Author Topic: MONSTER TRICEPS! Ask JROD (Nattie BB CHAMP) Q & A  (Read 341084 times)

Stebeds

• Getbig II
Re: MONSTER TRICEPS! Ask JROD (Nattie BB CHAMP) Q & A
« Reply #475 on: June 10, 2008, 10:19:47 AM »
Their arms are double the size of my legs.

They must have 60Kg of discs on their back when they do push ups!

jrod

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #476 on: June 22, 2008, 09:38:29 PM »
Jrod,

How about an update on how you've been?  How's training going?  Any progress pics? 

Hope all is going well with ya man.

I've been updating my blog with training info, my weekly diet, and progress pictures:  www.jrod123.blogspot.com

Things are going well.  Working full-time and getting ready for the Team Universe.  11 more weeks to go!

jrod

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #477 on: June 22, 2008, 09:39:28 PM »
Bump for Jrod, how's the peeps at Species treating you? When's the next show?

Species has been treating me really well.  I lived off Isolyze in the off-season and now that I'm getting ready for the Team Universe (SEP 5th and 6th), Its a big part of my diet. 

Edit:  TU is on September 5th and 6th. 

AVBG

« Reply #478 on: June 23, 2008, 12:00:20 AM »
Species has been treating me really well.  I lived off Isolyze in the off-season and now that I'm getting ready for the Team Universe (May 5th and 6th), Its a big part of my diet. 

Species make some fantastic supps.. I've been taking the Lipolyze and Somalyze with remarkable results.

jrod

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #479 on: June 30, 2008, 06:59:12 AM »
Updated my blog with progress pictures, 10 weeks out diet, and my first cardio session: www.jrod123.blogspot.com

chris faildo

• Pros
  • Getbig II
« Reply #480 on: July 03, 2008, 06:36:27 PM »
Updated my blog with progress pictures, 10 weeks out diet, and my first cardio session: www.jrod123.blogspot.com
looking like a champ. Good luck with your TU prep.  Get on that team!

Pete Nice

• Getbig IV
  • Can't wait until the new DaddyWaddy's come out
« Reply #481 on: July 06, 2008, 07:59:02 PM »
JRod, i hope your dieting is going well?

Are you still doing Max-OT training?  If so, do you feel that it is the best type of training for a natural bber?
Air Falcon

jrod

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #482 on: July 06, 2008, 11:44:17 PM »
JRod, i hope your dieting is going well?

Are you still doing Max-OT training?  If so, do you feel that it is the best type of training for a natural bber?

Thanks, Pete. 

Yes, I still train like Max-OT.  I think Max OT, or training with the same principles, is a good way to train.  Is it for everyone, I can't say (somethings work for some people, and other things work for other people).  I will say this, though, if someone told me they'd give me a million dollars if I could put together a training program for them to look like a bodybuilder, I would put together a program that was like Max OT. 

chinchillables

• Getbig I
« Reply #483 on: July 08, 2008, 08:11:00 AM »
A couple of Team Universe contestants I found on Graphic Muscle.  Discuss...

That's awesome. looks a bit weird, but cool at same time though.

jrod

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #484 on: July 09, 2008, 05:10:11 PM »
wow.......that dude is shredded, and I'm stuck at 11% bodyfat, wtf, get lost fat, you are not welcome here LOL, anyone have any fat destroying solutions for a 240 pound natural bodybuilder?  ;D ;D ;D by the way I just joined get big so welcome me  ;D ;D ;D

Welcome to Getbig.

Honestly, it comes down to hard work over a long period of time.  Unfortunately, there really aren't any magic shortcuts/solutions or anything special to be done.  In fact, you probably already know 90% of what you need to know.  It is simply a matter of hard dieting (without taking shortcuts) until you are lean (for some this might be short, for others longer).  If you aren't lean enough after a few weeks of dieting, then diet harder for longer.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #485 on: July 10, 2008, 06:42:59 AM »
wow.......that dude is shredded, and I'm stuck at 11% bodyfat, wtf, get lost fat, you are not welcome here LOL, anyone have any fat destroying solutions for a 240 pound natural bodybuilder?  ;D ;D ;D by the way I just joined get big so welcome me  ;D ;D ;D

Yes, sure you are 11% bf at 240.  ::) ::)

What are you, 7' tall?

Say hi to your supermodel gf from us and keep your million dollar company running, Scott.  ::)

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #486 on: July 11, 2008, 01:02:50 AM »
hahahaha I don't care if you don't believe me, look at my pictures, geez you guys don't believe anything, I don't have a million dollar company ::) but I do have a supermodel girlfriend

Who is she, Alessandra Ambrosio or Adriana Lima?

