Author Topic: MONSTER TRICEPS! Ask JROD (Nattie BB CHAMP) Q & A  (Read 340935 times)

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
Re: Hey Adonis, Is This Guy On Drugs? MONSTER TRICEPS!
« Reply #25 on: October 13, 2006, 09:43:21 AM »
VERY GOOD POINT!

I cannot wait to show you guys my next level of leanness. 

These photos are perfection in my mind.  I think everyone needs to realize that ANY LEVEL of CONDITIONING IS POSSIBLE FOR ANYONE TO ATTAIN, as long as they know how.

And,indeed. I have the how figured out.  At this point it is a waiting game of my choosing.

There is no difficulty anymore.  And I will show you that.

And yes, I will still eat Ice Cream and Cookies and Doughnuts whilst doing so!

shut up no one was talking to you!
just push some weight!

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #26 on: October 13, 2006, 09:44:04 AM »

And yes, I will still eat Ice Cream and Cookies and Doughnuts whilst doing so!
stop with the bs nobody belives that...

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #27 on: October 13, 2006, 09:49:05 AM »
shut up no one was talking to you!

You are a mere boy to me with no direction or thought out plan.

Jeff knows my intelligence and unrelenting nature combined with intense work ethic.

If I want to make something happen, I do.   I am going to go ultra-ultra low bodyfat very soon.

I am about 3-5 lbs leaner than the MR. Getbig Pictures and I have not changed a thing in my diet.

I have all detailed records written down, I know EXACTLY what I am doing and have figured out the absolute best possible method for myself.

I will be crowned as the leanest natural on this board whenever I choose.

I would like that to be a competition on this board with greats who champion leanness such as Tim Wescott entering.....Possibly I can think of how this can be carried out.

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #28 on: October 13, 2006, 09:51:14 AM »
Adonis I bring up this point to say this...part of bodybuilding competition is having the ability to peak at just the right time.  I mean, at the end...if you're close to being the best there is, timing is at least 25% of it.  Now I know you're trying to educate the masses on how to look relatively great, even impressive to most using the path of least resistance required...but look...realize that this is an element to physique competition that is not really addressed in an online bodybuilding competition.  I'm guessing that you know yourself that it is very hard to peak at just the right time, just based on the fact that you took 800 photos and actually turned in your pictures a whole day late to Mindspin.  Wasn't that the story?  I'm simply asking that you give a little more respect to those that choose to put themselves on a stage where many of the variables that you maintain control of in an online competition are completely out of their hands.  Realize that perhaps this is another element of competition that the competitors crave that is met by their stepping on a "high school auditorium stage" that is not born of homosexuality, or at least any moreso than our appreciation expressed here for what we see in these pictures.    

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: October 13, 2006, 09:51:22 AM »
stop with the bs nobody belives that...

Whenever I choose to go to my ultra low state,

I will video my meals and me eating them and post them on You Tube daily.

I want to show the non-believers what is possible.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #30 on: October 13, 2006, 09:51:51 AM »
What irks me is the people on the boards who consider these types of physiques swimmer builds.........it`s a cinch they never dieted down before.

Not everyone,juiced or natural, can weigh 270 on stage ripped,and most would not want to look like that on a day to day basis anyway.

To get shredded like the guy in the pics takes a lot more than just drugs..........doing it natural without any chemical aid is a testament to his dedication.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: October 13, 2006, 09:53:40 AM »
Thanks Adam,but right now after 4 shows this year,I`m eating like a big dog buddy!! :)

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #32 on: October 13, 2006, 09:54:16 AM »
What irks me is the people on the boards who consider these types of physiques swimmer builds.........it`s a cinch they never dieted down before.

Not everyone,juiced or natural, can weigh 270 on stage ripped,and most would not want to look like that on a day to day basis anyway.

To get shredded like the guy in the pics takes a lot more than just drugs..........doing it natural without any chemical aid is a testament to his dedication.
Ok "Wes" ...i thought you were too GOOD to post here?
L

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: October 13, 2006, 09:55:17 AM »
Adonis I bring up this point to say this...part of bodybuilding competition is having the ability to peak at just the right time.  I mean, at the end...if you're close to being the best there is, timing is at least 25% of it.  Now I know you're trying to educate the masses on how to look relatively great, even impressive to most using the path of least resistance required...but look...realize that this is an element to physique competition that is not really addressed in an online bodybuilding competition.  I'm guessing that you know yourself that it is very hard to peak at just the right time, just based on the fact that you took 800 photos and actually turned in your pictures a whole day late to Mindspin.  Wasn't that the story?  I'm simply asking that you give a little more respect to those that choose to put themselves on a stage where many of the variables that you maintain control of in an online competition are completely out of their hands.  Realize that perhaps this is another element of competition that the competitors crave that is met by their stepping on a "high school auditorium stage" that is not born of homosexuality, or at least any moreso than our appreciation expressed here of what we see in these pictures.    

