Author Topic: Story of a natural kid owning a juicer  (Read 7021 times)

figgs

• Getbig IV
  • from realization to infinity
Story of a natural kid owning a juicer
« on: October 15, 2006, 10:19:39 AM »
During my last leg workout I neighbored with a gym monster in the squat racks. This guy is a monster and must've been 6'5 240 lbs with at least 19-20 inch arms. We were both squatting, I warmed up with 135 while he was doing 225-315. I then put on 335, thinking how amusing it was that I was doing more than this guy. And this was 20 pounds more than I usually do, in fact during my last leg workout I did 315 for 9. So I get under that bar and my legs piston up and down for a full 6 reps. I rack the weight and celebrate my accomplishment with my friends around me. And while I do this I notice that the "monster" next to me was staring at the ground with a look of frustration, obviously upset about how some little kid could be squatting more than him. Then, to give his ego some reassurance, he slaps on 2 10s on to his 315 to match my weight and does 6 half reps. What a nerd. FUCKING OWNED!
~

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
Re: Story of a natural kid owning a juicer
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2006, 11:11:18 AM »
some people just cant do squats, dude.   myself included.   guaranteed he owuld own you on the leg press, or the hack squats.   besides, bodybuilding is about how much you LOOK like you can lift, not how much you can actually do.
d[-_-]b actin all cool

figgs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2006, 11:41:56 AM »
some people just cant do squats, dude.   myself included.   guaranteed he owuld own you on the leg press, or the hack squats.   besides, bodybuilding is about how much you LOOK like you can lift, not how much you can actually do.

As long as you're in the gym, it's about how much you can lift. And I'd out-do that guy on the leg press as well. No doubt about it.
~

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2006, 01:34:30 PM »
Getting a good work out should be priority number one at the gym, not how much you can lift.
S

figgs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2006, 02:08:05 PM »
Yeah, actually I think it's the intensity that's most important to have in your training. And in that, no one can touch me.
~

jonno gb

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2006, 11:51:05 AM »
I tend to concentrate on my own lifting rather than what others are doing but I can see the satisfaction in a bit of friendly competition ;).

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2006, 12:58:15 PM »
I tend to concentrate on my own lifting rather than what others are doing but I can see the satisfaction in a bit of friendly competition ;).
If i go to a gym and im not the biggest guy...my work out is shitty as hell. I dont know why

overcome

• Getbig II
  • Size comes with strength, strength comes from pain
« Reply #7 on: October 17, 2006, 06:41:20 PM »
   My best workouts are always when there is some competition, either a workout partner or someone on the bench next to me.  And I like it better when they are bigger usually, I can push myself a little harder.

sorry if i jacked your thead.
you suck at life...

figgs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: October 20, 2006, 09:45:14 AM »
   My best workouts are always when there is some competition, either a workout partner or someone on the bench next to me.  And I like it better when they are bigger usually, I can push myself a little harder.

sorry if i jacked your thead.

No worries. I can relate!
~

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #9 on: October 20, 2006, 04:58:44 PM »
If i go to a gym and im not the biggest guy...my work out is shitty as hell. I dont know why
you must have shitty workouts very often
follow the arrows

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #10 on: October 20, 2006, 07:40:55 PM »
lol....not really....but i have some...not real often...but funny little shot u took...

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: October 21, 2006, 05:13:44 AM »
Don't see it as that farfetched. I like to think naturals can do as much as a juicer as far as weights.

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: October 21, 2006, 09:51:08 AM »

Working out can be a competitive thing. Anybody who works out and doesn't try to outdo his peers isn't really into what he is doing.
The House that Ruth built

figgs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: October 21, 2006, 10:12:55 AM »
Working out can be a competitive thing. Anybody who works out and doesn't try to outdo his peers isn't really into what he is doing.

Exactly. It's only one more motivational factor in training as hard as possible. If my training partner says he's going to try for a 355 squat, I'm going to do more reps than him.

Don't see it as that farfetched. I like to think naturals can do as much as a juicer as far as weights.

I disagree. If a juicer is less reliant on drugs he would be training a lot harder for similar results. Intensity isn't necessary for a lot of these guys, but if intensity was applied to their workouts they would blow every natural out of any "friendly competition".

In regards to intensity, I blow every single juicer in my gym away. They watch me with envy. HIT mother fucker!
~

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #14 on: October 21, 2006, 10:16:50 AM »
haha awesome job figgs!
just push some weight!

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #15 on: October 21, 2006, 01:36:59 PM »

I know why.  You suffer from self-esteem issues terribly bad.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #16 on: October 21, 2006, 03:22:24 PM »
I dont know why...i mean look at me..... ::)And thats with no pump no training in 4 weeks because of a sprained wrist....lol...im guessing its not self esteem terribly bad...funny

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #17 on: October 21, 2006, 03:30:57 PM »
I dont know why...i mean look at me..... ::)And thats with no pump no training in 4 weeks because of a sprained wrist....lol...im guessing its not self esteem terribly bad...funny

Well you do have decent size but you need to lose about 40 lbs at least.

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: October 21, 2006, 07:18:36 PM »
I disagree. If a juicer is less reliant on drugs he would be training a lot harder for similar results. Intensity isn't necessary for a lot of these guys, but if intensity was applied to their workouts they would blow every natural out of any "friendly competition".

In the long run I don't see how a truly dedicated natural who does all he can to reach his potential can be that far off from lifting the same weights as a regular juicer. Ronnie is the exception.

jonno gb

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19 on: October 23, 2006, 03:41:04 PM »
In the long run I don't see how a truly dedicated natural who does all he can to reach his potential can be that far off from lifting the same weights as a regular juicer. Ronnie is the exception.
Easy explanation-taking gear makes you stronger .

body88

« Reply #20 on: October 24, 2006, 09:13:19 PM »
The guy was 6'5. You do know it is hard as shit to squat when you are almost 7 feet tall?

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #21 on: October 25, 2006, 08:16:58 AM »
The guy was 6'5. You do know it is hard as shit to squat when you are almost 7 feet tall?

Yeah I never squatted over 325 ass to the grass and look at my wheels!! They put professional bodybuilders' to shame. ;D
just push some weight!

body88

« Reply #22 on: October 25, 2006, 04:18:17 PM »
Yeah I never squatted over 325 ass to the grass and look at my wheels!! They put professional bodybuilders' to shame. ;D

You do have big ass legs for a tall guy. This joker thought he was the shit. Did not take into account the guy was 6 foot five while he is at MOST 5'10. Does not look much taller than Alves there and he is a midget!

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #23 on: October 25, 2006, 04:27:56 PM »

You do have big ass legs for a tall guy. This joker thought he was the shit. Did not take into account the guy was 6 foot five while he is at MOST 5'10. Does not look much taller than Alves there and he is a midget!

Figgs is a young guy and is doing good for himself. I don't think height matters that much unless you are 7-9 feet tall. Most of the strongman that compete in the world's stronger man compeition are over 6 foot tall.
just push some weight!

figgs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: October 26, 2006, 07:43:52 PM »
Figgs is a young guy and is doing good for himself. I don't think height matters that much unless you are 7-9 feet tall. Most of the strongman that compete in the world's stronger man compeition are over 6 foot tall.

Seriously. Height is no excuse to be a lazy squatter. Instead, tell me you've injured your knee and can't squat anymore...  ::)
~