If you have pics, post them. I do not doubt you are 11% at 240, but then maybe you are clean, but not natural.

"I did only 5 cycles of steroids 3 years ago, now i'm natural"-natural maybe.

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #487 on: July 14, 2008, 06:37:37 AM »
wow, buddy, how the hell did you guess her first name?  ??? like honestly, i'm amazed
I have pics, but I don't think she would like me posting her pictures on here lol where guys masturbate to other guys pictures
yeah, there goes another person accusing me of using steroids, I have NEVER EVER taken anykind of steroids or hormones, and I just started working out 7 months ago, to me a NATURAL is a person who has NEVER touched steroids not these assclowns who say they are natural but have a past history of using steroids, like some of the people on here

i meant YOUR pics.

If you are natural, you aren't 11% at 240. Prove me wrong.

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #488 on: May 06, 2009, 01:02:34 AM »
jrod,

update us with some pics and let us know if u are doing the team universe this year!!

Jrod has fled to MD.

jrod

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #489 on: May 09, 2009, 11:28:29 AM »
jrod,

update us with some pics and let us know if u are doing the team universe this year!!

Haven't posted here in a while cause I didnt think it got much traffic.  I'll post my updates here as well.

Updated my blog. I started my prep for the 2009 Team Universe! Diet and pictures: http://jrod123.blogspot.com/

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #490 on: May 11, 2009, 01:50:21 AM »
Haven't posted here in a while cause I didnt think it got much traffic.  I'll post my updates here as well.

Updated my blog. I started my prep for the 2009 Team Universe! Diet and pictures: http://jrod123.blogspot.com/

Well, maybe you'd get some traffic if you posted here, no?

jrod

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #491 on: May 11, 2009, 11:06:41 AM »
Well, maybe you'd get some traffic if you posted here, no?

I don't have a problem with posting or not posting/traffic or no traffic.  If someone has a question or comment, I'll post back.  I just stopped checking here very often because I thought the thread died.  (In fact, yours was the last for a while). 

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #492 on: May 11, 2009, 11:32:52 PM »
I don't have a problem with posting or not posting/traffic or no traffic.  If someone has a question or comment, I'll post back.  I just stopped checking here very often because I thought the thread died.  (In fact, yours was the last for a while). 

??? ??? ???

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
« Reply #493 on: May 12, 2009, 12:53:46 AM »

Looking good,bro
Good luck!

100kg Clint

• Getbig II
  • Get some!
« Reply #494 on: May 12, 2009, 02:29:44 AM »
JRod, you look great at the start of your dieting let alone comp time! LOL. Is there any reason you eat so much Tuna compared to say Chicken Breasts instead? Taste or calories etc?
Plus i'm looking to compete for the first time later this year and have never dieting down that hard, would you recommend i follow a similiar diet to yours or just go something differant? Its hard to know what works well for me yet as this is my first time? Thanks for any info, very much appreciated!  ;D
Shadow was his brand: Instantly recognisable.

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
« Reply #495 on: May 12, 2009, 09:25:59 PM »
JRod, you look great at the start of your dieting let alone comp time! LOL. Is there any reason you eat so much Tuna compared to say Chicken Breasts instead? Taste or calories etc?
Plus i'm looking to compete for the first time later this year and have never dieting down that hard, would you recommend i follow a similiar diet to yours or just go something differant? Its hard to know what works well for me yet as this is my first time? Thanks for any info, very much appreciated!  ;D

Are you a retard?
Y

jrod

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #496 on: May 12, 2009, 11:47:19 PM »
??? ??? ???

I can see how that might confuse you, but Its not that big of a deal, so lets just forget about it. 

jrod

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #497 on: May 12, 2009, 11:48:44 PM »

jrod

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #498 on: May 12, 2009, 11:54:25 PM »

I chose tuna because it saves me from having to cook, its easy to measure, its convenient, and its cheap.  I've used chicken before, I just wanted to make things a bit easier right now, so tuna it is. 

Should you follow my diet or something else....tough to say.  You should do the one which is better for you; and it might take trial and error  to find out which is better for you (or you could just guess and see how you like whichever you choose).  Dieting down for the first time is the hardest because you have nothing to go off.  Just be reasonable with whatever you choose--you don't have to get into amazing condition the first try.  Just use the first try as a learning experience.  Plan out and keep track of what you do so that next time you have a better idea of what you liked/didnt like. 

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #499 on: May 13, 2009, 05:46:46 AM »
I can see how that might confuse you, but Its not that big of a deal, so lets just forget about it. 

haahah ,cool answer.

You're a good guy, jrod!