Author Topic: GUESS WHO IS THIS SPARTAN!  (Read 22865 times)

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
Re: GUESS WHO IS THIS SPARTAN!
« Reply #75 on: October 16, 2006, 08:16:49 PM »
ALEXXX!
your in a movie? Already?
how did you get in there? tell us more!

also is this movie about the several hundred or so spartans that held off the entire persian army for a while to buy time and were killed to the last man at the battle of Thermopylae??? i always thought that would make a great movie. it will be an honor to be in it!

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #76 on: October 16, 2006, 08:23:40 PM »
ALEXXX!
your in a movie? Already?
how did you get in there? tell us more!

also is this movie about the several hundred or so spartans that held off the entire persian army for a while to buy time and were killed to the last man at the battle of Thermopylae??? i always thought that would make a great movie. it will be an honor to be in it!

Hey Buddy!! Well I was just an extra for those movies but am hoping to start and acting career. Those measly "action heros" of today bore me to no end. I'm the big guy in the shower scene in the Covenant. (but I didn't see it yet so I hope I am there..)

But my favorite was 300 spartans ofcourse! I used to sneak around like a ninja to get the food as we where there from 5H45am to around 8pm. There was a superfine girl named Genevieve that I hope to see again in the future.

Anyways this is just the begining. I need to get my ass to acting school or what not to go big time HOLLYWOOD! ;D Gonna represent all you bodybuilding fanatics!
just push some weight!

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #77 on: October 16, 2006, 08:51:09 PM »
Hey Buddy!! Well I was just an extra for those movies but am hoping to start and acting career. Those measly "action heros" of today bore me to no end. I'm the big guy in the shower scene in the Covenant. (but I didn't see it yet so I hope I am there..)

But my favorite was 300 spartans ofcourse! I used to sneak around like a ninja to get the food as we where there from 5H45am to around 8pm. There was a superfine girl named Genevieve that I hope to see again in the future.

Anyways this is just the begining. I need to get my ass to acting school or what not to go big time HOLLYWOOD! ;D Gonna represent all you bodybuilding fanatics!

awesome, i cant wait to see these movies and point out to all my friends ,"see that beast right there, thats Alexxx! i was there during his early days and witnessed his rise to glory!" as a tear runs down my cheek  ;D

The.Giant

• Getbig IV
« Reply #78 on: October 16, 2006, 09:17:07 PM »
Congrats Alexxx.

I'm a tall guy too but too skinny to rock the spartan look, but it's good to know there's a decent film scene in montreal. I thought Van and  Toronto were the only film cities in Canada, i know nothing good is ever done in Ottawa, lol.
It's Hip to be Square!

beatmaster

• Getbig IV
  • Save a tree, eat a beaver
« Reply #79 on: October 16, 2006, 09:28:28 PM »

yesss alexxx, keep it up, make us proud montrealers... movie looks good!
are you delusional?

myseone

• Getbig III
« Reply #80 on: October 16, 2006, 09:32:29 PM »
You fcukin serious?

That would be pathetic.

Like if he claimed to have won Mr Getbig.

YIP
Zack

Haa, haaa, haaa, haaaaa,

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #81 on: October 17, 2006, 05:22:40 AM »
Hey Buddy!! Well I was just an extra for those movies but am hoping to start and acting career.

You already have an acting career. Impersonating a man!
The House that Ruth built

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
  • WTF Happened, BBing Is Dead. I Didn't Miss A Thing
« Reply #82 on: October 17, 2006, 05:28:00 AM »
You already have an acting career. Impersonating a man!

You impersonate being a straight man so what's the diff ???
I

Petrucci

• Getbig IV
  • Team Kratos!!!
« Reply #83 on: October 17, 2006, 05:31:28 AM »
LOL, hey alexxx, you should do something on the movie to everybody know that you are from getbig!!!! like throwing a double C , cormier style or something like that!  8)
!

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #84 on: October 17, 2006, 05:59:00 AM »
You impersonate being a straight man so what's the diff ???

And I am watching you to see how its done. You have been doing it since birth.

