Author Topic: First Inject Cycle  (Read 1498 times)

Ari

• Getbig I
First Inject Cycle
« on: October 12, 2006, 09:37:30 AM »

Hello

I am gonna start my first inject cycle about 2 months what are you guys recomend for a good cycle?
been training for 6 years

A friend of my recomended :

Week: 1-10: 1 Testo.Cyp 400 mg + 1 Deca 200mg ew
boost with Dianabol week 1-5: 40mg ed
and finish with pct

22 years
180 cm
80 kg

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
Re: First Inject Cycle
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2006, 09:55:55 AM »
Not bad...

I would prefer you use just test for your first cycle with a little dbol...keep it simple.

Weeks 1-12 500mg Test C EW
Weeks 1-5    40mg  Dbol ED split doses

PCT

Nolva 4 weeks at 40mg ED...taper down

8)

TNTBOOM

• Getbig III
  • die or diet
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2006, 09:56:31 AM »
80kg
thats like 165lbs

wow
 ???

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2006, 11:11:42 AM »
Not bad...

I would prefer you use just test for your first cycle with a little dbol...keep it simple.

PCT

8)

I agree.

Popeye

• Getbig III
  • Go big, Or go home!
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2006, 11:31:36 AM »
   I have'nt done my first cycle yet, but as overload and rimbaud said to keep it simple is  what i will do...Think mines gonna look something like this: Test ent. 1-15weeks, 500mg/week split in two doses, and frontload with dbol for the first 4 weeks, my question is, would it be best to take 30mg a day of bdol the first 2 weeks then up it to 40mg for the other 2?

Ari

• Getbig I
« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2006, 11:36:50 AM »
Not bad...

PCT

8)

OKi but what about this one:

Weeks 1-10 250mg Test E EW
Weeks 1-10 200mg Deca   EW
Weeks 1-5    40mg  Dbol

Is there gonna be big diffrence between the first cycle I writed down and this one.. not so mutch testo

and about the PCT.. isnīt Clomid better afte the cycle to fix your own testo. Isnīt nolvadex better to use in case of Gyno?

thanx

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2006, 11:51:48 AM »

OKi but what about this one:

Weeks 1-10 250mg Test E EW
Weeks 1-10 200mg Deca   EW
Weeks 1-5    40mg  Dbol

Is there gonna be big diffrence between the first cycle I writed down and this one.. not so mutch testo

and about the PCT.. isnīt Clomid better afte the cycle to fix your own testo. Isnīt nolvadex better to use in case of Gyno?

thanx

The dose of Test is too low. You'll more them likely supress your natural test & only supplementing it. You might as well double the dose & start from there. If it's your first cycle just use Test & Dbol.

Ari

• Getbig I
« Reply #7 on: October 12, 2006, 11:59:21 AM »
The dose of Test is too low. You'll more them likely supress your natural test & only supplementing it. You might as well double the dose & start from there. If it's your first cycle just use Test & Dbol.

Oki, Why is not Deca included, isnīt it a good mix with testo?

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #8 on: October 12, 2006, 12:07:23 PM »
Oki, Why is not Deca included, isnīt it a good mix with testo?

Deca is fine but too much can leave your dick limp. What we're saying is because this is your first cycle just use Test & Dbol.

Ari

• Getbig I
« Reply #9 on: October 12, 2006, 12:14:01 PM »
Deca is fine but too much can leave your dick limp. What we're saying is because this is your first cycle just use Test & Dbol.

I got you, a limp dick is the last thing I am needing  :-)

but on one other thing is nolvadex better than Clomid to PCT, I mean Clomid dose help your own testo to kick and nolvadex often in use to gyno, But I have seen that many recomend Nolvadex to PCT, how come?

thanx

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #10 on: October 12, 2006, 12:17:25 PM »
Clomid can sometimes cause vision problems. I personally like Nolva for PCT. If your going to use something during a cycle use Adex.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #11 on: October 12, 2006, 01:01:43 PM »
I agree with everything Rim said...

500mg test is the least amount i consider a cycle. you will see very good gains with it and the next cycle you can add some deca if you wish but always try to keep the test to deca ratio 2:1 or 3:1... 40mg dbol the first few weeks, no reason to ramp up or down.

Clomid makes me feel like crap...your body's own test will kick in very quickly after such a short and small cycle. Nolva will be plenty.

8)

Ari

• Getbig I
« Reply #12 on: October 12, 2006, 02:03:45 PM »
I agree with everything Rim said...

500mg test is the least amount i consider a cycle. you will see very good gains with it and the next cycle you can add some deca if you wish but always try to keep the test to deca ratio 2:1 or 3:1... 40mg dbol the first few weeks, no reason to ramp up or down.

Clomid makes me feel like crap...your body's own test will kick in very quickly after such a short and small cycle. Nolva will be plenty.

8)

It suprise me that one part recomend 250mg Testo ew and another the double dose :-) not from these forum only.  diffrent answers from diffrent people, but I like the high testo cycle heheh

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #13 on: October 12, 2006, 02:10:24 PM »
It suprise me that one part recomend 250mg Testo ew and another the double dose :-) not from these forum only.  diffrent answers from diffrent people, but I like the high testo cycle heheh

Everyone has different opinions on what works & why. Since it's your first cycle we're basically recommending that you keep it simple. Good luck.

Knowledge

• Getbig II
  • Don't hate me cause you ain't me
« Reply #14 on: October 12, 2006, 02:25:03 PM »
When would he start his PCT after the last inject, or around the 10th or 11th week??

Ari

• Getbig I
« Reply #15 on: October 12, 2006, 02:25:56 PM »
Everyone has different opinions on what works & why. Since it's your first cycle we're basically recommending that you keep it simple. Good luck.

hmm thats true, thanks

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #16 on: October 12, 2006, 02:27:06 PM »
When would he start his PCT after the last inject, or around the 10th or 11th week??

It depends on what one is taking.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #17 on: October 12, 2006, 02:39:07 PM »
When using test-e i start PCT 1 week after the last injection...i don't like suprises so i start PCT before all the test is out. just my personal opinion.

Ari - every website(or every person for that matter) will give you different advise on certian gear issues. i have read ALOT of forums online about gear and they were all different to some degree. we have good people here with alot of real world experiance so stick around and learn.

me personally, i don't give out advise unless i have done that particular cycle or used the said compound. you will find what you like after a few cycles and that is how you learn the best.

learn and evolve!

8)

Ari

• Getbig I
« Reply #18 on: October 12, 2006, 06:29:52 PM »
When using test-e i start PCT 1 week after the last injection...i don't like suprises so i start PCT before all the test is out. just my personal opinion.

Ari - every website(or every person for that matter) will give you different advise on certian gear issues. i have read ALOT of forums online about gear and they were all different to some degree. we have good people here with alot of real world experiance so stick around and learn.

me personally, i don't give out advise unless i have done that particular cycle or used the said compound. you will find what you like after a few cycles and that is how you learn the best.

learn and evolve!

8)

Thanks for those words Overload  :)

It is true that no one knows your body like your self do So like you said:  ``you will find what you like after a few cycles and that is how you learn the best``

thanks again