Author Topic: What is it about Passports?  (Read 2446 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
What is it about Passports?
« on: October 14, 2006, 08:27:04 AM »
What kind of material do they use to make passports?  After the recent NY crash, a police officer found Lidle´s Passport on the sidewalk.  Okay, the plane crashed, the fuel exploded, the plane hit the ground, and passport was found.  Makes sense.

But then I remembered back to 9/11.  On the day after the 9/11 attacks, one of the terrorists' passports was found two blocks away from the crash. 

To all the Official 911 story people, do you really believe that the perfectly unscathed passport of Satam Al Suqami escaped completely unsinged after being crashed into the towers in such a raging fireball?  Do you really buy that? 

youandme

• Getbig V
Re: What is it about Passports?
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2006, 08:37:22 AM »
I wondered the same thing

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2006, 08:37:48 AM »
What kind of material do they use to make passports?  After the recent NY crash, a police officer found Lidle´s Passport on the sidewalk.  Okay, the plane crashed, the fuel exploded, the plane hit the ground, and passport was found.  Makes sense.

But then I remembered back to 9/11.  On the day after the 9/11 attacks, one of the terrorists' passports was found two blocks away from the crash. 

To all the Official 911 story people, do you really believe that the perfectly unscathed passport of Satam Al Suqami escaped completely unsinged after being crashed into the towers in such a raging fireball?  Do you really buy that? 

How many times have you been out of USA?

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2006, 09:48:20 AM »
How many times have you been out of USA?

Does Niagra Falls count? :)

Why do you ask?

Also-
Capt. Jim Ingledue, shift safety officer of the Virginia Beach Fire Dept, said Monday he found amidst the rubble at the Pentagon, two days after 9/11, the perfectly clean and unblemished California ID card of Suzanne Calley, 42, one of the alleged victims killed aboard Flight 77.

"I remember thinking it was highly unusual and strange to find a perfectly intact ID card amidst all that devastation," said Capt. Ingledue, a Pentagon first responder who arrived two days after 9/11 and spent a total of seven days in search and rescue.

In a telephone conversation from Virginia Beach, Capt. Ingledue added the find was "so strange" he kept it in his pocket for an hour instead of immediately turning the evidence over to FBI agents like he was instructed.

"When we arrived at the Pentagon, we were advised to turn over any personal effects or possible evidence immediately over to the FBI," said Capt. Ingledue, who admitted the find was unusual, but doesn't subscribe to any wild-eyed 9/11 conspiracy theories. "I kept this bit of evidence with me a little longer, I don't know why, but I guess I thought it was strange to find an ID in perfect shape when everything else around me was devastated."

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2006, 10:24:28 AM »
You're right 240, the illuminati are stupid enough not to know the ID card should be "erroded" and "weathered" in such a catastrophie, to make it believeable. They really fucked up by placing an pristeen ID card in the rubble. You've got them outsmarted brother!

You should send your resume to the illuminati, much more $$$ than making crappy websites brother!
الاسلام هو شيطانية

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2006, 11:24:46 AM »
Nordic,

Two blocks from the Twin Towers, a day after the attack, amongst thousands of tons of dust, paper, and debris... they find the passport of a man who was on a plane which exploded into a monster fireball, inside the towers.

Do ya buy it, Nordic?  Do ya seriously buy it?

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2006, 11:35:39 AM »
Nordic,

Two blocks from the Twin Towers, a day after the attack, amongst thousands of tons of dust, paper, and debris... they find the passport of a man who was on a plane which exploded into a monster fireball, inside the towers.

Do ya buy it, Nordic?  Do ya seriously buy it?

Nope, i'll give credit where credit is due, and yes, this appears to be an absolute impossability. Congrats, you've got me on this one brother.  :o
الاسلام هو شيطانية

AlliedPowers

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: October 14, 2006, 01:20:48 PM »

ozman

• Getbig IV

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: October 14, 2006, 03:37:41 PM »
i've seen an accurate facsimile of 240's passport . . . funny thing is there isn't an original. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: October 14, 2006, 03:49:40 PM »
i've seen an accurate facsimile of 240's passport . . . funny thing is there isn't an original. 

huh?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: October 14, 2006, 03:52:13 PM »
LOL... I don't even own a passport.  I've been to niagra falls as a little kid and that's it.

But it's good to know that should I ever get one, take a space shuttle ride, and perish in a horrible mid-air explosion at 8,000 feet... my passport will be recovered in pristine shape in a timely manner by a beat cop who will violate the chain of evidence when turning it in, and that the passport will prove an unrealitic govt case which cannot be questioned.

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #12 on: October 14, 2006, 04:06:06 PM »
LOL... I don't even own a passport.  I've been to niagra falls as a little kid and that's it.

