Bush has refused.
But part of the blame also falls on previous administrations.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: October 11, 2006, 10:01:58 AM »
Bush just told the world on CNN that he's committed to diplomacy with N Korea.

I support this 1000%.

I jsut can't figure out why 1) He is not committed to diplomacy with iran, a lesser threat, and 2) why bush supporters here are so darn quiet about this.  Last month we had ten people on here shouting that war with Iran was so necessary.  This month, NKorea, blowing up nukes and calling us out, and not one of them is crying for war.

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #14 on: October 11, 2006, 10:03:13 AM »
simple...

they dont wanna a million refugees in their respective countries from N korea if their economy goes kaput!

condi does make up some excelent bullshit though...

3 yrs ago we promised em a lift of economic sanctions....2 yrs ago..rumsfield denied a lifting of these sanctions...

now they come to the barganing table wth a nuke.. :-\

my 2 cents..and watch and wait for it to happen....after all the talk and dust settels...pretty much nothing is gonna get done...

yet another fuckup by this admin..

ta fucking da!

I thought you stopped sniffing that shit :'(??

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #15 on: October 11, 2006, 07:45:10 PM »
I thought you stopped sniffing that shit :'(??

so do tell..how does the inside of bushes ass taste like?

carpe` vaginum!

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #16 on: October 11, 2006, 10:02:32 PM »
Well China is backing some of the sanctions so Toxie  guess ur wrong. China didn't back anthing that could infer military action..such as inspections of goods etc. China will do whats best for them from an economic standpoint. They may endure the refugee's if it means a smoother economic picture in the future. Or they may do their best to keep out the refugee's.
L

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #17 on: October 11, 2006, 10:05:03 PM »
Well China is backing some of the sanctions so Toxie  guess ur wrong. China didn't back anthing that could infer military action..such as inspections of goods etc. China will do whats best for them from an economic standpoint. They may endure the refugee's if it means a smoother economic picture in the future. Or they may do their best to keep out the refugee's.

in real terms china wont do shit..does china really want a 100,000 or more refugees in its already over populated state?

yanno why i'm concerned....cause i'm a spoiled brat used to a luxury life...and i dont wanna see the economy of this country go down the fucking shitter cause fuckface bush and friends are dumbfucks >:(
carpe` vaginum!

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #18 on: October 11, 2006, 10:44:34 PM »
They may...may decide to deal with it on the short run. This may be seen as unavoidable. The Chinese may figure they will have to suck this down at some point so just try and get it over with on the short run. I think a deal could be worked out that the South and the UN would come in pretty quickly and deal with the situation if China agreed to open the borders.
L