Author Topic: AAAAaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!  (Read 1763 times)

Mr. Intenseone

AAAAaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!
« on: October 13, 2006, 06:10:23 PM »

Mr. Intenseone

Re: AAAAaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2006, 07:13:00 PM »
Libs, speak on this!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2006, 07:23:49 PM »
they had a shitty business model, and most people who are liberals much prefer to listen to music over talk radio.

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2006, 08:12:16 PM »
and most people who are liberals much prefer to listen to music over talk radio.

I know, it reflects in congress ;D!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2006, 08:39:08 PM »
I know, it reflects in congress ;D!

From a completely politically-neutral position here - Congress and the WH accomplish more when neither party controls it.

I guess if Congress goes back to the Dems, there can be some conflict again, and DC can start accomplishing things again.

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2006, 09:33:58 PM »
From a completely politically-neutral position here - Congress and the WH accomplish more when neither party controls it.

I guess if Congress goes back to the Dems, there can be some conflict again, and DC can start accomplishing things again.

If Congress goes back to the Dems....we're done for!

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2006, 09:37:19 PM »
If Congress goes back to the Dems....we're done for!

Oh you mean a 800 billion debt.....   is not bad now?

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #7 on: October 13, 2006, 09:38:33 PM »

Oh you mean a 800 billion debt.....   is not bad now?

Doesn't even make a dent in the deficit!

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: October 13, 2006, 09:41:51 PM »
Doesn't even make a dent in the deficit!

Oh so 800 billion wouldn't help anything?  It wouldn't help our schools?  Law enforcement?   Yeah maybe you are right.....  let's go another 800 billion becuase it doesn't matter.  Great philosophy Mr. I.

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #9 on: October 13, 2006, 09:44:28 PM »
Oh so 800 billion wouldn't help anything?  It wouldn't help our schools?  Law enforcement?   Yeah maybe you are right.....  let's go another 800 billion becuase it doesn't matter.  Great philosophy Mr. I.

If I remember correctly (I don't feel like looking it up right now) alot more went to the public schools than to the war!

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: October 13, 2006, 09:54:16 PM »
If I remember correctly (I don't feel like looking it up right now) alot more went to the public schools than to the war!

What does that have to do with anything?  800 billion......and our schools in this country suck ass.  We rank soooo low.   911 system overloaded.     BRILLIANT!   yeah,  the dems probably won't do any better, but at least they won't piss away 800 billion 

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #11 on: October 13, 2006, 09:58:19 PM »
the dems probably won't do any better, but at least they won't piss away 800 billion 

This is what scares me about the Dems getting in, they will immediatley raise taxes to the hilt while cutting our defence budget (or attempting too) not exactly a good plan during war time, and if you think we're "pissing" away $800mil to protect our country then your priorities are geared in the wrong place!

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: October 13, 2006, 10:01:59 PM »
This is what scares me about the Dems getting in, they will immediatley raise taxes to the hilt while cutting our defenced budget (or attempting too) not exactly a good plan during war time, and if you think we're "pissing" away $800mil to protect our country then your priorities are geared in the wrong place!

They probably won't cut the defense budget but they will raise taxes.   Cutting the defense budget would lose votes.  raising taxes won't.

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #13 on: October 13, 2006, 10:06:31 PM »
They probably won't cut the defense budget but they will raise taxes.   Cutting the defense budget would lose votes.  raising taxes won't.

You don't think taking more taxes out of peoples pay checks won't make them lose votes? I don't know about you, but I like to keep as much as my hard earned money as I can!

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: October 13, 2006, 10:13:51 PM »
You don't think taking more taxes out of peoples pay checks won't make them lose votes? I don't know about you, but I like to keep as much as my hard earned money as I can!

It won't happen at first.  And at least when they do raise them they will have something to show for it beisdes a insurgency, more terrorism and a failed war.

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #15 on: October 13, 2006, 10:17:14 PM »
It won't happen at first.  And at least when they do raise them they will have something to show for it beisdes a insurgency, more terrorism and a failed war.

I make well over six figures, I get hit with self-employment tax as well as state and federal tax.....I get nailed, I just don't want to f**ked........but I can handle "nailed" LOL!

