Author Topic: Mexico Trip  (Read 4008 times)

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
Mexico Trip
« on: October 11, 2006, 06:39:28 PM »

whitewidow

Re: Mexico Trip
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2006, 06:43:49 PM »
theres alot of gear down in mex-just have to hit the right spots.

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2006, 07:42:35 PM »
I was there a couple years ago and the signs on the pharm doors said they had all kinds of gear, they had it listed with the prices......but they were not cheap.  About the same you pay in the gym around here.  Probally cheaper if you get away from the tourist areas.......but you better be careful in those areas, that place scares me in general.

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
  • Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2006, 08:30:40 PM »
I was in Mexico this past week in Playa Del Carmen.  Beautiful place BTW...  I went to 4 different Pharmacies lookig to see what I could find and they had nothing I was looking for.  Test or some anadrol for a buddy.  The first 2 places I went close to the resorts with no luck.  Then I was like well I should go to the real neighborhoods.  It made the hood look like mansions.  They didn't have nothing there either.  I do not speak spanish but I was asking if he had nolvadex, test, anadrol...he kept saying no.  Who knows if they had it or not? 

Has anyone ever had luck down that way?

I was at the gym there and the trainer swore by Dyma-Burn.  With a stack I am sure since he was huge. lol.. He said they need prescriptions for gear now. 

Anyone use Dyma-Burn  here ingredient link

http://www.dymatize.com/mivastore/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=DBE&Product_Code=EF00250

things might be a little tighter now that the big squeeze went down last year....

TEJAS SLIM

• Getbig II
  • Rudeness is the weak man's imitation of strength
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2006, 09:33:52 PM »
I  WAS THERE IN AUGUST FOUND SUST-250 FOR $22.00 FOR 2 AMPS BUT THAT WAS JUST OFF THE SHIP WHEN I WENT TO DOWNTOWN COZUMEL IT WAS $ 16.00 FOR 2 AMPS.

LASTREP72

• Getbig III
  • STANZO-20 stayin crisp, tight, and strong!!!
« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2006, 02:01:11 AM »
I was in Mexico this past week in Playa Del Carmen.  Beautiful place BTW...  I went to 4 different Pharmacies lookig to see what I could find and they had nothing I was looking for.  Test or some anadrol for a buddy.  The first 2 places I went close to the resorts with no luck.  Then I was like well I should go to the real neighborhoods.  It made the hood look like mansions.  They didn't have nothing there either.  I do not speak spanish but I was asking if he had nolvadex, test, anadrol...he kept saying no.  Who knows if they had it or not? 

Has anyone ever had luck down that way?

I was at the gym there and the trainer swore by Dyma-Burn.  With a stack I am sure since he was huge. lol.. He said they need prescriptions for gear now. 

Anyone use Dyma-Burn  here ingredient link

http://www.dymatize.com/mivastore/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=DBE&Product_Code=EF00250
what the fcuk is ephedrina ??? - It isn't real ephedra as that is extracted from ma huang
I'm Rick James BITCH!!!

Joechef

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2006, 09:47:34 PM »
if u go to a pharmacia in mex,they only have sus,deca,andriol(crap)stenox(halo),oxyflux(clen)spriopent,and nolvadex,primo,testaprimD,proviron,and others,not much,they dont carry aBombs or dbol tabs or winny dont know why,1guy told me they never get anadrol,dbol,anyways u want that stuff hit up the vet shops,sure denkal,brovel ,ford ttokyo,are somewhat out,but they now have astrovet gear,astrovet.com,,looking for a-bombs in them vet shops,,ask 4 kanesteron,same shit,,,border town prices will be high as oppose2deep mexico,,good luck,,

whitewidow

« Reply #7 on: October 12, 2006, 09:50:51 PM »
yes look for astrovet or stallion labs or univet- i got a bunch of univet gear and its the best looking vet gear ive ever seen. and i got it for great prices-

Dredlock Rasta

• Getbig III
  • Can't trust shadows after dark
« Reply #8 on: October 13, 2006, 03:56:35 AM »
Mexican vet shit is cheap $25 for 10 cc of Test 200
Don't let em fool ya

Birdman

• Getbig III
  • Pump Til You Puke!
« Reply #9 on: October 13, 2006, 06:20:18 PM »
I was down there is July 2004 and I bought 300 clen tabs for about 25 bucks.  Most of the stuff that I found was redi-ject test and it was actually expensice....250mg/1cc was like 16 dollars.  Kind of a fun experience to just be chillin in a store and see gear on the shelves though

Dredlock Rasta

• Getbig III
  • Can't trust shadows after dark
« Reply #10 on: October 13, 2006, 06:41:22 PM »
Human pharmacies have just redi-ject sustanon 250 and redi-ject Deca 50. That's about it. However the vet pharmacies have almost anything you want.
Don't let em fool ya