Author Topic: Hey Old skoolers, what were those Dbol ONLY cycles like?  (Read 2659 times)

LASTREP72

• Getbig III
  • STANZO-20 stayin crisp, tight, and strong!!!
Hey Old skoolers, what were those Dbol ONLY cycles like?
« on: October 13, 2006, 06:45:22 AM »
Recently Basile told of his experience back in the day taking dbol only, with all the fuss against this type of cycle, I would like to know what it was like for those kats who accually did this back in the day. I know it used to be common place  - but what was it like, did you shrink after you came off - I heard it makes you feel like captain big balls while on, but what was it like to come off that shit without PCT?
I'm Rick James BITCH!!!

UK Gold

• Getbig IV
  • Riding on the Getbig wind
Re: Hey Old skoolers, what were those Dbol ONLY cycles like?
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2006, 01:44:42 PM »
People don't generally do them nowdays because if you're unlucky you will lose ALL of your gains post cycle. I happen to think a dbol only cycle is a good introduction to steroids - but if you're serious about this game then test is a must.

Jr. Yates

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2006, 01:47:15 PM »
People don't generally do them nowdays because if you're unlucky you will lose ALL of your gains post cycle. I happen to think a dbol only cycle is a good introduction to steroids - but if you're serious about this game then test is a must.
how come that is a must?? im just curious? does running test with dbol ensure keeping gains?? or is it your Pct (novadex) going to ensure your gains stay?
bodybuildersreality.com

whitewidow

« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2006, 01:55:23 PM »
vince basile won mr.canada with only 2 tabs dbol per day. you gotta remember back then the dbol was of higher quality made in usa labs with all the correct measures in place. today you get dbol made in unsterile uGL facilitys or even the human grade stuff like british dispensary or naposims are also made in not so great conditions and have spelling errors on the bottles-lol. dbol these days is nothing what it used to be- plus you have to remeber alot of the UGL's are buying cheap food grade powders from the low grade chinese chem houses.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2006, 02:11:49 PM »
how come that is a must?? im just curious? does running test with dbol ensure keeping gains?? or is it your Pct (novadex) going to ensure your gains stay?
No, running test does not ensure you keep your gains, proper diet and PCT do that...you can have a successful cycle without test. Yes, I said without test, the test Nazis are going to have my throat...but when I say a successful cycle without test that does not implie that it is the best or recommended way. When you take things like dbol, then your own test production drops and drops, so it only makes sense to add in some form of testosterone to the mix.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2006, 08:28:12 PM »
No, running test does not ensure you keep your gains, proper diet and PCT do that...you can have a successful cycle without test. Yes, I said without test, the test Nazis are going to have my throat...but when I say a successful cycle without test that does not implie that it is the best or recommended way. When you take things like dbol, then your own test production drops and drops, so it only makes sense to add in some form of testosterone to the mix.

Nice post. I agree.

Petrucci

• Getbig IV
  • Team Kratos!!!
« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2006, 11:21:50 AM »

thanks for the information, for beginners like me sometimes its very confusing the actual 'need' of test in all cycles. The way you put it its very obvious to understand why
!