Author Topic: I have looked n looked - Ronnie should of won the O  (Read 5097 times)

HRDCOR

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
I have looked n looked - Ronnie should of won the O
« on: October 11, 2006, 01:49:55 AM »
I have looked and looked for over a week now and have reached my conclusion , Ronnie should not have lossed (no disrespect Jay)  And here it is in a nut shell, bottom line,Ronnies physique shows seperation in every muscle group along with extreme development,it is 4 dimensional in every pose !!, Jays does not ,it molds into a 2 dimensional look and lacks seperation and definable gaps between muscle groups and he doesnt have a even extreme muscle devolpment in EVERY muscle group , condition and hardness is the same in both athletes , so I think Ronnie was the clear winner as well as should have been at the following shows, and it is kinda obvious from the hundreds of photos I have examined, it was blatinly obvious last year and I dont see no change this year !!

My 2 cents worth , for what it is worth !!

whitewidow

Re: I have looked n looked
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2006, 02:05:08 AM »
wich pro are you again? I think melvin anthony looked the best out of the lot.

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2006, 03:24:28 AM »
Jay the winner - end of story. When will people just accept it?  ::)

theonlyone

« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2006, 03:29:13 AM »
You have lookT n LookT
Yeah Jays win wasn't convincing. The powers that be may have told Ronnie we will give you the win this year to you but with the condition that next year you retire and someone new will take the crown.

LASTREP72

• Getbig III
  • STANZO-20 stayin crisp, tight, and strong!!!
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2006, 04:00:40 AM »
I have looked and looked for over a week now and have reached my conclusion , Ronnie should not have lossed (no disrespect Jay)  And here it is in a nut shell, bottom line,Ronnies physique shows seperation in every muscle group along with extreme development,it is 4 dimensional in every pose !!, Jays does not ,it molds into a 2 dimensional look and lacks seperation and definable gaps between muscle groups and he doesnt have a even extreme muscle devolpment in EVERY muscle group , condition and hardness is the same in both athletes , so I think Ronnie was the clear winner as well as should have been at the following shows, and it is kinda obvious from the hundreds of photos I have examined, it was blatinly obvious last year and I dont see no change this year !!

Well if anyone should know I guess it would be a fellow pro - I just think when you compare the front double biceps shots Jay doesn't come close to Coleman (accually Jay's misproportioned arms seriously hinder him in those shots), Jay beets Ronnie in the back db bi, and back lat-spread (but it's hard to say as it seems like Ronnie doesn't like to fully extend his lats so as to show off his traps at the same time). But like you said Jay is seriously thick skinned and looks like he lacks the muscular development Ronnie does.
I'm Rick James BITCH!!!

Bigger Business

• Getbig V
  • FKN Gym Wear
« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2006, 04:02:17 AM »
Get on the Jay train HRDCR!

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2006, 04:05:00 AM »
ron will be back!
Z

sammy1980

• Getbig II
  • congrats to the new mr o: melvin anthony
« Reply #7 on: October 11, 2006, 05:37:39 AM »
hrdcor: you are rite...jay shouldnt have beaten ronnie..but melvin was better than both of em..and rockel should have placed higher (top 5) , he didnt even place in the top 15 wtf is that. When a guy like rockel doesnt place in the top 15 in a line up like this years O, im starting to wonder what bodybuilding is about..its like two different "sports" one for the bloated freaks and one for the athletic physiques...mr o has to start with weight classes or a new federation for "classical bodybuilding" has to be formed.

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • THE FLAG OF THE ZAPATISTA ARMY OF LIBERATION
« Reply #8 on: October 11, 2006, 05:49:50 AM »

KEEP LOOKING!!!!
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

Yorkie T

• Getbig III
  • Blades Business Crew.
« Reply #9 on: October 11, 2006, 05:53:03 AM »

i think there was a case for Ronnie winning the dutch gp he looked much better there than he did at the o and the other gp's, but i do think jay was better at the olympia on that particular day.
8) B.B.C. 8)

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: October 11, 2006, 06:54:44 AM »

WELL HERE YOU GO
MUSCKETECH AND VYOTECH  GAVE ALOT OF MONEY BSN DIDN'T YOU WORK IT OUT.I AGREE MARK THEY BOTH WERE OFF ALITTLE COMING IN TO HEAVY BUT RONNIE STILL HAS THE BETTER LINES...BUT LIKE I SAID I WOULD HAVE PICKED....VICTOR...DEXTE R...MELVIN FOR TOP 3 GOING BY WHAT THEY SAY THEY JUDGE ON....

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #11 on: October 11, 2006, 06:56:25 AM »
WELL HERE YOU GO
MUSCKETECH AND VYOTECH  GAVE ALOT OF MONEY BSN DIDN'T YOU WORK IT OUT.I AGREE MARK THEY BOTH WERE OFF ALITTLE COMING IN TO HEAVY BUT RONNIE STILL HAS THE BETTER LINES...BUT LIKE I SAID I WOULD HAVE PICKED....VICTOR...DEXTE R...MELVIN FOR TOP 3 GOING BY WHAT THEY SAY THEY JUDGE ON....

THATS WHAT I SAID!!!!!!!! With RONNIE 4th ..... RONNIE ROCKEL THAT IS !!!!!! NOC LEE would of rounded out my top 5!!!!!!!!!!!
L

Zach Trowbridge

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: October 11, 2006, 06:59:24 AM »
WELL HERE YOU GO

True.  Whether Jay beat Ronnie or Ronnie beat Jay, neither should have won, based on the "judging criteria."  Although I think Jay will have an easier time bringing his waist down to normal proportions than Ronnie's.  Jay doesn't have the GH gut look, it just looks like his obliques are far too thick and it ruins his taper.

