Author Topic: For Milos Sarcev  (Read 10046 times)

Rottmag

Re: For Milos Sarcev
« Reply #25 on: October 16, 2006, 10:42:03 PM »
Milos does have tons of very usefull information on his boards. Take the time to register. You will not regret it.

Stop Milos at any show's expo/foyer or wherever [within reason of course] and ask him a question about nutrition, training, suplements or whatever else you can think of that involves our "sport," and he'll gladly give you a detailed explaination/opinion. I've witnessed and heard about it on several occassions over the years.

Very few others [gurus or athletes] will do the same. VERY few!

Milos is very approachable.

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • http://www.milossarcev.com
« Reply #26 on: October 16, 2006, 10:51:07 PM »
Milos does have tons of very usefull information on his boards. Take the time to register. You will not regret it.

Stop Milos at any show's expo/foyer or wherever [within reason of course] and ask him a question about nutrition, training, suplements or whatever else you can think of that involves our "sport," and he'll gladly give you a detailed explaination/opinion. I've witnessed and heard about it on several occassions over the years.

Very few others [gurus or athletes] will do the same. VERY few!

Milos is very approachable.

Two million thirty three thousand five hundred and seventy five satisfied customers and 15 very unhappy GETBBIGERS ...
Oh well...I guess I have to live with that. I must be a jerk that needs a ladder to come down from the cloud I am living on...
Hmmm, on the cloud I can't get any attention - so I better come down anyway...I must meet my biggest fan Keepi Trial...

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #27 on: October 16, 2006, 10:52:53 PM »
Another "defensive" judgement... ;D

Example: I call you right now child molester...even though I know nothing about you. Actually, let me correct myself - I post here on board that I've heard from the voice of So Cal that rumor is - "rocket" is a child molester...
Than I add few more times - 'don't bring your child next to Rocket.."

Would you want to respond?
Especially if you are just posting in the thread where you explained that someone did such a horrible thing...

Well, I certainly felt that I should respond and let the person who claimed something about me - to go ahead and tell the details for everyone to see - as I was ready to face the charges and take the responsability IF I was guilty of something (wrong doing)...

I gave numerous opportunities to anonymous member of this board to give details or ANY information that he or she (I think it is she after all...as person without testicles can't be HE) might have - and I've heard nothing but excuses...

In the mean time some of you find me "being defensive"?

Making myself available to answer the charge is making me being defensive?
Interesting way of thinking.

If you read a bit more closely you will see I never said you were unjustified, what I said was, where is the thread or particular flashpoint for this as you seem more agitated than usual with the general getbig ordeal.

And you're barking up the wrong tree putting that analogy towards me.. I put "pedo" in my text under my avatar image for 6 months to invite people to mindlessly believe and consequently accuse me of it. :)

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: October 16, 2006, 11:10:25 PM »
If you read a bit more closely you will see I never said you were unjustified, what I said was, where is the thread or particular flashpoint for this as you seem more agitated than usual with the general getbig ordeal.

And you're barking up the wrong tree putting that analogy towards me.. I put "pedo" in my text under my avatar image for 6 months to invite people to mindlessly believe and consequently accuse me of it. :)

You said extremely defensive...What was your point?
Plus - you didn't answer my question (ALWAYS THE CASE. For some reason I am the only one ANSWERING questions...and for that - I am "defensive")...
I guess - avoiding answering question is the way to go here...

Interestingly - many of you judge that I am agitated, angry, raging, need to relax...etc...etc...
I am having FUN - and I mean this in every sense of that word.
While I chose not to really insult others (like they are insulting me) - I do like to play with insecure soles as I know I am getting to them while they THINK they are geeting to me...

Calling me a killer when I didn't kill anyone could not phase me at all...Telling "rumors" or stories that are so far from the truth don't phase me either - but I LOVE putting smartasses in their place and reading their desperate excuses and explanations - and than (off course) attacks...

Knny for example made that rumor up - and whoever doesn't see that is.... ::) just a little bit "slow"...
Than he continues to defend himself - sometimes trying to admit that I shouldn't take him seriously and that it is only a rumor...and after I made him look stupid ;D - he changed his "I would train with you Milos if I could afford you" to " I'll rather train with fat midget ;) than you..."

