Author Topic: A couple things i noticed when posing  (Read 656 times)

Rampage

• Getbig IV
A couple things i noticed when posing
« on: October 12, 2006, 06:14:53 PM »
Its just something i noticed as a fan of bodybuilding when i watch people pose.

A few hints i can offer in which i think some poses can be carried off better in using the right techniques

Maybe i should say the poses look better TO ME when hit certain ways rather  than other

1) Ab & Thigh

I feel its better when an athlete clasps his hand behind his head and his biceps are closer to the ears and the elbows point upward rather than when the elbows point toward the judges/crowd(like some pro`s do it).I think it shows off the bi`s better and gives the arm an overall huuge appearance.It make the pose look more robust and powerful.Its just makes the overall pose look menacing and complete ( just as a good pair of calves /hams completes any back pose

This is what i mean

2) The lat spread

I like jays cutlers way of pulling this pose off better simply BECAUSE  ,in my opinion, it increases the lat width better as opposed to colemans way

Jay : He spreads his layts wayyyy out there , masterfully achieving the width

Ronnie: he kinda spreads his traps out , ya know? he like  emphasis it.And trust me his lat spread visual with the trap spread is wicked , but doesnt really spread his lats out more.Im sure he`d be able to get more outta this pose.

Hey im no1 to tell the 8x king  or any pro how to do it, im just saying what i observed.I think it adds more value to a pose

(hell i know i could use better picture to illustrate what im saying, but damn im just getting ahold of this posting thing, sorry)