Author Topic: 240,enjoy.  (Read 2863 times)

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!

ozman

• Getbig IV
Re: 240,enjoy.
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2006, 03:01:05 PM »
He's prolly seen them all before mate ;D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2006, 03:05:05 PM »
I have shown that video to a few believers of the official story - they all agree that the Loose Change kids completely pwn the Pop mechanics guys.

Popular mechanics *used* to be the source that politicians used to prove the official story.  Then, they went on a radio show, and for 18 minutes they were completely embarassed.  They were given a list of statements they had made, and asked questions to support the claims, and they basically couldn't do it. 

I smile everyday lately when I tun on the news and see 911 pieces.  A lot of really smart people who were closed minded to it before are learning the truth, and they're often pretty pissed off when they do :)

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2006, 04:12:27 PM »
I have shown that video to a few believers of the official story - they all agree that the Loose Change kids completely pwn the Pop mechanics guys.

Popular mechanics *used* to be the source that politicians used to prove the official story.  Then, they went on a radio show, and for 18 minutes they were completely embarassed.  They were given a list of statements they had made, and asked questions to support the claims, and they basically couldn't do it. 

I smile everyday lately when I tun on the news and see 911 pieces.  A lot of really smart people who were closed minded to it before are learning the truth, and they're often pretty pissed off when they do :)
Rob: 'Apophenia.' Look into to it.

Beener

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2006, 06:05:39 PM »
Christ if you believe that "us is responsible for 911" you're even dumber than bush.

God damn, lets have a hooraa for hating hippies. FYI, that woman is actually only 26. If she ate some fuckin meat instead of all bran every day, maybe her hair would still be brown.

Miss Demeanor

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2006, 06:08:55 PM »

Oh, no, not you. too!  Tell me you don't really, truly believe 9/11 involves a big U.S. government conspiracy.  :'(

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2006, 06:09:44 PM »
Christ if you believe that "us is responsible for 911" you're even dumber than bush.

God damn, lets have a hooraa for hating hippies. FYI, that woman is actually only 26. If she ate some fuckin meat instead of all bran every day, maybe her hair would still be brown.

Beener, I am a Republican with a masters degree.  I watch the news for a few hours a day, read 3 newspapers, and I've studied the hell out of 9/11.  It was an inside job.

I know, you might have seen it on TV some 61 months ago, so you're probably an expert on the subject... ;)  

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: October 14, 2006, 06:12:33 PM »
Oh, no, not you. too!  Tell me you don't really, truly believe 9/11 involves a big U.S. government conspiracy.  :'(

Nope - just a small group of federal employees who did things that day which allowed it to happen.

It sure as heck wasn't the 19 idiots on the planes who told NORAD to turn all their planes around and circle in the ocean at 500 mph for 45 minutes, instead of coming in at 1875 mph and dropping those planes.

It sure as heck wasn't 19 idiots who postponed the investigation for a year and a half, then did a rushed, half assed job, refusing to let firefighters testify about bomb blasts.

There's a million other items, but hey, you get the point.  yes, it was 19 muslim pricks on the planes.  But they had some help from evil guys in ties who are still getting their paychecks.

Beener

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: October 14, 2006, 06:13:27 PM »
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAH HAHAHAHAHHA Christ 240 you've really lost my vote. I thought you were a cool guy, but wow. Wow. You really think that a gov't could cover up something that would take thousands of poeple staying quiet about.

Bet you think we never landed on the moon either eh.

Someone put up that clip of Buzz Aldrin punching that fucking hippie in the face. That should happend to all of those conspiracy nuts.

Yknow, people give bush a hard time, and while he isnt the brightest guy, and hasn't done all the right things, hes a patriot and would never kill his own people like that.

Im not even an american and im embarased that you call yourself american

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: October 14, 2006, 06:14:42 PM »
No, it'd just be a couple dozen people here that would have to be quiet.  And since Donale Rumsfeld announced 2.3 TRILLION missing from the Dept of Defense on SEPT 10th - there's plenty of $ there to keep folks quiet.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: October 14, 2006, 06:17:27 PM »
Yknow, people give bush a hard time, and while he isnt the brightest guy, and hasn't done all the right things, hes a patriot and would never kill his own people like that.

I believe that Bush was a pawn on that day. 

And I don't know if you follow history, but in the past, our country has lied about actions which cost american lives in order to encourage the population to support a war.  pearl harbor, Gulf of Tonken, 1967 USS Liberty -- in all of these, the govt let an attack happen or just plain invented an attack, to get us into wars.

