Author Topic: True Adonis - Lifetime natural?  (Read 13545 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
True Adonis - Lifetime natural?
« on: August 17, 2006, 01:29:34 PM »
Adam, I've seen some of the pics you've posted for the upcoming Mr getbig contest.  You are clearly a lifetime natural, but you are pretty darn strong and pack more size than most gym guys who use gear.  You obviously have a great work ethic and discipline.

Question - down the road, when you're 30 years old and you have clearly neared the ceiling of natural development (and your test levels begin to plummet) would you consider using limited steroids or maybe just hormone replacement therapy? 

gibberj2

• Getbig IV
Re: True Adonis - Lifetime natural?
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2006, 01:31:31 PM »
clearly a lifetime natural? why clearly?

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2006, 01:37:16 PM »
Or he could juice more than Marcus Ruhl.
Z

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2006, 01:37:30 PM »
I don't think Adam is "clearly" anything.  A friend of mine dabbled in some juice in high school and confessed this to a few of his good friends at the time.  He now claims natural status to anyone who he didn't talk about his past roid usage with.  My opinion is that he used steroids so long ago, and they are so far out of his system that he basically IS natural.  Using steroids as a teen just gave him the quick gains to motivate him in the gym.  Once he stopped he developed a love for the gym and kept going despite the slower gains.  Adam might fall into this category, you never know.  Or he may be natural, I think his look is realistically attainable - it's not like Ronnie claiming natural status or anything.  You can say a lot of things about Adam, but he doesn't strike me as a liar, so I don't have a hard time believing him when he claims natural status - if not, I'm sure he is at least clean.  His gains are coming along slowly and surely, just like a guy who does it independent of hormones.

You still think adonis has juiced ?:-\

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2006, 01:37:58 PM »
Adonis is:

ALL DRUGS

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2006, 01:38:08 PM »
If you used steroids ever, then you are not a Lifetime Natural....If you used steroids but stopped and train without them then you are "Clean"....

240 what happens at 30 ??
L

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2006, 01:38:33 PM »
LEGENDARY ICON
A

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: August 17, 2006, 01:39:18 PM »
Im suprised he can train at all with 240 so far up his ass
T

UK Gold

• Getbig IV
  • Riding on the Getbig wind
« Reply #8 on: August 17, 2006, 01:40:22 PM »
Adam, I've seen some of the pics you've posted for the upcoming Mr getbig contest.  You are clearly a lifetime natural, but you are pretty darn strong and pack more size than most gym guys who use gear.  You obviously have a great work ethic and discipline.

Question - down the road, when you're 30 years old and you have clearly neared the ceiling of natural development (and your test levels begin to plummet) would you consider using limited steroids or maybe just hormone replacement therapy? 
I asked him this about three days ago :-\
He claims he will always be natrual unless specifically instructed otherwise by his doctor.
Adonis is:

ALL DRUGS
If you honestly think hes on the gear then you know nothing about steroids. He is TOTALLY natrual

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #9 on: August 17, 2006, 01:41:33 PM »
Yeah everybody is a natural. Why? Because they say so. That's why.  ::)
Z

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: August 17, 2006, 01:43:43 PM »
I believe Adonis is a lifetime natural, and has never used.  The question is, for Adam, "Will you remain natural for life, as you reach your genetic limits and age sets in"?

At 25, your metabolism drops.  At 30, your test drops.  At 35, I don't know what happens.

I'm 30 and I act, look, and feel 23 since I lost my chub.  I still get carded anytime I buy a drink :)  But I definitely know my test levels have dropped in recent years.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: August 17, 2006, 01:44:32 PM »
Most guys that juice are in denial, i dont think Adonis does but so what if he is juicing its his body
T

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #12 on: August 17, 2006, 01:45:26 PM »
I am Lifetime natural and have committed to stay this way.  I have never used a Pro-Hormone either.

I will gladly take any test,Urine,Lie Detector,Blood,Hair Sample if anyone wants to doubt me.  

Getting older does not scare me in the least bit.  I have seen some phenomenal physiques of naturals in their 40s even.  I truly believe a Natural Physique peaks in the late 30s.

I welcome the challenge.  I will adapt and overcome.  

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: August 17, 2006, 01:46:32 PM »
If you honestly think hes on the gear then you know nothing about steroids. He is TOTALLY natrual

LOL, I don't think anyone in their right mind would think Adonis uses.  He's too busy on a constant anorexic diet to be able to gain any quality muscle

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #14 on: August 17, 2006, 01:47:28 PM »
LEGENDARY ICON

DaddyWaddy. The bodybuilding/weightlifting gods blessed me yesterday and I did 112 reps total with 225 on the deadlift.  Breathing like a locomotive for sure.

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: August 17, 2006, 01:47:35 PM »
I believe he is natural, end of story.

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: August 17, 2006, 01:47:48 PM »

I will gladly take any test,Urine,Lie Detector,Blood,Hair Sample if anyone wants to doubt me.  

Like anyone would waste their f***in time doing that???  Grow up, kid.  And get a life.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #17 on: August 17, 2006, 01:48:41 PM »
Anybody with a little size will be looked upon as a juicer anyway, what needs to be done is to educate the public that steroids is a beautiful thing and instead of angry looks, people would applaud and cheer "Looks good man but UP THE DOSAGE!"
Z

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: August 17, 2006, 01:49:25 PM »
I remember reading about a guy who was in his 50s and had gone to the gym for ten years.  Someone commented to him that he must be doing something wrong, because he looks exactly the same as he did ten years ago (implying the guy hadn't made any improvements).  The man responded by saying that if the only thing he was able to do was prevent his body from aging, he was happy.  

Interesting way to look at it.  I know we're all striving for improvements, but even those older people that never seem to change are doing something right if they're putting off the aging process.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: August 17, 2006, 01:49:50 PM »
DaddyWaddy. The bodybuilding/weightlifting gods blessed me yesterday and I did 112 reps total with 225 on the deadlift.  Breathing like a locomotive for sure.

You dont help your cause by posting bullshit claims like that
T

HICKSON

• Getbig IV
  • Bunch of slack-jaw fagg0ts round here.
« Reply #20 on: August 17, 2006, 01:50:10 PM »
Adam, I've seen some of the pics you've posted for the upcoming Mr getbig contest.  You are clearly a lifetime natural, but you are pretty darn strong and pack more size than most gym guys who use gear

Thats a funny statement

Haven't been to too many gyms I read...... ::)

Giving 110%

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #21 on: August 17, 2006, 01:50:34 PM »
That's what you say because you're so afraid of getting old. What if we turned it around and start celebrating looking old, then people would stand in line to look older.

How about that?
Z

gibberj2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: August 17, 2006, 01:51:07 PM »
you may have been breathing like a locomotive but REMEMBER! If you don't do cardio you are going to die!

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #23 on: August 17, 2006, 01:51:08 PM »
"Hey man, you look 10 years older, no 15 years!"

"Thanks! It's these new steroids I'm taking!"
Z

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: August 17, 2006, 01:52:13 PM »

TA, in a week or two when you have a back day and you're recovered -

If you can videotape a clip of you doing 100+ reps with 225 pounds, it would very quickly become an instant web classic.  You should seriously post that.  it's unheard of, and would become legendary pretty quick.