Now, I used example of child molesting - as the most extreme...never knowing that you had any "pedo" tendencies...
Also I used you - only as example...Point is - if someone tells lies about me - I want them to prove it...That's all...

For me this is "day in the office"...NORMAL LIFE...
You have wonderful people...and you have other kind...We all have to deal with both...and I am doing just that.

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #29 on: October 16, 2006, 11:16:53 PM »
Milos' bodybuilding knowledge: take steroids, lift weights.

hope that helps.

Bast math knowlege....log=2*X/7 ,and thats a fact... ::)

whitewidow

« Reply #30 on: October 17, 2006, 12:58:31 AM »
team goodbum- coming at your ass in 07!!!!11111

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #31 on: October 17, 2006, 01:38:18 AM »
Plus - you didn't answer my question (ALWAYS THE CASE. For some reason I am the only one ANSWERING questions...and for that - I am "defensive")...

Interestingly - many of you judge that I am agitated, angry, raging, need to relax...etc...etc...
While I chose not to really insult others (like they are insulting me) - I do like to play with insecure soles as I know I am getting to them while they THINK they are geeting to me...

Calling me a killer when I didn't kill anyone could not phase me at all...Telling "rumors" or stories that are so far from the truth don't phase me either - but I LOVE putting smartasses in their place and reading their desperate excuses and explanations - and than (off course) attacks...

Knny for example made that rumor up - and whoever doesn't see that is.... ::) just a little bit "slow"...
Than he continues to defend himself - sometimes trying to admit that I shouldn't take him seriously and that it is only a rumor...and after I made him look stupid ;D - he changed his "I would train with you Milos if I could afford you" to " I'll rather train with fat midget ;) than you..."

Now, I used example of child molesting - as the most extreme...never knowing that you had any "pedo" tendencies...
Also I used you - only as example...Point is - if someone tells lies about me - I want them to prove it...That's all...

You have wonderful people...and you have other kind...We all have to deal with both...and I am doing just that.

Well I didn't think it was necessary to point out that I've been here long enough for anything said here to mean next to nothing outside the board.  As if I honestly care about anything said here.

I don't really see why you're being defensive with me, I'm not accusing you of anything - I'm not even questioning your motives.

All I did was ask whether something in particular was pissing you off.  You seem to have developed a blanket way of dealing with people on getbig when infact there are very people actually giving you shit.  When I read your responses in this thread I get the feeling either there is history between you and some of the people posting or you've just figured out that the way to be is to post like you're under attack 100% of the time.  Given the fact you're doing it with me and you and I have had about 3 posts between each other in years I'd say I've got my answer.  :-\

TheGoldenPrince

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: October 17, 2006, 07:38:48 AM »

Milos, what is your opinion of this awesome natural BBer? Best V-taper ever! :o
Team Goodrum!

1stkeepitreal

• Getbig III
« Reply #33 on: October 17, 2006, 08:32:13 AM »
Out of your hole again ehh?
Need more spanking?
Off course you have something smart to say (as usual) while hiding in the dark...alone...scared... senseless...
You were saying?

People over here that don't agree with me are numerous...All anonymous and full of sense...and facts  ::)

But, here is a little question for little you: what is exactly that YOU (or others that you mentioned) don't agree with me? ;)

How many threads would be running right now if the great Milos was not here running that hole in the middle of his face??

The only thing classic about you Milos is your ability to rant and rave at every chance you have. Take a lesson from DJ at the Mr O ....reporter walks up asks questions he promptly leaves....you on the other hand take the opportunity to rant and rave and stay to talk up the reporter.  Yup classic. 

Now Milos as much as you may dislike me I am being nice here and controlling my words and actions.  You have already given me the green light to drop skeltons on you and your associates.  Its not a threat only a reminder.

-keep it real-

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: October 17, 2006, 08:50:42 AM »
Well I didn't think it was necessary to point out that I've been here long enough for anything said here to mean next to nothing outside the board.  As if I honestly care about anything said here.