Off topic, but you must get out and see the world, it is a very interesting place.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: October 14, 2006, 04:08:39 PM »
Off topic, but you must get out and see the world, it is a very interesting place.

I'm so ready to.  Trying to get a big pile of $ first.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #14 on: October 14, 2006, 06:25:35 PM »
i did think it was pretty strange and convenient to find the guys PASSPORT just sitting there.not that this one was a conspiracy or anything

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: October 14, 2006, 06:58:03 PM »
i did think it was pretty strange and convenient to find the guys PASSPORT just sitting there.not that this one was a conspiracy or anything

This plane crash appears to be an accident. 

But on that 911 stuff - the magic passport was pretty hilarious.  IMO it was planted to set up their official story quickly.  I heard today that the FBI had sent out the list to media sources, 18 of the 19 guys names by 10 am on 911.  Like they just had the patsy list all ready. 

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: October 14, 2006, 07:02:29 PM »

But it's good to know that should I ever get one, take a space shuttle ride, and perish in a horrible mid-air explosion at 8,000 feet... my passport will be recovered in pristine shape in a timely manner by a beat cop who will violate the chain of evidence when turning it in, and that the passport will prove an unrealitic govt case which cannot be questioned.

for your passport to be recovered in pristine shape, you don't need one . . . like I said, there's an accurate facsimile, even though there isn't an original (i.e., one in your possession).  :)

Slippedisc

• Getbig V
  • Geo said it was ok, so I must be right.
« Reply #17 on: October 14, 2006, 07:32:44 PM »
hey rob, you should stick to supporting illegitimate babies ;)

picture this

an explosion

as the plane hits the tower, the fuel is no where near the cockpit

the person in question is already mashed to fuccking bits by the time(nano seconds) the actual explosion occurs

the blast propels the 'magic passport' two blocks from the site.

christ all fuccking mighty

you act as if there was absolutely nothing else found from the plane

use your fuccking mind and stop surfing all those pathetic conspiracy sites

it's making you look like more of a loser than you already do

X Board. Integrity is what we do

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: October 14, 2006, 07:40:54 PM »
On Sept 11, 2006-

first plane hijacked at 8:21 AM - (FAA)

first fighter jet launched at 9:46 AM - (White House, Guiliani, & others)

For 85 minutes, those fighter jets sat on the runway after the FAA, (Which had NORAD, WH, and Pentagon on phone in 5 minutes) knew that an American airliner had been hijacked.

I *am* using my mind.  I believe that blindly swallowing the official story would be the pathetic move.  Can anyone here justify those 85 minutes of *stand down* on 9/11?

Slippedisc

• Getbig V
  • Geo said it was ok, so I must be right.
« Reply #19 on: October 14, 2006, 07:53:12 PM »
coffee break ???
X Board. Integrity is what we do

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #20 on: October 14, 2006, 08:09:56 PM »
'slipeddisk' is and pretty much always has been the most worthless poster this site has ever seen.

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: October 14, 2006, 08:55:18 PM »
I'm so ready to.  Trying to get a big pile of $ first.

Don't waste your hard earned dough on seeing the world...save it for more important shit,like beer and weed.

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #22 on: October 15, 2006, 12:35:27 AM »
HAHA, RON.....

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: October 15, 2006, 12:43:37 AM »
HERE ARE YOUR CREDIBLE WITNESSES. HAHAHAHAHAHA!

"As eyewitnesses described and photographs demonstrate, the hijacked airliner dived so low as it approached the Pentagon that it actually hit the ground first, thereby dissipating much of the energy that might otherwise have caused more extensive damage to the building." - Snopes.com

"The plane slammed into the west wall of the Pentagon. The impact was deafening. The fuselage hit the ground and blew up." - Delaware Online

"I watched in horror as the plane flew at treetop level, banked slightly to the left, drug it's wing along the ground and slammed into the west wall of the Pentagon exploding into a giant orange fireball." - James Madison Univ.

"Then he caught an edge of his wing on the ground. There is a helicopter pad right in front of the side of the Pentagon. The wing touched there, then the plane cart wheeled into the building." - Time :) :) :) :)

"It is also evident that the plane was on the ground before striking the Pentagon albeit skimming the grass. I might also point out that distant photos will miss details on the ground that up-close observation would show." - Christian Patriots/Pentagon Crash Analysis

Patrick Di Justo: "The plane hit the ground first, then slid into the building."  - Paul Boutin weblogger.com

"NBC’s Jim Miklaszewski explains that the sequence of five photos, taken from a Department of Defense security camera, shows the Boeing 757 hitting the ground an instant before it plows into the building and explodes in a deadly fireball." - MSNBC