I disagree.

If you do not have all your vairables in control, then yes, it may be hard to "peak".

But I have all of that covered and will show you.   To me, bodybuilding has nothing to do with getting on a stage.

With my methodology, I can predict down to the EXACT HOUR even to the HALF HOUR an EXACT bodyfat level.

I suspect most will be skeptical and I invite that.

Because the more people that are skeptical as such, the greater the impact when I PROVE their skepticism as false.

If you look at this all scientifically, it really becomes TOO EASY.

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #34 on: October 13, 2006, 09:55:58 AM »

I'm willing to bet that you don't hear a whole lot of negativity regarding those who DO juice come out of this guys' mouth.  The natural tag is not to be used as an excuse for mediocrity.  If you're natural, you have to suffer much more than a juicer to get your props...but when you do, you get the respect you're looking for from both sides.  When you look at this guy, your number one reaction isn't to want to give him a sandwich.  That might come next, but your first reaction's always gonna be HOLY SHIT.          

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: October 13, 2006, 09:57:33 AM »
JJ,I`ve been posting here longer than you !!

Just not ridiculously stupid posts bro,so I don`t post much.

I never said I was too good,you did.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: October 13, 2006, 09:59:09 AM »
I hear ya` McJeff........that guy looks far better IMO,than a lot of overly bloated pros out there.

Nowadays,the pros do not have the density and graininess of old!!

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: October 13, 2006, 09:59:41 AM »
Adonis I bring up this point to say this...part of bodybuilding competition is having the ability to peak at just the right time.  I mean, at the end...if you're close to being the best there is, timing is at least 25% of it.  Now I know you're trying to educate the masses on how to look relatively great, even impressive to most using the path of least resistance required...but look...realize that this is an element to physique competition that is not really addressed in an online bodybuilding competition.  I'm guessing that you know yourself that it is very hard to peak at just the right time, just based on the fact that you took 800 photos and actually turned in your pictures a whole day late to Mindspin.  Wasn't that the story?  I'm simply asking that you give a little more respect to those that choose to put themselves on a stage where many of the variables that you maintain control of in an online competition are completely out of their hands.  Realize that perhaps this is another element of competition that the competitors crave that is met by their stepping on a "high school auditorium stage" that is not born of homosexuality, or at least any moreso than our appreciation expressed here for what we see in these pictures.    

And regarding my pictures to Mindspin,

No that is not the story.  The pictures were taken several days before.  There was a miscommunication of the emailing date. That is all.

I did NOTHING to "peak" for my pictures either....5 mintues before those pictures I ate a Whopper from Burger King and had some fries.

I did nothing to manipulate sodium or water, simply because there was no reason to do so.

That is a simple process as well.

warchild

• Getbig III
« Reply #38 on: October 13, 2006, 10:00:19 AM »
McFarland is an idiot   ;D

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #39 on: October 13, 2006, 10:03:31 AM »
I disagree.

If you do not have all your vairables in control, then yes, it may be hard to "peak".

But I have all of that covered and will show you.   To me, bodybuilding has nothing to do with getting on a stage.

With my methodology, I can predict down to the EXACT HOUR even to the HALF HOUR an EXACT bodyfat level.

I suspect most will be skeptical and I invite that.

Because the more people that are skeptical as such, the greater the impact when I PROVE their skepticism as false.

If you look at this all scientifically, it really becomes TOO EASY.

You're not gonna rub ANYONE here the right way when you imply that you know how to look like that guy and that you know how to do so effortlessly.  Looking like that is not effortless, Adam.  You have yet to show us conditioning like that.  What do you think that guy would say to you if you walked up to him in your present condition and told him that you think this shit is easy?

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
« Reply #40 on: October 13, 2006, 10:04:53 AM »
And regarding my pictures to Mindspin,

No that is not the story.  The pictures were taken several days before.  There was a miscommunication of the emailing date. That is all.

