Author Topic: Stand down  (Read 2618 times)

AlliedPowers

• Getbig II
Stand down
« on: October 15, 2006, 01:41:08 AM »
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5770984395481454022&q=jfk+assassination&hl=en

Watch 2 of the secret service guys shrug like "what the hell?" when ordered to stand down.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Re: Stand down
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2006, 06:50:32 AM »
omg  flame away but how does that not look like he's being cleared for a good shot?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2006, 07:25:31 AM »
hahahahahahaha

holy crap... i have never studied the jfk thing too much, but damn...

I want some of the anti-conspiracy guys to justify their actions lol... crazy shit. monster treason right there.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2006, 07:45:44 AM »
hahahahahahaha

holy crap... i have never studied the jfk thing too much, but damn...

I want some of the anti-conspiracy guys to justify their actions lol... crazy shit. monster treason right there.
I've studied it a decent amount and never saw that pointed out.

blinky

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2006, 04:45:21 PM »
wow thats amazing  :-\  . a little too much coincidence there. poor guy never stood a chance did he?

if that agent who called the others off is still alive he should be shot himself  >:(

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2006, 05:07:24 PM »
I've never really followed the JFK thing.  It's in the past, they got away with it.  Sounds like a conspiracy but there will never be another investigation.

But man... I watched a video last night- this floored me! 
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4315024059102108031&q=jfk+assassination&hl=en

I guarantee that no one here can watch this start to finish and still buy the "lone gunman" theory lol... I"m not trying to convert/educate yall like I do on 9/11.   JFK was before our time.  But man... my mouth was ajar at some of the obvious lies people made, monster evidence tampering (they cut JFK's body on the plane ride home!), and more.  Just mind-boggling.  Enjoy or don't - but I'd love to kick around some responses to it.

Cavalier22

• Getbig IV
  • Citizens! The Fatherland is in Danger
« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2006, 06:13:50 PM »
if alex jones is right about everrything he says, he would have been killed a long time ago
Valhalla awaits.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: October 15, 2006, 06:43:46 PM »
he sure was right about predicting 911.

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #8 on: October 16, 2006, 10:51:10 AM »

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: October 16, 2006, 11:21:06 AM »
You have me as a believer after watching that link....

I tell ya man... I never really followed JFK until this week.  But I watched that clip and I was just floored! lol... crazy stuff...

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #10 on: October 16, 2006, 11:25:42 AM »
I tell ya man... I never really followed JFK until this week.  But I watched that clip and I was just floored! lol... crazy stuff...

I will watch this one when I have time. Thanks btw.

a_joker10

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: October 16, 2006, 03:20:17 PM »
Lincon was assassinated by more than one man.
Prove me wrong.
Z

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: October 16, 2006, 03:34:18 PM »
Prove me wrong.

I don't know if you're wrong or right.  I have a feeling you're trying to push buttons or make a statement, and that's cool.

With the JFK case, there appears to be a great deal of evidence that he was indeed hit by rounds not fired by LHOswald. 

I've shown this movie to a few people and seriously, no one who has watched it can accept the official story after seeing it.  joker, I'm telling you, ya oughta check this out.  I have no opinion on the killing until this week... and this video floored me. 

K-1

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM NO MERCY!!!
« Reply #13 on: October 16, 2006, 04:33:02 PM »
Is it just me or can you just read the mind of the one guy he told to stand down with his arms out?

I bet he was thinking, "What!"............... "He want me to stand down dog!" .........."yall see this sh*t right?"..........."Is this mofo trippin!" ................."He just told me to get the fk back man!" ......."AIGHT FK IT" ........."Aight man if somebody shoot that mofo, I aint got sh*t to do with it!"

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #14 on: October 16, 2006, 05:48:30 PM »
Prove me wrong.

Given the time period that the assasination occured, there is not really any way to prove you right or wrong. There are far too many things that could be clouded, by time, lack of evidence due to lack of knowledge or even plain old cover-ups.
I've never heard of anyone saying there was a cover up with the Lincoln story-you're the first. Being a person named "joker" and on a message board, I highly doubt you're coming up with a groundbreaking discovery.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: October 16, 2006, 05:56:18 PM »
Is it just me or can you just read the mind of the one guy he told to stand down with his arms out?

I bet he was thinking, "What!"............... "He want me to stand down dog!" .........."yall see this sh*t right?"..........."Is this mofo trippin!" ................."He just told me to get the fk back man!" ......."AIGHT FK IT" ........."Aight man if somebody shoot that mofo, I aint got sh*t to do with it!"

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

hahaha that dude was so obviously not "in the know".  Secret service had also cleared most of the pedestrians from the grassy knoll right before his car arrived.

LMAO.... imagine how that guy felt when JFK was wasted 20 seconds later after rounding that corner.

Oh- watch that full length JFK movie.  Even his driver doesn't hit the gas when the bullets start.  He stops when th hears the first round, he TURNS HIS HEAD AROUND and stares at JFK as the second shot is fired, then he keeps his head turned around as the 3rd shot blows his brains out.  Then he calmly turns around and starts driving away quickly.  Six seconds after that first bullet, the drive just sits there. LMAO...
'

I'm telling yall... watch this video!!!  it will floor you!

