Author Topic: N.Y. mosque leaders found guilty of attempting to provide support to terrorists  (Read 770 times)

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
They were accused of attempting to provide support to Jaish-e-Mohammed, a Pakistan-based group listed by the federal government as a terrorist organization.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20061011/ap_on_re_us/mosque_raid_trial_1

Lovely! Islam is the religion of peace remember folks!
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Diesel1

• Getbig V
I'm amazed that there's still any muslims living in NY or any mosques left standing when you consider what's happened. I thought the yanks had a bit more about them, obviously not

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
I'm amazed that there's still any muslims living in NY or any mosques left standing when you consider what's happened. I thought the yanks had a bit more about them, obviously not

I'm amazed they still let politicians live there:

Half of New Yorkers Believe US Leaders Had Foreknowledge of Impending 9-11 Attacks and “Consciously Failed” To Act; 66% Call For New Probe of Unanswered Questions by Congress or New York’s Attorney General, New Zogby International Poll Reveals

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination

Of course there are. I live in Jamaica, Queens and it's safe to say this is a thriving south asian/muslim community. The fact is that muslim here aren't in small pockets and unemployed, the muslims here run many parts of the community and own businesses. You can't kick people out when they already own parts of the city.  8)

latman

• Getbig II
  • Gotbig!
bump >:(