I don't really see why you're being defensive with me, I'm not accusing you of anything - I'm not even questioning your motives.

All I did was ask whether something in particular was pissing you off.  You seem to have developed a blanket way of dealing with people on getbig when infact there are very people actually giving you shit.  When I read your responses in this thread I get the feeling either there is history between you and some of the people posting or you've just figured out that the way to be is to post like you're under attack 100% of the time.  Given the fact you're doing it with me and you and I have had about 3 posts between each other in years I'd say I've got my answer.  :-\

;D ;D ;D Exactly,

and maybe THAT'S why you should consider few things before you make your judgements.

1- I am not defensive at all. Not with them or with you...But you seem to believe that - as I simply point out the obvious and ASK direct questions.
Go back and see questions that I ask them or YOU - are left unanswered!

I have no clue who is who?
I don't pay attention to USER NAMES and know who am I talking to or how many times I corresponded with that person (I have other things I use my memory for) - when you guys THINK that we can have normal conversation and arguments with ONLY ONE SIDE being accountable, responsible and known (us that post under our own name) - than consider if you would like IN NORMAL LIFE to speak with someone who is hiding, calling you names, insulting and challenging you (ALL FOR NO REASON AT ALL) - and you can't even see them or identify them...Would you bother even continuing the conversation?

Well, as I said - I take every situation AS LIFE and life brings good and the bad...We hope for good but prepare for possible bad...and here on getbig - believe me - you better be ready for BAD...as that's just the way it is...

So, so many of my friends (IFBB pros) would not even consider coming on board - as they simply don't want to deal with all the negativity...

I actually enjoy...

Shawn calling me out - was just one of the examples...Only much more serious thn this one...

Here - it boils down to this:

A) Someone accused me of something that is certainly not truth (borrowing money and not paying back). And to point out - it is not A SINGLE CASE that Knny could possibly mention - and that's why I insisted for him to reveal people I owe money to...AS THEY JUST DON'T EXIST...
So, I was prepared that he would beat around the bush and have bunch of excuses - as there is no example he could possibly find...

B) Now, for that - I am being defensive...and he (or others) are not?
You guys really have NO LOGIC or SENSE...whatsoever...(I mean - you guys who think that way...and Rocket - you are just new addition to the group).

You said - "all I asked is if something in particular was pissing you off"...and ignored what I have said so many times - I am not pissed, angry, bothered....ANYTHING of that nature. I am laughing when I see some anonymous insecure losers being courageous and judging and attacking some people here (this time ME) - by making up some stories and rumors - knowing that many people alike will jump in and help them - in fight with those dumb, arrogant, unapproachable professional bodybuilders with big ego...

Well boys - there is the time when grown man has to leave the boys to play in the send - and THIS IS THE TIME when I exit this conversation.
This is the time I find appropriate...

For those of you that are confused or have no time to read all this painfull thoughts - it boils down to:
1- I am accused of something (which NEVER happened)
2- I called the guy (I mean lady...or a little girl?) to prove what she's claiming
3- She (or her voice of So Cal) didn't come up with NOTHING

4- Now - I am called DEVENSIVE (for being secure and sure of who I am ;)).
In few years when you guys grow up - you'll figure out what I am saying...

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: October 17, 2006, 08:53:37 AM »

People over here that don't agree with me are numerous...All anonymous and full of sense...and facts  ::)

Well....I think injecting oil in your arms in the attempt of becoming the next Klaus is one of the only things I applaud you for.

;D

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: October 17, 2006, 08:55:58 AM »
Another "defensive" judgement... ;D

Example: I call you right now child molester...even though I know nothing about you. Actually, let me correct myself - I post here on board that I've heard from the voice of So Cal that rumor is - "rocket" is a child molester...
Than I add few more times - 'don't bring your child next to Rocket.."

Would you want to respond?
Especially if you are just posting in the thread where you explained that someone did such a horrible thing...

Well, I certainly felt that I should respond and let the person who claimed something about me - to go ahead and tell the details for everyone to see - as I was ready to face the charges and take the responsability IF I was guilty of something (wrong doing)...

