Author Topic: Asshole or just a victim of circumstance...  (Read 1245 times)

YoMamaBeenLurking

• Getbig IV
  • The Black Knight
Asshole or just a victim of circumstance...
« on: October 13, 2006, 07:41:00 AM »
New day, new topics PLEASE.  If I read another 911 conspiracy thread I may just go to the MD forum and never come back....Oh wait, scratch that.  Next thing there will be 10 of them on here forcing my hand to leave  ;D

The scenario....

Male early 30s engaged and fiance who he "could not live without" is now 8 months pregnant.

Fiance is in mid 20s already has a child from another guy.

Male also has a child from a previous marriage, both children are 2 & 3 respectively.

Male begins to dabble in a little coke and has a growing alcohol problem.

3 months ago male begins to cry and complain to the rest of his family how difficult his fiance is to live with, how she does not understand him etc.  Basically painting himself as a victim.  Further he mentions how he does not trust her and thinks she may be cheating or has cheated on him.

Yesterday male finds himself at the police precinct for 3 plus hours being questioned about an unconsentual sexual encounter with a young female. 

Young female lives in a halfway house, apparently has drug problems and was working with the male at a restaurant together.  They were apparently going back behind the dumpster after work and doing the deed on a somewhat regular basis.

All witnesses after the fact note that female was very nice and loving towards him. 

That being said, male has now had to come clean to his family and is hiding the events from his fiance whom he has claimed he no longer loves anyway.

So I ask you....Is he an asshole or a victim of circumstance?

BKS - Guardian of Truth

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
Re: Asshole or just a victim of circumstance...
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2006, 08:23:58 AM »
both.
E

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2006, 08:28:10 AM »
how long did they keep you at the police station... ;D

a_joker10

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2006, 08:29:43 AM »
Laways sore you stole my joke. :P
The victims are , society for wasting time trying to rehabliltate this dude, the kids because they have no choice in the matter, me for responding.

Both the fiance and the dude are assholes. They can do what ever they want yet they live their life with zero regard to the rest of the world. Now they want the world to fix their problems.

Obviously the fiance knew the guy had problems before the got engaged. The guy was cheating it was his fault not the other girls.
The other girl had little to do with this screwed up relationship, the engaged couple have to work out their own problems.
Z

buffbodz

• Getbig V
  • It's only a board
« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2006, 08:32:36 AM »
A stiff dick has no conscience.
6 meals lift heavy and 1/2 hr cardio

Deedee

• Getbig V
  • They sicken of the calm, who knew the storm.
« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2006, 09:58:16 AM »
If they were sneaking behind the dumpster after work, how did the police get involved in the rollercoaster ride  ???

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2006, 10:09:13 AM »
A stiff dick has no conscience.

Truer words were never spoken.

YoMamaBeenLurking

• Getbig IV
  • The Black Knight
« Reply #7 on: October 13, 2006, 11:13:32 AM »
Apparently the girl was booted from the halfway house for failing a drug test.  She concocted a story implicating him in her recent backstep to drug use and something along the lines of being forced into sex.  This was I guess an attempt to keep the roof over her head.

Wiseguys, it's not me.  It's someone I know.  And I believe he is a complete jackass.  He has a good job, a beautiful daughter, a fiance that cherished him and another child on the way.  He chose to stick it all up his nose and via that is on his way to fucking up not only his life, but the lives of the 3 children involved and his soon to be ex fiance.

Asshole or victim of circumstance is the name of the game, next story?
BKS - Guardian of Truth

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #8 on: October 13, 2006, 11:20:06 AM »
Its a world of freedom of choice, to many people would rather give up the pot of gold for whats behind door number 2.Thats why its almost always Asshole.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #9 on: October 13, 2006, 09:36:03 PM »
how about just plain idiot?   :-\
w

OKMike

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: October 14, 2006, 02:53:41 AM »
a$$hole

ozman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: October 14, 2006, 03:12:00 AM »
how long did they keep you at the police station... ;D

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH