Author Topic: Most appealing blokes???  (Read 3571 times)

Farkenell

• Getbig III
  • Life Is Pain, Pain Is Everything
Most appealing blokes???
« on: October 11, 2006, 10:38:58 AM »
What country produces the most appealing blokes? and why?

Looks, accent, lifestyle, work ethic.. whatever

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
  • thank you Ron & Getbig, I've had so much fun
Re: Most appealing blokes???
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2006, 12:36:54 PM »
we've already done this thread...

I doubt it's about which country, or about ethics.

but since you are trying to draw us out on most appealing (go to previous sexiest men thread perhaps...

Depends on whether you are are into muscles and tall and dark or whether you like blondes.  I still think a mad sense of humour is the most appealing (provided you have a great job, lots of money, are tall and dark and handsome...

oh, and an appetite for life.

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2006, 12:42:50 PM »
sorry I misread your post.  I do have a thing about accents.

I love the way the SpanishandSouthAmericans say my name:

Leeeeeeenda (it's a beautiful name)
it's hot.
xL

But perhaps I'm being namist.  I would imagine that the most appealing men are rich? 

But I still prefer the mad funny ones.  That's how come I'm lol and broke.

with lots of love
Linda
xxx

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2006, 12:55:06 PM »
What country produces the most appealing blokes? and why?

oh hang on, someone told me the answer to this already (and there's a sideline about how men in Alaska haven't enough women)

The most appealing (because they have great mothers and can cook) natural (millions of them) men are in SouthAmerica, Spain & Italy.  The best looking women are in California.  And the best looking natural blondes are in Sweden.

Work that out.

I think the men in Siberia are also doing without.  I've not even started on Africa.

& I completely forgot about Australians...

but...

The most appealing bloke is the one I've not yet met.  with love, Linda

Farkenell

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2006, 01:04:02 PM »
we've already done this thread...

I doubt it's about which country, or about ethics.

but since you are trying to draw us out on most appealing (go to previous sexiest men thread perhaps...

Depends on whether you are are into muscles and tall and dark or whether you like blondes.  I still think a mad sense of humour is the most appealing (provided you have a great job, lots of money, are tall and dark and handsome...

oh, and an appetite for life.

lots of money  ::)

Farkenell

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2006, 01:36:49 AM »
Retracting posts are you Linda?
Thats not very nice. You shouldnt suppress yourself

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2006, 01:37:53 AM »
1. Pakistan

2. Australia

192. USA

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: October 12, 2006, 09:04:54 AM »
Retracting posts are you Linda?
Thats not very nice. You shouldnt suppress yourself

...but I must.  I've been going mental (90wpm) and I'll get banned if I get any sillier.

(thanks Fark

I almost agree with Ali-G:  I've met so many totally lovely Pakistanis.

Australians I'm not sure about as I've only met a zillion white ones, all sun-dried blond and I have a problem with the accent (since I'm English with a Canadian accent...   {plus I dislike the S.African white accent.  Can't really understand them.  Perhaps I'm a Brit bigot and dislike the way the language has been distorted.  But at least they speak English.  (sorry...

also I don't understand how come 100s of thousands of Aussies can come to England and yet I've never met or even heard of another Canadian here (but I know why, no-one in their right mind would leave Canada...

i doubt it matters where you're from or where your parents were from, nowadays.  I loved Canada, everyone was 1st or 2nd generation Irish, Italian, Paki, Polish...  and every other country beginning with every other letter in the alphabet >>and I was also a foreigner there (but I was a priviliged one

I now sound like a tourist here in England, they always ask me what part of the US I'm from and I scream >Canada (although I was born in England...

I loved a man from Palestine once.  What a passionate person.  Drove a cab.  Spoke perfect English.

I love accents, done properly.

But I still dislike German...  What a strange language and when they speak English  or try to, it's so argahghfghhghghghghghghg h kkkkkk.

That's how come I appreciate the American way of saying words.  I've attempted to explain it to people here but they no comprendo.  British English is so much enunicated every single syallable.  Or it used to be and should be.  And one needs to do that here in order to be understood.  I often do it so as to teach others how to speak English.  But American English is one big drawl.  I switch into that accent when I know someone is keeping up.  Makes sense to me.

with love
Linda

ps:  my answer after the explanatory diatribe above:
My favourite men have latino accents.
But a sense of humour translates into any language
I've even met a few funny Germans (that is not a racist slur, ok?  It's just the way they speak.  Plus most of them are far too white for me.

pps:  there was something on tv very early this morning on a talk show/phone in/forum about how democracy is language.  >about making oneself understood, or trying hard to.  It wasn't some politician, it was a refugee.

