Author Topic: Goodrum - I challenge you to a duel  (Read 25168 times)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Re: Goodrum - I challenge you to a duel
« Reply #175 on: October 13, 2006, 11:06:39 AM »
As a man of Principle I will duel Vince.

All he has to do is accept.  Perhaps somebody else will accept and actually show up.

Sigh....

Adonis, either get onstage at the Elite Classic or shut the fuck up. 
A

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #176 on: October 13, 2006, 11:08:45 AM »

Sigh....

Adonis, either get onstage at the Elite Classic or shut the f**k up. 

I will be there to ridicule you in all of your glory, commoner.

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #177 on: October 13, 2006, 11:12:04 AM »

All he has to do is accept.  Perhaps somebody else will accept and actually show up.

Perhaps Darth Muscle will take you up on this one?

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #178 on: October 13, 2006, 11:15:25 AM »
Haha.. I urge you guys to all try it.. meet someone from the board or internet.

Yeah.

It can be an awesome experience. 8)

Mmm...

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
« Reply #179 on: October 13, 2006, 11:17:14 AM »

Sigh....

Adonis, either get onstage at the Elite Classic or shut the f**k up. 

Can't believe I'm agreeing with Vince
Y

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #180 on: October 13, 2006, 11:18:33 AM »
Darth Muscle

That's kind of a st00pid name.  :-\
Ron: "I am lazy."

HowieW

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #181 on: October 13, 2006, 12:53:16 PM »

How about this Adonis.

Me vs YOU in a dual to see who has the better LIFE?
Oh, sorry, you need to first get a life before we can dual  I guess...ouch. :(
How about your bodybuilding contest record vs Vince?
How many shows have you won or placed in ?????  What ??? You said NONE!
Hmmm, let us score this dual.
Vince : at least PLACED/too part, in sereval shows (even if he did not win or wow the judges)
Adonis : a big fat "0" , zero.

Look Adonis, I know plenty of guys who train hard and never cared to compete that are cool dudes and decent guys. However, they don't go around saying how great their physique is and pretending they are some great bodybuilder, etc.

Forget me or Vince, just compete in a NATURAL show, post the pics and how you did, etc.
Kelly Ryan married well!  Free Titus!

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #182 on: October 13, 2006, 01:08:28 PM »
Well I just saw some pigs flying across the sky and I was hit by lightning and damm hell froze over.  I have to agree with Vince on this one.  As much as Vince has no idea how bad he really looks and doesn't belong on stage at a bodybuilding show, at least he does have the largest set of balls around cause he does get on stage.  No matter how drunk he is and whatever bet he lost, he does take his shirt off and gets on stage.  He has more balls than I do cause even in my best shape noway in the world would I do that and wear little speedos and shit.  Joe Gold would almost literally beg me to do it.  He thought I would have been awesome up there and compete in powerelifting at the same time but I didn't cause I guess I was and still am a guy who just doesn't have the balls to do it.  So I give credit to Vince and really every bodybuilder. 

SO with that, TA you brag so much and you enter a contest wearing the little speedos yet you won't go on stage to prove you principles and your lifestyle.  The best way to shut people up is to do it.  Theere is absolutely not one reason why you shouldn't enter a contest for real.  NOT ONE.  You can double talk and give some dumb reasons like you hate the NPC and whatever but they are just poor excuses.  Get up there and show Vince and others you can walk the walk.  Cause in reality you only talk the talk whihc anyone can do.  Sorry bud I like you but you really need toprove to these people you are real.  Until then you are basically a bag of wind wasting bandwidth.

americanbulldog

• Getbig IV
« Reply #183 on: October 13, 2006, 01:09:55 PM »
I agree with Keith, Vince has the chutzpa to get on stage, TA doesn't.  Kudos, Venom.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #184 on: October 13, 2006, 01:14:58 PM »
If I get on a stage and take first place...What then? 

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #185 on: October 13, 2006, 01:23:17 PM »
If I get on a stage and take first place...What then? 

Well guaranteed you are going to shut allot of guys up and your principles are going to have something behind them other than just talk.  Cause right now it is all talk.  If you are truly built like your pictures then you will do good once you put on some muscle.  Start training heavy and eat some protein and you'll kick ass.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #186 on: October 13, 2006, 01:28:04 PM »
Well guaranteed you are going to shut allot of guys up and your principles are going to have something behind them other than just talk.  Cause right now it is all talk.  If you are truly built like your pictures then you will do good once you put on some muscle.  Start training heavy and eat some protein and you'll kick ass.