This is all declassified historical record, dude.  CNN doesnt talk about it.  but it's true.  We faked the Gulf of tonken to get into vietnam.  We had our own ship fired upon in 67, and LBJ refused to let the maimed boat be rescued as it was shelled.

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #11 on: October 14, 2006, 06:17:41 PM »
No, it'd just be a couple dozen people here that would have to be quiet.  And since Donale Rumsfeld announced 2.3 TRILLION missing from the Dept of Defense on SEPT 10th - there's plenty of $ there to keep folks quiet.

Whatever you liberal!!!!!!   :P

Beener

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: October 14, 2006, 06:18:57 PM »
I've learned that you cant change hippies minds, you can just beat the shit outa them till they say " ok ok they did land on the moon"

Ahhhh i loved highschool

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: October 14, 2006, 06:22:38 PM »
I've learned that you cant change hippies minds, you can just beat the shit outa them till they say " ok ok they did land on the moon"

Ahhhh i loved highschool

I hate hippies, and i can't stand liberals.  I voted for Bush twice.  911 was allowed to happen by a very small group of neoconservatives which do not represent the majority of Republicans.   I'd be kicking the crap out of the hippies with you.  Then I would show you a documentary which shows the buildings were brought down in a controlled demolition.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4026073566596731782&q=Improbable+Collapse

Beener

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: October 14, 2006, 06:33:06 PM »
I hate hippies, and i can't stand liberals.  I voted for Bush twice.  911 was allowed to happen by a very small group of neoconservatives which do not represent the majority of Republicans.   I'd be kicking the crap out of the hippies with you.  Then I would show you a documentary which shows the buildings were brought down in a controlled demolition.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4026073566596731782&q=Improbable+Collapse

Ok im liking you again, we should go to a protest some time and whoop some ass. I did that once, it was fun.

I still dont agree about 9/11 but whateva:P

Miss Demeanor

• Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: October 14, 2006, 06:39:36 PM »
There's a million other items, but hey, you get the point.  yes, it was 19 muslim pricks on the planes.  But they had some help from evil guys in ties who are still getting their paychecks.

Controlled demolitions, then?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: October 14, 2006, 06:55:56 PM »
Controlled demolitions, then?

The airplanes scared people, caused a lot of damage, and killed people.  But there were bomb blasts in the basement approx 15 seconds BEFORE the planes hit.  This was evidenced by seismic data, witness testimony, and of course, smoke clouds 400 feet tall which were completely unrelated to the plane damage up top.

The airplanes had a purpose, but they clearly could not have brought down the buildings so quickly, so neatly, so completely. 

There is a VERY good reason that many are beginning to quesiton the Official 911 story - they don't believe it.  It's really hard to get past that first step - to "deprogram" what you know about 911.  But once you do that, it's much easier to read thru the info about that day.

The 19 arab pricks were very much a part of the day. They were patsies to direct blame to.  The men who redirected the planes, placed charges in the buildings, posponed the investigation, lied about the shanksville shootdown, and confiscated then denied all the Pentagon videos - they are white, war ties, and prefer to stay anonymous.  Hell, Atta got into a fight with a man in the parking lot at the airport that AM.  He is a patsy, designed to get attention, be remembered, and do something evil beyond the capabilities he possesses.

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: October 14, 2006, 07:13:51 PM »
Beener, I am a Republican with a masters degree that I obtained on the internet.  I'm thinking of ordering a doctorate now.  In b/w making my posts on getbig, I watch the news for a few hours a day and surf conspiracy forums maintained by white supremacists. It was an inside job.

Love your honesty, 240.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: October 14, 2006, 07:27:07 PM »
Love your honesty, 240.

See AlG, you practically make my point about attacking the messenger and not the message.

I put forth events that occurred on 9/11 which could not have been done by the 19 assholes on the planes.  Instead of debating these points, you attack me.

I don't blame ya tho.  I sure as heck wouldn't want to try to defend the official story at this point.  It's loaded with holes, and many neutral people will no longer defend it.

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: October 14, 2006, 07:31:24 PM »
See AlG, you practically make my point about attacking the messenger and not the message.

I put forth events that occurred on 9/11 which could not have been done by the 19 assholes on the planes.  Instead of debating these points, you attack me.

I don't blame ya tho.  I sure as heck wouldn't want to try to defend the official story at this point.  It's loaded with holes, and many neutral people will no longer defend it.

I find the phenomenon that is 240 far more interesting.

