Author Topic: O/T... Any of you guys listen to weei ? (Wrong board whoops)  (Read 924 times)

body88

O/T... Any of you guys listen to weei ? (Wrong board whoops)
« on: October 11, 2006, 04:12:15 PM »
The MA people will know what I am talking about. For those who do not it is the number one sports talk radio station in America. They have fans in several states so I thought I would ask.

Funny how the Yankees fans have been so quite. They never called when the sox where in first place all year and now are not calling when there team chokes and falls apart yet again.

I want to find out where Joey from the north end lives so I can punch him in the teeth!!!! The big show is good stuff.

Any of you guys listen?

liberty

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: O/T... Any of you guys listen to weei ?
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2006, 04:14:18 PM »
Eddie Andelman

J A M B A L A Y A !!!!

body88

« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2006, 04:15:05 PM »
Shit I just relized I was in the main board. Thought I was on the general board. Sorry mods.

body88

« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2006, 04:15:43 PM »
Eddie Andelman

J A M B A L A Y A !!!!

Haha Fred Smerlis is the man!

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2006, 04:17:53 PM »
Eddie Andelman

J A M B A L A Y A !!!!

Eddie Andelman has been gone from WEEI for years now. The 10-2 show is Michael Holley and Dale Arnold. I like Holley and can't stand Arnold, he's a Bruins flackey.

Body, where are Mike from Canton, Frank from Gloucester and Joey from the North End? Since they Yankees got their asses kicked those guys have been strangely quiet.

body88

« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2006, 04:21:54 PM »
Eddie Andelman has been gone from WEEI for years now. The 10-2 show is Michael Holley and Dale Arnold. I like Holley and can't stand Arnold, he's a Bruins flackey.

Body, where are Mike from Canton, Frank from Gloucester and Joey from the North End? Since they Yankees got their asses kicked those guys have been strangely quiet.

Haha! I was talking about that in my first post. Not a word out of em. Same thing as mid season when the Sox where in first. Joey is the worst.

Listen!!! Listen!!!! Losa nation!!!! Eh Listen!!! Im Joeyyy!!!!

I hate Dale Arnold also. I like the big show and planet Mikey.