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #85 on: October 17, 2006, 06:05:04 AM »
Bmacsys watching straight guys so he can impersonate them to fit into society...not surprised....gayer than taking nature pic with columbia hiking shorts size XL still granting 5 inches above the knee caps....
L

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
  • WTF Happened, BBing Is Dead. I Didn't Miss A Thing
« Reply #86 on: October 17, 2006, 06:08:36 AM »

Yes I know, I am the perfect example of a life long straight man. As for yourself keep trying you'll get it one day bro errr ummm sis......
I

TheGoldenPrince

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #87 on: October 17, 2006, 08:02:27 AM »
Alexxx for President! ;D
Team Goodrum!

smaul

• Getbig IV
  • Lets build some hurting bombs!
« Reply #88 on: October 17, 2006, 08:04:41 AM »
Alexxx for President! ;D

First need to be governor though.
It hasn't helped...

buffbodz

• Getbig V
  • It's only a board
« Reply #89 on: October 17, 2006, 08:09:57 AM »
Alexx;  Do you have an agent? 

Try State Farm. ;D
6 meals lift heavy and 1/2 hr cardio

JimmyTheFish

• Getbig III
« Reply #90 on: October 17, 2006, 08:15:28 AM »
Congrats Alexx................... ...

Bigger Business

• Getbig V
  • FKN Gym Wear
« Reply #91 on: October 17, 2006, 08:20:04 AM »
saved by the bell kid done good

JPM

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #92 on: October 17, 2006, 08:44:54 AM »
Cool looking trailer, but they all are.  Didn't have to get a SEG card but were just paid scale with a box lunch thrown in? Good for you, great experience. If you do ever consider getting into acting  you may want to start with lessons AND stage training. I didn't know the ancient Spartans all spoke with English accents...interesting. Actually the Spartan men considerd women weak and even raised the young boy's themselves. And of course the warriors prefered male bonding and rear ending to the extreme. Rough trade in those times. Type casting for you?
Good Luck.

Side Bar: Unions, taxes and getting shooting permits from the city have almost killed making major movies in and around LA. Getting a little better but not by much. Canada is becoming the new Hollywood. There and Baja California.

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #93 on: October 17, 2006, 01:07:20 PM »
Yes I know, I am the perfect example of a life long straight man. As for yourself keep trying you'll get it one day bro errr ummm sis......

Duh, what a comeback. When you have a wife and three kids let me know you 14 year old nerd. When you get your dick wet for the first time get back to me.

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #94 on: October 17, 2006, 01:09:30 PM »

Side Bar: Unions, taxes and getting shooting permits from the city have almost killed making major movies in and around LA. Getting a little better but not by much. Canada is becoming the new Hollywood. There and Baja California.

The movies are still 100% Hollywood movies. They are just outsourcing to cheaper locales.

JPM

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #95 on: October 17, 2006, 04:59:05 PM »
bmacsys: you just proved my point. Go to the unemployment office on Santa Monica Blvd and the Valley and see how many movie industry people are collecting checks. Much more than normal. LA and the unions have  to wake up and slow down those  run away productions. Good Luck.

Stavios

« Reply #96 on: October 17, 2006, 05:22:58 PM »
I believe Alexxx really did the movie !
a skinny dude from my gym was in that movie too, I think it was turned like last year maybe at the end of september if I remember well

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #97 on: October 17, 2006, 05:37:26 PM »
I believe Alexxx really did the movie !
a skinny dude from my gym was in that movie too, I think it was turned like last year maybe at the end of september if I remember well

He must have been a slave.
just push some weight!

Stavios

« Reply #98 on: October 17, 2006, 06:08:50 PM »
He must have been a slave.

he told me we won't really see him in the movie, he was just in a crowd or something like that

DOGGCRAPP

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #99 on: October 17, 2006, 07:47:24 PM »
Congrats Alexxx!!! Thats a great gig--awesome. Hopefully your screen career will be far greater than mine (2 music video's...One "as the bouncer", the other "as the bouncer" LOL typecast again!

Congrats, spin that into bigger and bigger parts Alexxx...you have the height and build to stand out, use that to your advantage.