Author Topic: sust & deca during first cycle if you have brothers that react well?  (Read 1002 times)

ATOMIC

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
I was planning on just doing the standard newbie test for my first cycle but  ihave two brothers that have both done a few cycles with some amazing results and they said that I should just trust them and they will take care of me with sust and deca. They are by far anturally bigger than I  am ( me 205lbs and 10both of them 255&265, natural before cycles). Although i am older (29) they are more into the bodybuilding and I am more into sports. I jsut want to get some opinions. True it seems my family has done well with what they have been doing but....???

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
Re: sust & deca during first cycle if you have brothers that react well?
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2006, 08:20:10 PM »
Most people will say just stick with a good long ester test such as test-e or a blend (short/long) like sust for your first cycle...... However, I advocate using deca along with the test on the first cycle for a couple reasons:

1) The deca will lubricate the joints really well which will reduce the chances of pain or injury caused by the unbelievable levels of intensity in your on cycle workouts.

2) You dont hear this much, but with deca, you have the ability to keep the gains better and sustain them. some will argue this is not true, but I believe the deca helps to solidify some of the gains made during the cycle. As with any cycle, keeping gains is largely contingent upon a well administered, intelligent PCT, but I believe the deca helps keep it more solid.

3) The test makes some users (especially first time) become overly energetic and maybe a little aggressive. Deca will help to even that out a little because it tends to make people a little lethargic when they use it by itself, the deca used with the testosterone helps to balance it out.
ah yeah Im a voodo child

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
Re: sust & deca during first cycle if you have brothers that react well?
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2006, 09:57:08 PM »
Most people will say just stick with a good long ester test such as test-e or a blend (short/long) like sust for your first cycle...... However, I advocate using deca along with the test on the first cycle for a couple reasons:

1) The deca will lubricate the joints really well which will reduce the chances of pain or injury caused by the unbelievable levels of intensity in your on cycle workouts.

2) You dont hear this much, but with deca, you have the ability to keep the gains better and sustain them. some will argue this is not true, but I believe the deca helps to solidify some of the gains made during the cycle. As with any cycle, keeping gains is largely contingent upon a well administered, intelligent PCT, but I believe the deca helps keep it more solid.

3) The test makes some users (especially first time) become overly energetic and maybe a little aggressive. Deca will help to even that out a little because it tends to make people a little lethargic when they use it by itself, the deca used with the testosterone helps to balance it out.
nicely said