Farkenell

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: October 12, 2006, 10:31:46 AM »

I loved a man from Palestine once.  What a passionate person.  Drove a cab.  Spoke perfect English.

I love accents, done properly.

What you said above made me laugh. Appreciate you opinion(s)

Deedee

• Getbig V
  • They sicken of the calm, who knew the storm.
« Reply #9 on: October 12, 2006, 11:22:34 AM »
From my random samplings and extensive travell I would say the most appealing blokes are guys from the US & Canada, the Brit boys and the Australians. Italians and the French are passionate and dramatic but that wears off and then you see the chauvenism.  :-\  Same goes for Latin men. The Germans are often really complicated, and the Swiss are often bland although they tend to speak many languages.  Wouldn't know anything about the Dutch though...

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: October 12, 2006, 11:35:00 AM »
What you said above made me laugh. Appreciate you opinion(s)

which keeps me going...   Hi Deeds.  The Dutch and Belgians are somewhat...

Anyways, my sudden thoughts on this topic:

the Palestinian mini-cab driver tried to move in with me so I got shot of him.

Here's my new story:  A turbaned Sikh.   Whoaaa.  When he took it off it was down to his knees.  Obviously the whole affair was right off limits according to both of our religions.  But man, was he hot.  Guilty and sowing his oats (or whatever...

We lasted months in bed.

I went out in public twice with him.  Both times everyone stared.  The first time he wore his headgear and people whispered.   The second time he wore his hair down and people shouted.

i had to get rid of him too as he got too keen.

xL

Deedee

• Getbig V
  • They sicken of the calm, who knew the storm.
« Reply #11 on: October 12, 2006, 11:46:36 AM »
Hi xxxLinda,

good story.  :)

Farkenell

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: October 12, 2006, 12:04:37 PM »
You've had em all havent you Linda, the xxx is most appropriate

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: October 12, 2006, 12:06:52 PM »
My current bonking partner is half white, half Thai.  He's 27.  I haven't told him I'm in my 40's and he hasn't asked...

He has a twin brother (I've not met him yet, but that so turns me on.

slut
Linda
xxxxxxxxx

(I posted that with all the red warning signs above = without reading the previous two posts.

No I haven't had them all.  I'm dead picky.

I'm just wondering what my dream man would look like (but at present I adore this muscely thai man

where is he...  oh he works nights.  i hate that because that's my only time off.

Farkenell

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: October 12, 2006, 12:11:18 PM »
Asians have disgusting minds. They cant get enough, tis awesome

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: October 12, 2006, 12:17:20 PM »
Asians have disgusting minds. They cant get enough, tis awesome

Everyone has a disgusting mind, given half the chance.  & I can't get enough.  Give me half a chance?

I'm a quarter something dark I don't know what.  I hope it's Asian and not Greek.

Are you white or something and like blonde women?  ok!

with lotsa mad love,
Linda
x

The BEAST

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • She-Beast
« Reply #16 on: October 12, 2006, 01:53:52 PM »
NZ but only because Kiwi is from there,

after that I have to say that I love Asians and Phillapenos for their looks, nice compact usually muscular bodies, beautiful eyes and dark hair and complexion...actually I like mixtures in general
the guys in the Bahamas had great accents and I loved talking with them though I couldn't understand them well

Other then that I am very sheltered and haven't traveled to many places 
Jennifer

Farkenell

• Getbig III
« Reply #17 on: October 12, 2006, 02:15:51 PM »
Everyone has a disgusting mind, given half the chance.  & I can't get enough.  Give me half a chance?

I'm a quarter something dark I don't know what.  I hope it's Asian and not Greek.

Are you white or something and like blonde women?  ok!

with lotsa mad love,
Linda
x
The asian women Ive encountered have been sexual predators, desperate to enrapture me.
Yeah, white or something. Greek and asian combined that'd be a sight for sore eyes  :o

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: October 14, 2006, 10:23:06 AM »
I'll explain later (my mouse has gone wierd or wired and no longer scrolls

no, hang on, my keyboard still works...

I wanted to explain my foreign roots:  I'm 100% white (so it says on my CofE baptismal thing.)  But as I've already posted:  my Dad was a bastard.  He sat me down when I was 16 and told me he didn't know who his father was. 

I've said I don't really care.  I'll never know.  I pray it's Asian.  He was extremly dark.  In fact he looked exactly like James Bond.  When I was a little girl, all my schoolmates thought my Dad was Sean Connery. But my Dad was slightly better looking.  I'll find that photo next.  sorry.  Here's JB

xxx

(I'm sure this has something to do with my problem with men?

No man could ever