Author Topic: Goodrum - I challenge you to a duel  (Read 25170 times)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Goodrum - I challenge you to a duel
« on: October 11, 2006, 03:45:48 PM »
Goodrum,

Since you will be at the Elite show, I wish to challenge you to a duel.   A pugilistic one with gentleman rules.  I am talking of a boxing match between us in Greensboro the night before the Elite or after and even perhaps Sunday.

I have reserved a boxing ring already just in case you accept.  It will literally be 5 minutes away from where the Elite is being held.  The same rules for Professional Boxing will apply.

The bout will be taped professionally as well, with the victor getting the film.  I have taken care of all of this already.  I will also forego any civil action against you regarding the Mr. Getbig prizes if you you agree to this bout.

I await your answer.

HowieW

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: GOODRUM:My Proposal.
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2006, 04:00:14 PM »
Goodrum,

Since you will be at the Elite show, I wish to challenge you to a duel.   A pugilistic one with gentleman rules.  I am talking of a boxing match between us in Greensboro the night before the Elite or after and even perhaps Sunday.

I have reserved a boxing ring already just in case you accept.  It will literally be 5 minutes away from where the Elite is being held.  The same rules for Professional Boxing will apply.

The bout will be taped professionally as well, with the victor getting the film.  I have taken care of all of this already.  I will also forego any civil action against you regarding the Mr. Getbig prizes if you you agree to this bout.

I await your answer.

I will never fully comprehend why this kind of "fight me " type of challenge is so frequent in/around bodybuilding circles. Remember when Titus challenged some top level cage fighter to a match? Well, I guess we all now know what good sense and rational decisions  he made huh ;D

Ok, I know Vince G brings some of this razzing on  himself in this half baked crowd, but, this?
Hmmm, I would like to know the ht and wt of Addonis and Vince G? I belive Vince is a lot taller/bigger.
Granted Adonis may have more hard muscle mass, but Vince is  pretty big guy ( I think? ) in terms of ht and wt.
I have a hunch that Vince G might not be too bad in something like boxing compared to the avg slob, who knows, it is just my gut feeling.

For my money , I think any challenge fight is pretty weak overall. If some person is trouble just go ahead and pull a "TITUS" and wait for the feds while you drink a rootbeer in your pick up.
AS me me, I say a baseball bat,  lug wrench or 38 caliber is the way to "solve" any dispute between gentlemen ??? ;D :D ;)

Adonis...if you actually did reserve a ring , you need help, the kind a licensed psycholgist can give :o.
If this is some sad attemot at humor, well, keep your day job and forget being a comedy writter.
Her is an idea ok? Train hard, enter and compete in a decent sized contest. That and enjoy life, get laid, etc , ad naseum.
Kelly Ryan married well!  Free Titus!

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
Re: GOODBUM:My Proposal.
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2006, 04:01:04 PM »
You're being called out Vince !!

Mr.Hutch

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2006, 04:12:50 PM »

Adonis I know you are really hurtin right now for some good publicity, but c'mon......

Vince 1st Rd. TKO

HowieW

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2006, 04:14:28 PM »
Adonis I know you are really hurtin right now for some good publicity, but c'mon......

Vince 1st Rd. TKO

LOL, seriously for some reason I have a serious gut feeling Vince would put a whoopin on our blonde friend.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
Re: GOODRUM:My Proposal.
« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2006, 04:14:37 PM »
I will never fully comprehend why this kind of "fight me " type of challenge is so frequent in/around bodybuilding circles. Remember when Titus challenged some top level cage fighter to a match? Well, I guess we all now know what good sense and rational decisions  he made huh ;D

Ok, I know Vince G brings some of this razzing on  himself in this half baked crowd, but, this?
Hmmm, I would like to know the ht and wt of Addonis and Vince G? I belive Vince is a lot taller/bigger.
Granted Adonis may have more hard muscle mass, but Vince is  pretty big guy ( I think? ) in terms of ht and wt.
I have a hunch that Vince G might not be too bad in something like boxing compared to the avg slob, who knows, it is just my gut feeling.

For my money , I think any challenge fight is pretty weak overall. If some person is trouble just go ahead and pull a "TITUS" and wait for the feds while you drink a rootbeer in your pick up.
AS me me, I say a baseball bat,  lug wrench or 38 caliber is the way to "solve" any dispute between gentlemen ??? ;D :D ;)

Adonis...if you actually did reserve a ring , you need help, the kind a licensed psycholgist can give :o.
If this is some sad attemot at humor, well, keep your day job and forget being a comedy writter.
Her is an idea ok? Train hard, enter and compete in a decent sized contest. That and enjoy life, get laid, etc , ad naseum.

Pugilism, my dear boy, used to be taught in the halls of Harvard and Princeton and still is for the most part,just not sanctioned.   It is an art form.  A sport of Kings.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2006, 04:16:32 PM »
LOL, seriously for some reason I have a serious gut feeling Vince would put a whoopin on our blonde friend.

Somebody so Inferior, would not even be able to administer a proper defense.  The patented Adonis Left Hook has the speed of a V-2 rocket with the everlasting effect worse than Zyclon-B.

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #7 on: October 11, 2006, 04:18:36 PM »
1.I wish I could take this call out,I will bitch slap you so hard your hair might look alright after it.

2.Do a real fight retard,pride/ufc style,boxing is lame.

3.Take it to the RIGHT board asshole,this isnt an opionion or gossip.

HowieW

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: October 11, 2006, 04:20:38 PM »
Somebody so Inferior, would not even be able to administer a proper defense.  The patented Adonis Left Hook has the speed of a V-2 rocket with the everlasting effect worse than Zyclon-B.