I did NOTHING to "peak" for my pictures either....5 mintues before those pictures I ate a Whopper from Burger King and had some fries.

I did nothing to manipulate sodium or water, simply because there was no reason to do so.

That is a simple process as well.

By eating a whopper with fries, you DID manipulate both sodium and water.  

For someone who claims to be so knowledgable in nutrition and the human body, surely you understand the sodium/potassium pump and how it responds to sodium ingestion with and without the presence of water ingestion.  

Monster contradiction
Y

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #41 on: October 13, 2006, 10:06:57 AM »

OK "Warchild" oh brother what a fucking name  NO YOU ARE STUPID YOU MONSTER homo   ;D

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: October 13, 2006, 10:08:19 AM »
I'm willing to bet that you don't hear a whole lot of negativity regarding those who DO juice come out of this guys' mouth.  The natural tag is not to be used as an excuse for mediocrity.  If you're natural, you have to suffer much more than a juicer to get your props...but when you do, you get the respect you're looking for from both sides.  When you look at this guy, your number one reaction isn't to want to give him a sandwich.  That might come next, but your first reaction's always gonna be HOLY SHIT.          

I don`t think people use the Natural status as an excuse for mediocrity at all.

There has to be a clear line drawn between natural and drugged and it should be noted as such as both physiques are largely different.

In my opinion, A natural physique is WAY MORE PLEASING and DESIRABLE.  Once again, My opinion.

I do not hate any juicer because they juice.  I only hate the ones that confuse their genetics with an injection.  The fact is, There are NO naturals under 6 ft and weighing a 200 lbs Absolutely shredded like the aforementioned picture posted. I can swallow that pill as size is NOT WHAT I AM AFTER.

What I AM AFTER, is nobodys ideal.  I am after my own Ideal.  How I CAN be my best NATURALLY.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: October 13, 2006, 10:09:54 AM »
I also hold disdain for those that use a Drugged Physique as the standard to judge a Natural Physique.

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #44 on: October 13, 2006, 10:10:10 AM »
You're not gonna rub ANYONE here the right way when you imply that you know how to look like that guy and that you know how to do so effortlessly.  Looking like that is not effortless, Adam.  You have yet to show us conditioning like that.  What do you think that guy would say to you if you walked up to him in your present condition and told him that you think this shit is easy?

EXCACTLY.  That's why you get the shit you do TA, your "imperialistic" attitude is half the reason people can't stand your ass.

Actually, Jeff had one of the coolest threads of all time back on mayhem, Jeff, that thread was fantastic, loved it.  Very cool stuff there, Jeff's not an idiot, I've heard some wierd stuff but I don't know him at all I can only go off of his posts and he seems like he knows what he's talking about and isn't self obsessed like some other guys on here...(TA)...
nasser=piece of shit

warchild

• Getbig III
« Reply #45 on: October 13, 2006, 10:10:52 AM »
OK "Warchild" oh brother what a fucking name  NO YOU ARE STUPID YOU MONSTER homo   ;D

Be nice Jeffers

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: October 13, 2006, 10:13:50 AM »

And what will you say when I prove you wrong?

I have already done this a few times regarding other issues.

And I will again.  Give me due time and I will show you.

What will you say?

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
« Reply #47 on: October 13, 2006, 10:15:06 AM »
I also hold disdain for those that use a Drugged Physique as the standard to judge a Natural Physique.

How come you always avoid my questions Adonis?  

It's quite funny to me to know that you can't answer my questions with your usual unfounded logic.....so you just avoid them.  

This is about the 10th question you've avoided of mine.  

You DID manipulate sodium and water for your pics, and you said it in your OWN post.  
Or do you not understand the human body as you say you do?
Y

voiceofreason

• Getbig II
« Reply #48 on: October 13, 2006, 10:15:27 AM »
And what will you say when I prove you wrong?

I have already done this a few times regarding other issues.

And I will again.  Give me due time and I will show you.

What will you say?

Talking is fun!

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: October 13, 2006, 10:15:39 AM »
Furthermore, Use some logic Jeff.

If I am about 5 lbs leaner than the Mr Getbig Pictures,controlling all of my vairables, No Cardio,

What do you think is going to happen?

I have no choice but to keep getting leaner.....AND ITS TOO EASY!