Author Topic: One in 10 Indonesia Muslims back violent jihad-poll  (Read 3103 times)

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
Re: One in 10 Indonesia Muslims back violent jihad-poll
« Reply #25 on: October 16, 2006, 09:11:39 AM »
I understand you and suport Nordic Superman! It is easier to be a politically correct sheep, than a true and pure wolf that wants to survive! I don't understand how can someone defend terrorist nations and defend people that uses religion as a tool to provoque wars! We will all hear the call very soon! All the brothers will unite strengths to defeat terror!!! 

I do not defend Islam. I am an avid critic of it, I "fight" it by discussing the content of it.

I do not defend terrorists. I will always oppose it.

But I will never accept violations of the human rights to fight either.

We should never stoop to the extremists levels, or take unjust actions.

No Muslim should ever feel threatened, at the same time, their right to uphold their religion should be limited by laws on equality between genders.

Gender above Religion.

YIP
Zack

As empty as paradise

a_joker10

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: October 16, 2006, 09:33:40 AM »
Hedgehog,
Your right, but it should go futher.

Freedom of the press and freedom of expression is fundamental.

We can't let muslim sensitivity stifle this.
We don't let christians stifle freesdoms, so we shouldn't be any more sensitive to Muslims.

We must theach these groups  to be secular.

In canada we have mulsim council of Canada.
http://muslim-canada.org/printletter45.html
Interestingly, they do not think that deomcracy or secularism, is a good form of government.
So how can even have a discussion with these groups.

With regards to forms of government (i.e. monarchy, military government, democracy etc.), the Qur'an speaks of kings, both good and bad and never refers to other forms of government, such as republics. For detailed information, see Para 273 "The Caliphate, from Introduction to Islam by Dr. M. Hamidullah. The form of government established after the death of the Prophet was an intermediary form between a hereditary monarchy and a republic --  the Caliph was elected for life. Islam attaches no importance to the external form of government however. It is satisfied if i) the well being of man in both the worlds is aimed for; and ii) the Divine law applied. Thus, a monarchy, military rule, democracy, republic or even a joint rule are all acceptable forms so long as the above two conditions are satisfied. Please see Para 281.

It is the aim(s) realized by a single chief who undertakes both spiritual and temporal functions. Therefore he is recognized and obeyed as a ruler. There is no separation of the spiritual and the temporal leadership as is the case of a caliph.

However, the division of power through specialization in each function (rather than a divorce between these two aspects of state life) is also legally permissible, as indicted by a famous case cited by the Qur'an (2:246-247). See also Para 282 for details.
Z

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #27 on: October 16, 2006, 09:39:57 AM »
I do not defend Islam. I am an avid critic of it, I "fight" it by discussing the content of it.

I do not defend terrorists. I will always oppose it.

But I will never accept violations of the human rights to fight either.

We should never stoop to the extremists levels, or take unjust actions.

No Muslim should ever feel threatened, at the same time, their right to uphold their religion should be limited by laws on equality between genders.

Gender above Religion.

YIP
Zack

Agree

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #28 on: October 16, 2006, 09:52:58 AM »
Hedgehog,
Your right, but it should go futher.

Freedom of the press and freedom of expression is fundamental.

We can't let muslim sensitivity stifle this.
We don't let christians stifle freesdoms, so we shouldn't be any more sensitive to Muslims.

We must theach these groups  to be secular.

In canada we have mulsim council of Canada.
http://muslim-canada.org/printletter45.html
Interestingly, they do not think that deomcracy or secularism, is a good form of government.
So how can even have a discussion with these groups.

With regards to forms of government (i.e. monarchy, military government, democracy etc.), the Qur'an speaks of kings, both good and bad and never refers to other forms of government, such as republics. For detailed information, see Para 273 "The Caliphate, from Introduction to Islam by Dr. M. Hamidullah. The form of government established after the death of the Prophet was an intermediary form between a hereditary monarchy and a republic --  the Caliph was elected for life. Islam attaches no importance to the external form of government however. It is satisfied if i) the well being of man in both the worlds is aimed for; and ii) the Divine law applied. Thus, a monarchy, military rule, democracy, republic or even a joint rule are all acceptable forms so long as the above two conditions are satisfied. Please see Para 281.

It is the aim(s) realized by a single chief who undertakes both spiritual and temporal functions. Therefore he is recognized and obeyed as a ruler. There is no separation of the spiritual and the temporal leadership as is the case of a caliph.

However, the division of power through specialization in each function (rather than a divorce between these two aspects of state life) is also legally permissible, as indicted by a famous case cited by the Qur'an (2:246-247). See also Para 282 for details.

I totally agree.

Islam can never be allowed to interfer with a secular society, or overrule it.

Islam, like any other religion, should always take a second seat to secular laws and conducts of our society.

My issues has never been that people opposed Islam. It was that they attacked Muslims in unjust and cruel ways, unworthy of our civilized society.

Every time I see someone spewing hate the way NS does, I see Muslim extremists getting support for their perverted arguments, that we somehow are the faulty ones, and they're the righteous.

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
« Reply #29 on: October 16, 2006, 10:02:05 AM »
Every time I see someone spewing hate the way NS does, I see Muslim extremists getting support for their perverted arguments, that we somehow are the faulty ones, and they're the righteous.

I'm spewing truth brother, just look at the direction Sweden, along with the major powers of Europe are going...

One day, when it's too late you'll be another one saying... "aah shit, maybe there was some truth to what that handsome Nordic fella was speaking!"
الاسلام هو شيطانية

rccs

• Getbig IV
  • Alma Matter!
« Reply #30 on: October 16, 2006, 10:08:27 AM »
I'm spewing truth brother, just look at the direction Sweden, along with the major powers of Europe are going...

One day, when it's too late you'll be another one saying... "aah shit, maybe there was some truth to what that handsome Nordic fella was speaking!"
That's right my brother! Europe must wake up and stop pretending that noting is happening! Don't listen or answer to these "left wingers", they talk too much and their philosophy is "let it go someone will solve this, in the mean time I am free to call those who are against me, liars". This weak and selfish concept transformed the world in the pie of shit that is today!
S

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #31 on: October 17, 2006, 09:55:11 AM »
Of course religious extremists need to be killed, but the point I try to make is that there peaceful people who'll get caught up in the crossfire, and these people will not be guilty of anything except being born with a name like Rashid or Muhammad.

I have balls to take a stance like this, as alot of muslims see any stance against their religion as bad.