Author Topic: Nolva or Arimidex?  (Read 2121 times)

JamieX4200

• Getbig IV
Nolva or Arimidex?
« on: October 12, 2006, 04:09:59 PM »
whats better for pct other than hcg... novla, or arimadex?  i'd like to take it through the entire cycle...

thanks,
jamie
grundle has no sack,

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
Re: Nolva or Arimidex?
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2006, 05:24:01 PM »
If you're going to take an anti-e while on cycle then I'd recommend Adex.

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2006, 05:31:01 PM »
whats better for pct other than hcg... novla, or arimadex?  i'd like to take it through the entire cycle...

thanks,
jamie

Well you cant take arimadex PCT, you will need nolva PCT.  I would take arimadex on cycle and nolva PCT.  If you can only do one for both then the choice is clear.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2006, 05:49:41 AM »

thanks,
jamie

what cycle are you running?

8)

blinky

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2006, 08:00:15 AM »
Well you cant take arimadex PCT, you will need nolva PCT.  I would take arimadex on cycle and nolva PCT.  If you can only do one for both then the choice is clear.

good post.

sportingsteroids

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2006, 03:42:16 PM »

thanks,
jamie

arimidex  is the best one...
w

SuperStu

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2006, 03:43:28 PM »
i've never used it.

sportingsteroids

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: October 13, 2006, 05:18:32 PM »
it is good man, trust me,,, maybe little expencive, but it worth every cent...

w

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: October 13, 2006, 08:50:23 PM »

Arimidex for PCT? 

Never use arimidex for PCT, thats not what it is for.  It inhibits aromatase which will be stopping after you come off so there is no need.

Dball

« Reply #9 on: October 13, 2006, 10:17:11 PM »
adex during

nolva after

sportingsteroids

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: October 14, 2006, 03:29:49 AM »
w

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: October 14, 2006, 05:26:33 AM »

http://www.johnshopkinshealthalerts.com/alerts/vision/JohnsHopkinsVisionEyeCareHealthAlert_320-1.html?type=pf

Good link, yes nolvadex has caused vision problems in some.  Clomid was always said to cause this too to an even greater degree and everyone thought nolva was free of this affect.  As was in marbles research on this he recommended to use low doses of nolva, 10mg being the top dose he felt was needed.  Marble was also very concerned with nolva's negative influence on IGF-1 realease.  Bottom line was all the high dose (over 20mg or even 10mg) nolva use is unnecessary and counterproductive, maybe even dangerous.

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #12 on: October 14, 2006, 10:54:52 AM »
And it depends on the person too. I quit taking airmidex during cycle because it impedes my gains too much (and I know for fact because I charted it) and I like to take hcg for the second half of my cycle. I then rung nolva at just 20mg perday and I run clomid for 100mg per day for the first week then 50mg for the remaining three weeks. Clomid and Nolva together are my most trusted method of PCT. I know all the jazz about they do the same thing but if you study closely, they actually dont do the same things. They have a different application because clomid stimulates natural test and nolva doesn't.
ah yeah Im a voodo child

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: October 14, 2006, 04:36:43 PM »
The doc I saw yesterday said something about Nolva being a chemotherapy drug...is this true?

No it is not a chemo drug, but it is given to women with breast cancer.  Cause it is a SERM and it selectivly blocks estrogen (E) in certian areas chiefly the breast area.  Thats why nolva is a poor choice to control E on cycle, it does nothing to control E in other areas such as the midsection.  It actually acts as an E.

Audioslave

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: October 15, 2006, 10:08:12 AM »
I can't take Nolvadex. I went from 20/20 vision to having to wear glasses if I want to see further than 10 feet away. Now I take Arimidex on cycle, and Aromasin for PCT. I wish I had never taken Nolva, because the damage you get is such that it can't be fixed my Lasik or other eye therapies.