Author Topic: DNP/ Glycerine to hydrate?  (Read 3345 times)

eh2442

• Getbig II
DNP/ Glycerine to hydrate?
« on: October 14, 2006, 11:36:57 AM »
I have been taking glycerine to hydrate when on DNP. the brand is Now foods vegetable glycerine oil.
it doesnt have nutrition stats...fat, carbs....
I dont want fat in it but i think there is. does any one know how much? is there any other
options for glycerine when on DNP?

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
Re: DNP/ Glycerine to hydrate?
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2006, 02:03:56 PM »
Well, it's derived completely from vegetable oil so that should give yo some sort of idea...I'm not sure why NOW Foods doesn't list its complete breakdown.

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2006, 08:45:43 PM »
I'm not sure why NOW Foods doesn't list its complete breakdown.

Because it's intended for cosmetic use.
:

eh2442

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2006, 09:06:11 PM »
it says it is pure enough to eat.

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2006, 01:11:11 AM »
it says it is pure enough to eat.

That doesn't mean that's its intent.  ::)
You're taking DNP for crying out out! WTF do you even care?
:

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2006, 01:21:47 AM »

Excellent point.

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2006, 10:42:17 AM »

LOL that reminds me of these guys I know who say they need a respirator for wood dust at times (and I agree its a good idea) BUT they then go and smoke 2-3 packs a day! ???

eh2442

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: October 15, 2006, 10:19:44 PM »
the point is i am as strict and disciplined about my diet. therefor i want to know all stats.

BIG_O

• Getbig IV
  • Assumptions are the mother of all Fuck-ups.
« Reply #8 on: October 16, 2006, 12:20:15 AM »
I have been taking glycerine to hydrate when on DNP. the brand is Now foods vegetable glycerine oil.
it doesn't have nutrition stats...fat, carbs....
I dint want fat in it but i think there is. does any one know how much? is there any other
options for glycerine when on DNP?

The bottle will not contain a breakdown because it is not made to be ingested in large enough amounts to warrant it. You can call Now foods but I doubt you will get the answer you need in a timely manner.

When I took my two trips to DNP hell years ago I used two Glycerine supplements I got at Vitamin Adventure. I remember one was an EAS packet marketed by Neo Elite Nutrition and one packet I believe contained 25 ml of Glycerol. I mixed the packets with water and consumed over two gallons a day to stay properly hydrated.

I also ate a fair share of Watermelon. I know you are probably thinking this is counter productive but not so if you understand uncoupling of oxidative phosphorylation.

Be careful with DNP bro. The workable and productive DNP dose is so close to the LD 50 that you need to be atop of everything to make it out OK.

One thing to watch is your eyesight. If you start seeing yellow, immediately stop and see an ophthalmologist. DNP has the ability to stain the sclera possibly creating long term eye damage from detaching the optic nerve by weakening the fibrin connective tissue.

Good luck.

O

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: October 16, 2006, 02:43:13 AM »
The bottle will not contain a breakdown because it is not made to be ingested in large enough amounts to warrant it. You can call Now foods but I doubt you will get the answer you need in a timely manner.

When I took my two trips to DNP hell years ago I used two Glycerine supplements I got at Vitamin Adventure. I remember one was an EAS packet marketed by Neo Elite Nutrition and one packet I believe contained 25 ml of Glycerol. I mixed the packets with water and consumed over two gallons a day to stay properly hydrated.

I also ate a fair share of Watermelon. I know you are probably thinking this is counter productive but not so if you understand uncoupling of oxidative phosphorylation.

Be careful with DNP bro. The workable and productive DNP dose is so close to the LD 50 that you need to be atop of everything to make it out OK.

One thing to watch is your eyesight. If you start seeing yellow, immediately stop and see an ophthalmologist. DNP has the ability to stain the sclera possibly creating long term eye damage from detaching the optic nerve by weakening the fibrin connective tissue.

Good luck.

Where are you when I need you big brother??   Hey if you see this post I'm going to call you to catch up....if not, I will leave a message.....

Dball

« Reply #10 on: October 16, 2006, 08:34:57 AM »
the point is i am as strict and disciplined about my diet. therefor i want to know all stats.

seems to me, if you were that disciplined about your diet, you wouldnt need DNP.