Eating more protein won`t do a thing.  I have done that for years and it has no bearing on quicker progress as I am right in perfect progression given my expierence for Natural Bodybuilding.

And I already train VERY heavy!  :)

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
« Reply #187 on: October 13, 2006, 01:30:33 PM »
Eating more protein won`t do a thing.  I have done that for years and it has no bearing on quicker progress as I am right in perfect progression given my expierence for Natural Bodybuilding.

And I already train VERY heavy!  :)

Why are you scared to compete?
It can't be a fear of failure, as you already lost the Mr. Getbig.
Y

Darth Muscle

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Remember 01/31/07
« Reply #188 on: October 13, 2006, 02:15:12 PM »
Perhaps Darth Muscle will take you up on this one?

YIP
Zack

He's going to duck me as usual.  For a member of the "master race", he's more of a masterbat or.  I guess Germans getting their ass handed to them twice by Americans is enough.  And by the way stop calling your self King, I think Kaiser or Ferher is more appropriate.

HowieW

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #189 on: October 13, 2006, 02:24:38 PM »
Well I just saw some pigs flying across the sky and I was hit by lightning and damm hell froze over.  I have to agree with Vince on this one.  As much as Vince has no idea how bad he really looks and doesn't belong on stage at a bodybuilding show, at least he does have the largest set of balls around cause he does get on stage.  No matter how drunk he is and whatever bet he lost, he does take his shirt off and gets on stage.  He has more balls than I do cause even in my best shape noway in the world would I do that and wear little speedos and shit.  Joe Gold would almost literally beg me to do it.  He thought I would have been awesome up there and compete in powerelifting at the same time but I didn't cause I guess I was and still am a guy who just doesn't have the balls to do it.  So I give credit to Vince and really every bodybuilder. 

SO with that, TA you brag so much and you enter a contest wearing the little speedos yet you won't go on stage to prove you principles and your lifestyle.  The best way to shut people up is to do it.  Theere is absolutely not one reason why you shouldn't enter a contest for real.  NOT ONE.  You can double talk and give some dumb reasons like you hate the NPC and whatever but they are just poor excuses.  Get up there and show Vince and others you can walk the walk.  Cause in reality you only talk the talk whihc anyone can do.  Sorry bud I like you but you really need toprove to these people you are real.  Until then you are basically a bag of wind wasting bandwidth.

8) Attention ADONIS 8)

Go back and read this post from only me ( a fellow old fart  ;), then read the 2nd paragraph again.
Only me is right on the money here buddy. Vince may not be a wonderful bodybuilder but he something a lot of folks lack.....BALLS! I am not sure how good a bodybuilder Vince will be, but, I KNOW for certain that Vince will get better and be the best bodybuilder he CAN be before it is all said and done. He may even earn some hard won respect before he stops getting in shows.

Guys like you are a dime a dozen Adonis. These are the ones that would of, could of been the best high school football, basketball, soccer, track, baseball, etc athletes, but never go out for the team. They are the ones at the nightclubs with endless tales of the hot babes they could easily get, but don't care to try.They always have the perfect excuse or are just too good to get involved, etc.
You are part of the endless legions of losers and also rans  that are "legends in your own mind". They made a movie about this years ago called ; " Walter Mitty ".
Truth be known these "legends" are deeply insecure. They sincerely doubt their own worth and know that putting it on the line could reveal the ugly, sad truth. Kinda like the babe that wears a very stuffed/padded bra , walks around all big and busty , but is really dreading having her busty secret revealed.

Once again  Adonis, it is fine to NOT compete. My lifelong buddy Bix, is a hardcore bodybuilding guy, but never had any desire to compete himself. Like onlyme, he enjoys the sport and admires size and strength.
Many guys are very content and perfectly happy to build  the best physique they can but for a variety of reasons have no desire to compete.
Frankly, you come off like the next Mr Universe. Yet, you make every excuse to avoid a legit test.
I did over 35 shows and never had any regrets despite getting beat more than winning.
I put it on the line and in the end that is all that matters.
Howard

HowieW

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #190 on: October 13, 2006, 02:26:01 PM »
I will be there to ridicule you in all of your glory, commoner.

Vince is bodybuilding royalty compared to YOU.
You are joke, but you could change, I doubt you will.....no balls.