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #13 on: October 11, 2006, 07:18:17 AM »
It is better to judge both on video. Pictures lie. In video Ronnie you will notice how soft and sagging his muscles look and in contrast how atrophied his arms look. Check out his Moses video on YouTube. In video Jay looks huge but also tight and hard. Much better condition.

buffbodz

• Getbig V
  • It's only a board
« Reply #14 on: October 11, 2006, 08:16:05 AM »
What's the big deal.  The better man won that night and from the looks of it, Jay is still improving and Ronnie has seen better days.  Get over it and start picking the 07 Mr.O.  Can Jay repeat?  What about Heath or Dex?  Badell says He'll come in better.  Maby the show will have the best man winning every year on his merits alone and not have to beat the champ.  That gets old.  The King is dead, Long live the King.....Till next October.
6 meals lift heavy and 1/2 hr cardio

xpac2

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: October 11, 2006, 08:18:49 AM »
Ruhl should have won if they were awarding freaks. Victor should have won if they weren't. I don't think Jay or Ronnie should have been in the running.

LASTREP72

• Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: October 11, 2006, 12:42:45 PM »
WELL HERE YOU GO
I feel what you are saying  - no need in knocking Ronnie off and replacing him with a muscular tree-trunk. BUT LEE THIS SHIT WAS ALL YOUR FAULT, IFBB WAS PUT IN A CORNER WITH YOUR JUMP TO THE PDI AND CALLING THEM OUT THE WAY YOU DID. Hey don't knock Musckeltech - didn't you used to be on board with them back when they had you scarfing down dounuts and slamming back that REAL hydroxykut (the shit with the effi in it) and knocking off 25lbs of fat in like 6 weeks  :o Man, my brother had a small construction business and used to pick up day laborers, crackheads and Mexicans and give them Hydroxycut and have them muthafuckkaz working like DOGS all day long and into the night. Boy how I miss getting jacked off that shit!!
I'm Rick James BITCH!!!

LASTREP72

• Getbig III
« Reply #17 on: October 11, 2006, 12:45:10 PM »
Ruhl should have won if they were awarding freaks. Victor should have won if they weren't. I don't think Jay or Ronnie should have been in the running.
Yep that's real - this is why folks aren't taking them (IFBB) seriously anymore.
I'm Rick James BITCH!!!

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: October 11, 2006, 12:55:01 PM »
Yep that's real - this is why folks aren't taking them (IFBB) seriously anymore.
Oh see...I KNEW LASTREP72 was down with the Folk Nation! 6-Point star like a mofo!!! You who be wit, LASTREP? GD?
?

body88

« Reply #19 on: October 11, 2006, 01:02:59 PM »
Well if anyone should know I guess it would be a fellow pro - I just think when you compare the front double biceps shots Jay doesn't come close to Coleman (accually Jay's misproportioned arms seriously hinder him in those shots), Jay beets Ronnie in the back db bi, and back lat-spread (but it's hard to say as it seems like Ronnie doesn't like to fully extend his lats so as to show off his traps at the same time). But like you said Jay is seriously thick skinned and looks like he lacks the muscular development Ronnie does.

Here is the opinion of two pros who where actually there.Mark you where not even there ::) Milos and Shawn have no reason to lie. Not to mention they are friends and fans of Ronnie.Shawn was screwed by the ifbb on mulitiple occasions.

Most everyone there, pros and industry insiders agreed. You have said pictures do not tell the real story many times. Not to mention people who where there up close said differently. I will give you two pictures you must have missed. Notice Ronnies lower quads. Massive detail.

I felt the show was scored and Judged fairly.
I saw the Prejudging and the top 6 were in the same order I saw on Friday Night. ;)

From Milos

Official opinion is the same as I personally told Ronnie and Jay:

Jay DESERVED the victory....and I announced that already on Friday to many people that asked me for my opinion...

Petrucci

• Getbig IV
  • Team Kratos!!!
« Reply #20 on: October 11, 2006, 01:11:39 PM »
WELL HERE YOU GO

agree with you completely on top 3, but anyone knows that would never happen....It was very close, but i think Ronnie came unprepared, and thats why Jay got the spot. With ronnie going 100%, his structure and genetical advantages put him in front of Jay
!

Rampage

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: October 11, 2006, 01:34:40 PM »
Which pro is `HardCore`?

Hello from a South African fan , and hello 2u aswell Lee :)

I know what you saying Hardcore , but ppl always talk about an illusion in BB`g.I always think Jay isnt vascular or anything and is quite soft in the muscle - but his thing is that he creates an ILLUSION

An Illusion as we all know , is something that isnt what it seems

But his back is better than Ronnies now , and thats what won it for him.only that.Why do judges place more emphasis on the back than they do the front ? Is it because they figure that the front is always supposed to be in shape , but a top back is unique ? Because when Jay was good from the front , he never won the O, but give em a back and he gets it......ya know???

Adam Empire

• Getbig IV
  • Gobias Industries
« Reply #22 on: October 11, 2006, 03:48:59 PM »

I don't know about this - Jay had 5 dimensional back poses, but Ronnie actually found a way to do a 6 dimensional double bi.  Very close.
Motherboy (the band).

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: October 12, 2006, 10:34:43 AM »
WELL HERE YOU GO

are you saying...it's all about the money the IFBB receives?

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
Re: I have looked n looked - Ronnie should of won the O
« Reply #24 on: October 12, 2006, 10:51:14 AM »

What kills me is all the Cutler bandwagon jumpers. You never heard or seen any of the people cheering him now.

PB