Miss Demeanor

• Getbig III
« Reply #20 on: October 14, 2006, 07:41:53 PM »
The airplanes scared people, caused a lot of damage, and killed people.  But there were bomb blasts in the basement approx 15 seconds BEFORE the planes hit.  This was evidenced by seismic data, witness testimony, and of course, smoke clouds 400 feet tall which were completely unrelated to the plane damage up top.

Is there a source that documents all this?  I'd like to see it.  All I have seen is this:  
http://www.911myths.com/html/seismic_record.html

The airplanes had a purpose, but they clearly could not have brought down the buildings so quickly, so neatly, so completely.

Hmm...I'm not so sure.  

Mind you, it wouldn't surprise me for a second that someone in our government was in on it; as you said, that's not without precedent.  If there's solid proof that the planes alone didn't bring the towers down, I'll be the first to consider it.  But so far, every argument I've heard about the buildings' clean collapse has lacked something -- like the Brigham Young guy who seemed to think it strange that glowing-hot steel was found in one building's basement.  What about GPE and work-heating?  Thousands of tons of stuff falling a great distance (about a quarter kiloton of energy total, IIRC) wouldn't have the same effect...why?  ???  

And didn't that same guy harp on the vertical collapse thing as proof of a controlled demolition?  I've never known of one which had the kind of debris spread that the Towers did, though, and I would rather expect them to largely fall in the direction of gravity anyway.  

It sure makes for an interesting discussion, regardless.  If we have been so badly mislead, more people need to speak up about it!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: October 14, 2006, 07:48:36 PM »
Is there a source that documents all this?  I'd like to see it.  All I have seen is this:  
http://www.911myths.com/html/seismic_record.html

Yes!  And thank you for asking :)

If you wanna see the science behind why the collapse was impossible, check out: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-3498980438587461603&q=911+blue+media&hl=en

ok- the seismic hits-
http://www.scholarsfor911truth.org/Article911SeismicProof.html

the basement blasts- WTC Janitor William Rodriguez -
http://bellaciao.org/en/article.php3?id_article=6625

the smoke plumes-
from CNN's coverage.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: October 14, 2006, 07:50:06 PM »
Mind you, it wouldn't surprise me for a second that someone in our government was in on it; as you said, that's not without precedent.  If there's solid proof that the planes alone didn't bring the towers down, I'll be the first to consider it.  

I love it!

There are several very good documentaries on the topic.
This one is a pretty good one- focused entirely upon how and they they fell-

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6708190071483512003&q=911+mysteries&hl=en

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: October 14, 2006, 07:56:00 PM »
the steel in the basement was molten, and there were many instances of "meteor effect" where powdered concrete and molten steel merged.

No steel should have melted that day.  Jet fuel - which had burned up in just a few minutes - cannot reach the temps high enough to melt steel.  The pools of molten steel are one of the biggest smoking guns of the day.

Here is professor jones, showing the many tests he ran which exclude all known govt theories presented.  The molten steel HAD to be created only thru explosives - fire cannot get it hot enough.
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4884818450327382904&q=911+molten+steel&hl=en

and:
Each WTC building collapse occurred at virtually free-fall speed (approximately 10 seconds or less).
Each building collapsed, for the most part, into its own footprint.
Virtually all the concrete (an estimated 100,000 tons in each tower) on every floor was pulverized into a very fine dust, a phenomenon that requires enormous energy and could not be caused by gravity alone ("…workers can’t even find concrete. ‘It’s all dust,’ [the official] said").
Dust exploded horizontally for a couple hundred feet, as did debris, at the beginning of each tower’s collapse.
Collapses were total, leaving none of the massive core columns sticking up hundreds of feet into the air.
Salvage experts were amazed at how small the debris stacks were.
The steel beams and columns came down in sections under 30 feet long and had no signs of "softening"; there was little left but shorn sections of steel and a few bits of concrete.
Photos and videos of the collapses all show "demolition waves," meaning "confluent rows of small explosions" along floors (blast sequences).
According to many witnesses, explosions occurred within the buildings.
Each collapse had detectable seismic vibrations suggestive of underground explosions, similar to the 2.3 earthquake magnitude from a demolition like the Seattle Kingdome (p. 108).
Each collapse produced molten steel identical to that generated by explosives, resulting in "hot spots" that persisted for months (the two hottest spots at WTC-2 and WTC-7 were approximately 1,350o F five days after being continuously flooded with water, a temperature high enough to melt aluminum (p. 70).

Slippedisc

• Getbig V
  • Geo said it was ok, so I must be right.
« Reply #24 on: October 14, 2006, 07:58:39 PM »
try ntelling thiose poor fucckers who've dug at the site for years that there is no concrete

are you being stupid for sales reasons?
X Board. Integrity is what we do