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: October 13, 2006, 10:18:59 PM »
I make well over six figures, I get hit with self-employment tax as well as state and federal tax.....I get nailed, I just don't want to f**ked........but I can handle "nailed" LOL!

you and me both...........but i'm self employed and incorperated so it will be like they bought me a drink first before they fucked me!  ;D

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #17 on: October 13, 2006, 10:26:06 PM »
you and me both...........but i'm self employed and incorperated so it will be like they bought me a drink first before they fucked me!  ;D

LMAO......you take your corporate tax breaks don't you, do you pay yourself a regular paycheck and deduct state and fed?

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: October 13, 2006, 10:27:47 PM »
LMAO......you take your corporate tax breaks don't you, do you pay yourself a regular paycheck and deduct state and fed?

yep  :)  I pay myself a salary ................  very low  ;D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: October 13, 2006, 11:08:17 PM »
This is what scares me about the Dems getting in, they will immediatley raise taxes to the hilt while cutting our defence budget (or attempting too) not exactly a good plan during war time, and if you think we're "pissing" away $800mil to protect our country then your priorities are geared in the wrong place!

Rummy has said we need LESS troops in Iraq, not more.  We are turning Afghanistan over to the UN.  This *IS* the time to cut defense spending.  You raise it when scaling up a war, and lower it when scaling down a war.  Our kids are going to grow up in a poor, poor nation :( 

Raising taxes to recover the debt *IS* a good thing right now.  Letting the DOW his 12,000 is not.

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #20 on: October 13, 2006, 11:14:40 PM »
This *IS* the time to cut defense spending.  You raise it when scaling up a war, and lower it when scaling down a war.  Our kids are going to grow up in a poor, poor nation :( 

Raising taxes to recover the debt *IS* a good thing right now.  Letting the DOW his 12,000 is not.

Your freaking joking...right??

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: October 13, 2006, 11:25:36 PM »
Your freaking joking...right??

about which part? 

It's no coincidence that the economy has been in the crapper since early 2001 and suddenly we have low gas prices and the DOW hits an artificial record high right before an election where the republicans are about to lose control.

If the FED lowers interest rates it might drive the Dow up, but the Dow at $14000 means nothing if those $'s keep depreciating.

The dollar is dying, my friend.  The oil countries are dropping us, and we're in serious trouble once they go to Euros.  The current levels are false.  Stocks are worth more but the middle class people have less money.  That means the people at the top are making the most.  And sometime between nov 2 and jan 2, the ass is gonnna drop out :( :( :(

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #22 on: October 14, 2006, 01:42:45 AM »

I just attended a function where our Governor talked about turning a 700 million deficit into a 700 million dollar surplus in four years.  A billion dollar turnaround.  Incredible.  Our unemployment is probably the lowest in the country.  Our taxes are still way too high, but she's working on it.  All it took was to break the stranglehold liberals had on our state for 50 years. 

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: October 14, 2006, 09:10:52 AM »
I just attended a function where our Governor talked about turning a 700 million deficit into a 700 million dollar surplus in four years.  A billion dollar turnaround.  Incredible.  Our unemployment is probably the lowest in the country.  Our taxes are still way too high, but she's working on it.  All it took was to break the stranglehold liberals had on our state for 50 years. 

No doubts about that.  Personally i feel there is no need to raise taxes.  If we were just to over haul the entire system and take out crap like the 20,000,000 dollars set aside for the iraq victory party, or the gross misappropiation of money in the welfare system, i believe we could so much more with the tax reveue we collect every year then what we are doing with it now.

Now the question is,  is your govenor speach the same old "blah blah blah" we heard from politicians for years and you believe it cuase you want to believe it or will she actually do it?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #24 on: October 14, 2006, 12:18:45 PM »
No doubts about that.  Personally i feel there is no need to raise taxes.  If we were just to over haul the entire system and take out crap like the 20,000,000 dollars set aside for the iraq victory party, or the gross misappropiation of money in the welfare system, i believe we could so much more with the tax reveue we collect every year then what we are doing with it now.

Now the question is,  is your govenor speach the same old "blah blah blah" we heard from politicians for years and you believe it cuase you want to believe it or will she actually do it?

She is sincere, smart, able, experienced, and means business.   She has a tremendous track record as mayor of Maui and now governor.  Her only problem is the Dems still control both houses here by an overwhelming majority.  They just flat out suck.  No vision.  No agenda (other than opposing the Governor).  No great business ideas.  They have been terrible for our state. 

I think Lingle can president.  In fact, she would be in the future if she wasn't a woman . . . and from a small state like Hawaii.  She is the best politician you've never heard of.