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4315024059102108031&q=jfk+assassination&hl=en

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #16 on: October 16, 2006, 10:33:13 PM »
I'm telling yall... watch this video!!!  it will floor you!

damn that video made my head spin....it seemed to make sense until they got to the nazi-connection parts...then by the 'secret Yale skull society joint-masterbatory' thing i was lost...now that its over i just feel like i should be looking over my shoulder

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: October 16, 2006, 10:52:15 PM »
Yeah, it's kinda a 2-parter.

The first half pretty clearly proves that Oswald didn't do it.
The second half attempts to prove who actually organized it all.

The first half is supported by a lot of info proving the "lone gunman in the book depository" to be very very false.  The second half, examining the underworld groups behind it, definitely have far less documentation and therefore the viewer has to make some leaps of faith.

I completely believe the thesis of the first half.  the second half, I'm not quite prepared to accept, but it does point out some odd connections.

All in all, a very interesting piece, IMO.  I've never gotten into the JFK thing, as I focus on current events.  But it sure does create some proof that the people in power are very capable of some bad, bad shit.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: October 16, 2006, 10:56:11 PM »
Joker -
I have ZERO clue about the lincoln deal, and I don't plan on studying it.  but since you mentioned it, google does have a few things to say:

MORE ABOUT BOOTH AND HIS MEN
According to John Cottrell, author of "Anatomy of an Assassination: The Murder of Abraham Lincoln," "It would seem that John Wilkes Booth first resolved to kidnap Lincoln at the time of his re-election. But his fanatical hatred of the President had smoldered and flamed for years before, at least since Lincoln's first election in 1860 and his proclaimed intent to maintain the Union. Now. possibly with a deep sense of guilt, since he had never risked his life for the Southern cause, he was set on his plan."

Booth spent four thousand dollars of his own money, in the first three months of 1865, attempting to set up the kidnapping of Lincoln. Some of his co-conspirators included Michael O' Laughlin (27), and Sam Arnold (28), both former school friends. Other conspirators included: John Harrison Surratt; David E. Herold (23); George A. Atzerodt (29); and Lewis Thornton Powell (20), AKA Lewis Paine.

Conspiracy meetings were held at Surratt's mother's boarding house. After several attempts to kidnap to Lincoln failed because the uncooperative president failed to show up where and when expected, the kidnapping plan eventually evolved into a murder plot.

A VAST CONSPIRACY

Booth bragged that fifty to one hundred like minded man were involved in the conspiracy. Once again, according to author John Cottrell, the conspiracy was in fact masterminded by Lincoln's own Secretary of War, Edwin McMasters Stanton, as part of a vast, well financed, but ultimately unsuccessful attempt to seize control of the Federal Government.

Cottrell claims that Ray Neff, in the early 1960s, came across an ancient copy of "Colburn's United Service Magazine" that had apparently once belonged to General Lafayette Baker, Stanton's detective chief and also a supposed co-conspirator in the death of Lincoln. A section of a coded message hand-printed on the pages of the magazine was decoded as follows: " There were at least eleven members of Congress involved in the plot, no less than twelve Army officers, three Naval officers and at least twenty-four civilians, of which one was a governor of a loyal state. Five were bankers of great repute, there were nationally known newspapermen and eleven were industrialists of great repute and wealth... eighty-five thousand dollars was contributed by the named persons for the deed."

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #19 on: October 16, 2006, 11:04:55 PM »
the first half did seem very sound.
if it turns out it was a set up, it wouldnt surprise me one bit. horrible things like this, things the general public wouldnt believe, have, do, and will continue to happen.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: October 17, 2006, 06:21:47 AM »
the first half did seem very sound.
if it turns out it was a set up, it wouldnt surprise me one bit. horrible things like this, things the general public wouldnt believe, have, do, and will continue to happen.

That's why some people won't even look at things like WTC7 with an open mind - their first reaction is "the govt is here to protect us, and they dont do evil shit like that".

If they see that secret service agents will let JFK die, that the media will cover it up, that governors and senators will all lie on the stand... they start to think maybe there might be something to 911.

Cavalier22

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: October 17, 2006, 08:56:49 AM »
i have a read a fair amount of material, including a few books on JFK's demise.  There are so many theories out there. 

If only Jack Ruby hadn't killed LHO
Valhalla awaits.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: October 17, 2006, 09:04:46 AM »
i have a read a fair amount of material, including a few books on JFK's demise.  There are so many theories out there. 

If only Jack Ruby hadn't killed LHO

LHO's quote: "I didn't do it - I'm a patsy!"

LMAO...
Cav, please check out the first 30 min of that JFK video.  Monster coverup.  I'm a strictly 911 guy... but I don't think ANYONE can watch the first 30 min of this video and still believe the official jfk story.

Cavalier22

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: October 17, 2006, 09:23:33 AM »
 A reporter asked him, "Did you shoot the President?" and Oswald answered, "I have not been accused of that. In fact, I didn't even know about it until a reporter in the hall asked me that question." A minute later Oswald said to reporters, "I didn't shoot anyone," and "They're taking me in because of the fact that I lived in the Soviet Union. I'm just a patsy!"

That was the full quote in context.  This exchange took place after he had been arraigned on both charges (shooting the cop and the president). So how could he say he has not been accused of that let alone didn't even know about it until a reporter asked him in the hall?  Doesn't make any sense.  When you are arraigned you go before a judge (or at least a magistrate) and you certainly know what you are accused of/charged with.
Valhalla awaits.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: October 17, 2006, 09:49:20 AM »
Cav, I beg ya man... watch 30 minutes.  Matrix, youngblood, and blinky seem to be pretty convinced by it, and they're not nuts like me :)