Author Topic: Hair dryers  (Read 6291 times)

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
Re: Hair dryers
« Reply #25 on: October 26, 2006, 06:23:56 PM »
I agree w/ the Goldwell Kerasilk!

I used to use KeraSilk for years. My girlfriend was dating this Portuguese drummer, who looked like Juan Epstein from 'Welcome Back Kotter'. He has this huge unruly looking afro thingy that was wild... skeery looking. Then one night after getting out of the studio, he met up with us at the Belair cafe. I couldn't believe I was looking at the same guy. He had a head full of the smoothest softest little ringlets I'd ever seen. I had to pull him aside to find out what haircare products he used. {lol} He was the one who turned me onto Kerasilk. I loved it and used it for years, ...but the scent is just soooo overpowering, I couldn't tak e it anymore. Started to get nauseus every time I opened the bottle... so I switched to Pantene... then Infusium 23 for a while. Then in 2004 I discovered the Synergy Repairative Conditioner, and I like the results it gives me even better than the Kerasilk... and I'm finding I don't have to use a whole bunch of product in my hair, just shampoo, condition, and blow dry. The best part is now, I can blow dry in 15 mins and be done, instead of 20 - 30 mins before with the Kerasilk.
w