Author Topic: Croatia beat England  (Read 1030 times)

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
Croatia beat England
« on: October 12, 2006, 01:41:03 AM »
Croatia beat England yesterday...

All I have to say is England are actually shit, it's laughable now that we ever thought we had a chance at the world cup...

And what's with giving McClaren the managerial role? He worked along side Sven, everyone was calling for change! HIM AS MANAGER IS NOT A FUCKING CHANGE! The FA is a joke!

Sam Allardyce was the man for the job, END OF STORY.

Well... English football is in the gutter for another 4 years, well done FA! CUNTS!
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
Re: Croatia beat England
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2006, 01:44:22 AM »
crocop is from croatia. he's a great kicker  :)
Z

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2006, 01:52:01 AM »

All I have to say is England are actually shit, it's laughable now that we ever thought we had a chance at the world cup...

And what's with giving McClaren the managerial role? He worked along side Sven, everyone was calling for change! HIM AS MANAGER IS NOT A FUCKING CHANGE! The FA is a joke!

Well... English football is in the gutter for another 4 years, well done FA! CUNTS!

Agree with what you say but I wouldn't have chosen Allardyce as a manager - he is good but he's a bit dodgy as he's got his fingers in too many pies if you know what I mean. I think the FA knew about him and his dodgy son with all the bung deals so they wouldn't have chosen him anyway.
Personally I would have taken Martin O'Neill but then you would have had all the nationalistic pricks saying "we've got to have any Englishman this time". The guy is brilliant and he's turning a bunch of hopeless Villa players into a top-five side.

ozman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2006, 02:02:45 AM »
you can always watch Australia in the Asian cup ;D

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2006, 02:12:39 AM »
you can always watch Australia in the Asian cup ;D

Australia were 1000x more enjoyable to watch in the world cup...

That game with Italy was the BOMB! Second only to the Italy Germany match and the Zidane incident ;D

BigJ... I forgot about O'Neill... you're right, he's a decent manager too, but the egos on the England side might not of fused well with him.

If any England player stepped outta line with Big Sam he would have bitch slapped them to the subs bench!
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Diesel1

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2006, 02:14:23 AM »
Easy there lads. Last nights game was a disgrace but we'll still qualify from this group no sweat.  

What about Robinson's howler lol

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2006, 02:14:37 AM »

Steve McLaren is a backstabbin' sonbitch.

And a fcuking loser England may even risk miss getting into Euro Cup with him.

England, just like every other nation, needs a Dutch or French manager.

A guy like Hiddink, Advocaat, Beenhakker or Aime Jaquet.

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

Diesel1

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: October 12, 2006, 02:41:55 AM »
Steve McLaren is a backstabbin' sonbitch.

And a fcuking loser England may even risk miss getting into Euro Cup with him.

England, just like every other nation, needs a Dutch or French manager.

A guy like Hiddink, Advocaat, Beenhakker or Aime Jaquet.

YIP
Zack

Nah, like BigJ says Martin O'Neill should have been the man. That guy could get a pub team through these group stages.

I see Sweden are topping their group with maximum points

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #8 on: October 12, 2006, 02:51:22 AM »
Nah, like BigJ says Martin O'Neill should have been the man. That guy could get a pub team through these group stages.

I see Sweden are topping their group with maximum points

We "beat" Spain with 2-0.

Playing defensively. Waiting for the spaniards to fcuk up. A fcuking disgrace if you ask me.  No Jogo Bonito...

Spain had 60% of the possession.

And we had homecourt advantage.

Sure, we will get the Euros and the Worlds. But we will never be able to become a factor.

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

Euro-monster

• Getbig V
  • Team Dutchie style!!
« Reply #9 on: October 12, 2006, 03:36:00 AM »
We "beat" Spain with 2-0.

Playing defensively. Waiting for the spaniards to fcuk up. A fcuking disgrace if you ask me.  No Jogo Bonito...

Spain had 60% of the possession.

And we had homecourt advantage.

Sure, we will get the Euros and the Worlds. But we will never be able to become a factor.

YIP
Zack

I know where you are coming from hedge!...we "won" from Albanie two to one and we actually got scared when they made the goall to get in the game again!!
It's a fucking disgrace that with all this potential we''re not capable to play some desent soccer... :(

Oh and forget about a Dutch coatch man....they never broad us anything(except '88 ofcourse)... :-\
?

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: October 12, 2006, 04:52:27 AM »
I know where you are coming from hedge!...we "won" from Albanie two to one and we actually got scared when they made the goall to get in the game again!!
It's a fucking disgrace that with all this potential we''re not capable to play some desent soccer... :(

Oh and forget about a Dutch coatch man....they never broad us anything(except '88 ofcourse)... :-\

Soccer? Blasphemy!

Fuck off fagtard and never mention the holy grail of sport (FOOTBALL FFS!) again!
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Euro-monster

• Getbig V
  • Team Dutchie style!!
« Reply #11 on: October 12, 2006, 05:38:22 AM »
Soccer? Blasphemy!

f**k off fagtard and never mention the holy grail of sport (FOOTBALL FFS!) again!

You know...we call it football over here but if you say that on a American website they asume you are talking about football....get it?... :-\
So soccer for the ignorant amereekans and football for us ...happy now?
?