Darth Muscle

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Remember 01/31/07
« Reply #191 on: October 13, 2006, 02:44:32 PM »

He has balls Howie.....when its one of his squad mates hanging on his chin. ;D

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #192 on: October 13, 2006, 03:23:10 PM »
No one has to go on stage in a bodybuilding contest to prove he is a man. Sure, it takes guts to shave and put those posing trucks on. Heck, Only Me would have to wear board shorts!

Adonis challenged Goodrum to a duel. Well, Goodrum has chosen the weapons and now Adonis is posting crap about the history of duels. Nice red herring. The way everyone sees it is that Goodrum wins this challenge if Adonis doesn't show up to compete against him at the Elite. Of course, on another level, Adonis wins if he videos Goodrum's routine for the lads at Getbig. To score a double win Adonis has to defeat the boastful Goodrum in an actual bodybuilding contest. A video of Adonis being presented with a bigger trophy than Goodrum will be worth immeasurable I-am-better-than-you posts here at Getbig. Imagine all the boring posts from Adonis being Goodrum's master!! That is what the prize is. Heck I would come out of retirement and whip Goodrum's sorry ass if I could compete in the Juniors! Now, that would be funny. So, Adonis, just challenge Goodrum to compete against you in the OPEN division of the Elite. That is what real men do.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #193 on: October 13, 2006, 03:26:22 PM »
8) Attention ADONIS 8)

Go back and read this post from only me ( a fellow old fart  ;), then read the 2nd paragraph again.
Only me is right on the money here buddy. Vince may not be a wonderful bodybuilder but he something a lot of folks lack.....BALLS! I am not sure how good a bodybuilder Vince will be, but, I KNOW for certain that Vince will get better and be the best bodybuilder he CAN be before it is all said and done. He may even earn some hard won respect before he stops getting in shows.

Guys like you are a dime a dozen Adonis. These are the ones that would of, could of been the best high school football, basketball, soccer, track, baseball, etc athletes, but never go out for the team. They are the ones at the nightclubs with endless tales of the hot babes they could easily get, but don't care to try.They always have the perfect excuse or are just too good to get involved, etc.
You are part of the endless legions of losers and also rans  that are "legends in your own mind". They made a movie about this years ago called ; " Walter Mitty ".
Truth be known these "legends" are deeply insecure. They sincerely doubt their own worth and know that putting it on the line could reveal the ugly, sad truth. Kinda like the babe that wears a very stuffed/padded bra , walks around all big and busty , but is really dreading having her busty secret revealed.

Once again  Adonis, it is fine to NOT compete. My lifelong buddy Bix, is a hardcore bodybuilding guy, but never had any desire to compete himself. Like onlyme, he enjoys the sport and admires size and strength.
Many guys are very content and perfectly happy to build  the best physique they can but for a variety of reasons have no desire to compete.
Frankly, you come off like the next Mr Universe. Yet, you make every excuse to avoid a legit test.
I did over 35 shows and never had any regrets despite getting beat more than winning.
I put it on the line and in the end that is all that matters.
Howard

If you have a Ferrari, but don`t enter it in a car show, is that Ferrari Less of a car?

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #194 on: October 13, 2006, 04:02:40 PM »
Nice try, but you can't talk your way out of this one. You see, Adonis, if Goodrum is the 'worst' bodybuilder ever and you are afraid to compete against him then where does that place you? That is what the lads see.

dorkeroo

• Getbig IV
  • I need steroids for the brain.
« Reply #195 on: October 13, 2006, 04:53:19 PM »
Nice try, but you can't talk your way out of this one. You see, Adonis, if Goodrum is the 'worst' bodybuilder ever and you are afraid to compete against him then where does that place you? That is what the lads see.

We have a winner! By the way that Ferrari comparison is weak and not pertinent.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #196 on: October 13, 2006, 05:10:11 PM »

Ferraris never compete against Honda Accords my friend.

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #197 on: October 13, 2006, 05:15:28 PM »
you're just angry that Adonis can actually see his muscles as opposed to you who has a two inch thick layer of adipose tissue covering them.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

Whiskey

• Getbig III
  • Team Billy Of Peace
« Reply #198 on: October 13, 2006, 05:29:38 PM »
you're just angry that Adonis can actually see his muscles as opposed to you who has a two inch thick layer of adipose tissue covering them.
Hi true adonis ;D

whateva

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #199 on: October 13, 2006, 06:20:04 PM »
If you have a Ferrari, but don`t enter it in a car show, is that Ferrari Less of a car?
Adonis you are not a Ferrari .  Physique wise ,I consider myself a Honda Accord,  so you are not more than a Geo metro :)