Adonis are you suffering from nazi envy? :o

My mom is jewish, just so you know, seriously.
I don't follow any religious doctrine however.

Darth Muscle

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Remember 01/31/07
« Reply #9 on: October 11, 2006, 04:20:54 PM »
Well since Vince is preparing to go "nuclear" in his training for next years Metrolina,  I would be happy to step in for him and apply the "Darkside Principles" to you TA.  I used to do some boxing growing up, and I'm sure I'm like 10 times as strong as you, so this shouldn't last long.  Since you wimped out the deadlift challenge, this should make up for it.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: October 11, 2006, 04:21:50 PM »
Adonis are you suffering from nazi envy? :o

My mom is jewish, just so you know, seriously.
I don't follow any religious doctrine however.

Would it be less frightening if I replaced it with The AIM Sidewinder and Mustard Gas?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: October 11, 2006, 04:22:28 PM »
Well since Vince is preparing to go "nuclear" in his training for next years Metrolina,  I would be happy to step in for him and apply the "Darkside Principles" to you TA.  I used to do some boxing growing up, and I'm sure I'm like 10 times as strong as you, so this shouldn't last long.  Since you wimped out the deadlift challenge, this should make up for it.

Where is the deadlift challenge? Where can I sign up?

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #12 on: October 11, 2006, 04:25:14 PM »

Zyklon-B. Not "Zyclon-B".

Good luck with the boxing fight. I doubt it will look anything like boxing, but perhaps one of you could actually prove a point.

And I'd be a little more careful in dropping Nazi references if I were you, mate.

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

Darth Muscle

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Remember 01/31/07
« Reply #13 on: October 11, 2006, 04:26:34 PM »
The one you issued to me artard.  Some bull about doing 225, 100 reps.  You and daddywaddy were supposed to do it, but you never sent me directions to school you ass.  I doubt you could pull 225 for 10 reps.

Where is the deadlift challenge? Where can I sign up?

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #14 on: October 11, 2006, 04:28:00 PM »
Adonis, get on stage with Goodrum at the Elite. That proves more to the lads here than any fisticuffs. Don't forget, you are challenging a professional wrestler known as Venom Vince Versace. He cannot accept your challenge as his hands are lethal weapons. Be a man and compete against him in bodybuilding. End once and for all who has the best physique.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: October 11, 2006, 04:29:42 PM »
Zyklon-B. Not "Zyclon-B".

Good luck with the boxing fight. I doubt it will look anything like boxing, but perhaps one of you could actually prove a point.

And I'd be a little more careful in dropping Nazi references if I were you, mate.

YIP
Zack

It is spelled either way my friend depending on where you are from.
On some canisters an E appears at the end and on some The C is a K and the inverse and so forth.

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: October 11, 2006, 04:31:26 PM »
The one you issued to me artard.  Some bull about doing 225, 100 reps.  You and daddywaddy were supposed to do it, but you never sent me directions to school you ass.  I doubt you could pull 225 for 10 reps.

He claims to have repped it 112 times.

DaddyWaddy. The bodybuilding/weightlifting gods blessed me yesterday and I did 112 reps total with 225 on the deadlift.  Breathing like a locomotive for sure.

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #17 on: October 11, 2006, 04:31:46 PM »
this is a bogus thread. a smoke screen. adonis got challenged and he's trying to back out from a bodybuilding contest. the thread was mysteriously moved to the v board, where it's a sticky at the top of the page.
it should be moved back to the gossip where it belongs.

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=101110.0

Quote from: The True Adonis on Today at 03:48:29 PM
Oh I thought it was regarding Vince.
Sure I will compete in that.  My expenses for Jezebelle and I are to be compensated as I stated in a previous PM.

You never stated any shit in any PM, don't try to backout boy... I'll tell you what; you can stay over in my pool house... all you need is a plane ticket for 1 soul... imaginary friends fly for free on most airlines.

:D
Z

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: October 11, 2006, 04:33:45 PM »
this is a bogus thread. a smoke screen. adonis got challenged and he's trying to back out from a bodybuilding contest. the thread was mysteriously moved to the v board, where it's a sticky at the top of the page.
it should be moved back to the gossip where it belongs.

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=101110.0

Quote from: The True Adonis on Today at 03:48:29 PM
Oh I thought it was regarding Vince.
Sure I will compete in that.  My expenses for Jezebelle and I are to be compensated as I stated in a previous PM.

You never stated any shit in any PM, don't try to backout boy... I'll tell you what; you can stay over in my pool house... all you need is a plane ticket for 1 soul... imaginary friends fly for free on most airlines.

:D

I thought he and Alex23 were set?

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: October 11, 2006, 04:33:55 PM »
How about I compete in this contest if Vince accepts my boxing match?

Is that fair?

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #20 on: October 11, 2006, 04:35:03 PM »

Is that fair?

two people boxing with no experience is very boring to watch, unless you don't wear gloves.
E

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: October 11, 2006, 04:35:17 PM »
I thought he and Alex23 were set?

YIP
Zack

No. Nothing has been set. Perhaps you were referring to Alex 23 entrance into the next Mr. Getbig Contest.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #22 on: October 11, 2006, 04:35:30 PM »
Do not actually think Venom Vince would be a pushover in the ring Adonis!

Be careful what you wish for.  8)
Q

Darth Muscle

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Remember 01/31/07
« Reply #23 on: October 11, 2006, 04:36:34 PM »
Venom Vince would love to spank that ass twice.  I know I would be there videoing the whole damn thing.

Is that fair?

HowieW

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #24 on: October 11, 2006, 04:38:31 PM »
Would it be less frightening if I replaced it with The AIM Sidewinder and Mustard Gas?

Good comeback, young grasshopper...well played ...well played  ;)