Author Topic: 10 SUITS FOR SALE!!!  (Read 3026 times)

jennifer1

• Pros
  • Getbig II
  • www.teamworksfigurebikini.com
10 SUITS FOR SALE!!!
« on: October 12, 2006, 09:24:21 PM »
Ladies!  I'm selling 10 of my suits, and wanted to letcha all know 'bout it... They are listed in the store on my site or click here:   http://www.jennifersearles.com/estore.htm
All suits fit ladies 5'5"-5'7", 125-140 lbs, C-D cup

Feel free to email me with any q's....prices are slightly negotiable....

THANKS GIRLS!  ;)

FLEX N FREAK

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Re: 10 SUITS FOR SALE!!!
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2006, 04:12:45 PM »
damn girl, those suits are still fricken expensive ???

jennifer1

• Pros
  • Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2006, 10:41:03 PM »
Yes, they are... Tell me about it!  Imagine how I felt when I bought them....and notice the line:
prices are slightly negotiable....

I'll work with people's budgets.  How much would you sell something for that you bought for $800 that you used one time for a matter of minutes?  Just curious.  I'm definitely not trying to rob anyone or be unfair.

The BEAST

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • She-Beast
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2006, 07:57:01 AM »
Too bad I don't have a butt    ;)   Oh and I am way too short with no boobies.

By the way I was sad I didn't get the chance to see you at the O.  You looked amazing and I look forward to seeing you at some show in the future.  Hope you are enjoying some down time.
Jennifer

Chamorrita

• Getbig III
  • Mens sana in corpore sano.
« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2006, 10:19:28 AM »
Yes, they are... Tell me about it!  Imagine how I felt when I bought them....and notice the line:
prices are slightly negotiable....

I'll work with people's budgets.  How much would you sell something for that you bought for $800 that you used one time for a matter of minutes?  Just curious.  I'm definitely not trying to rob anyone or be unfair.

Wow!  Is that how much a suit costs?  I'm glad I stick to bodybuilding.  I hope you can sell them.

jennifer1

• Pros
  • Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2006, 09:33:48 AM »
Wow!  Is that how much a suit costs?  I'm glad I stick to bodybuilding.  I hope you can sell them.
Thanks me too!  Believe it or not, there are suits that cost even more.... I know of girls that spend $1500 or more on one suit alone!  It's definitely a major expense... There are those that think we're crazy for spending that much, but when EVERYONE on the same stage as you is doing it, unfortunately, you have to keep up with the Jones's in order to hang... sad bad true! 

BEAST LADY... come find me in Miami... I'll be at the Pinnacle booth... you're goin' right!?

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2006, 10:14:09 AM »
I'd like to take one off your hands, but, much like "The Beast," I just don't have the booty.