I gave numerous opportunities to anonymous member of this board to give details or ANY information that he or she (I think it is she after all...as person without testicles can't be HE) might have - and I've heard nothing but excuses...

In the mean time some of you find me "being defensive"?

Making myself available to answer the charge is making me being defensive?
Interesting way of thinking.

Let's break this down....

Milos blames Shawn for ratting him out to the DEA....

but it's ok if I turn over my friends names to Milos.

Yup....makes alot of sense to me.

Hey Mishko....Shawn's not your friend   ;D

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: October 17, 2006, 08:57:03 AM »

Oh well...I guess I have to live with that. I must be a jerk that needs a ladder to come down from the cloud I am living on...

No...you're a little off.....you just need to back up & remove your head from your ass.

;)

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: October 17, 2006, 08:58:58 AM »
;D ;D ;D Exactly,

and maybe THAT'S what you should consider few things before you make your judgements.

1- I am not defensive at all. Not with them or with you...But you seem to believe that - as I simply point out the obvious and ASK direct questions.
Go back and see questions that I ask them or YOU - are left unanswered!

I have no clue who is who?
I don't pay attention to USER NAMES and know who am I talking to or how many times I corresponded with that person (I have other things I use my memory for) - when you guys THINK that we can have normal conversation and arguments with ONLY ONE SIDE being accountable, responsible and known (us that post under our own name) - than consider if you would like IN NORMAL LIFE to speak with someone who is hiding, calling you names, insulting and challenging you (ALL FOR NO REASON AT ALL) - and you can't even see them or identify them...Would you bother even continuing the conversation?

Well, as I said - I take every situation AS LIFE and life brings good and the bad...We hope for good but prepare for possible bad...and here on getbig - believe me - you better be ready for BAD...as that's just the way it is...

So, so many of my friends (IFBB pros) would not even consider coming on board - as they simply don't want to deal with all the negativity...

I actually enjoy...

Shawn calling me out - was just one of the examples...Only much more serious thn this one...

Here - it boils down to this:

A) Someone accused me of something that is certainly not truth (borrowing money and not paying back). And to point out - it is not A SINGLE CASE that Knny could possibly mention - and that's why I insisted for him to reveal people I owe money to...AS THEY JUST DON'T EXIST...
So, I was prepared that he would beat around the bush and have bunch of excuses - as there is no example he could possibly find...

B) Now, for that - I am being defensive...and he (or others) are not?
You guys really have NO LOGIC or SENSE...whatsoever...(I mean - you guys who think that way...and Rocket - you are just new addition to the group).

You said - "all I asked is if something in particular was pissing you off"...and ignored what I have said so many times - I am not pissed, angry, bothered....ANYTHING of that nature. I am laughing when I see some anonymous insecure losers being courageous and judging and attacking some people here (this time ME) - by making up some stories and rumors - knowing that many people alike will jump in and help them - in fight with those dumb, arrogant, unapproachable professional bodybuilders with big ego...

Well boys - there is the time when grown man has to leave the boys to play in the send - and THIS IS THE TIME when I exit this conversation.
This is the time I find appropriate...

For those of you that are confused or have no time to read all this painfull thoughts - it boils down to:
1- I am accused of something (which NEVER happened)
2- I called the guy (I mean lady...or a little girl?) to prove what she's claiming
3- She (or her voice of So Cal) didn't come up with NOTHING

4- Now - I am called DEVENSIVE (for being secure and sure of who I am ;)).
In few years when you guys grow up - you'll figure out what I am saying...

raging meltdown

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: October 17, 2006, 09:02:10 AM »
How many threads would be running right now if the great Milos was not here running that hole in the middle of his face??

The only thing classic about you Milos is your ability to rant and rave at every chance you have. Take a lesson from DJ at the Mr O ....reporter walks up asks questions he promptly leaves....you on the other hand take the opportunity to rant and rave and stay to talk up the reporter.  Yup classic. 

Now Milos as much as you may dislike me I am being nice here and controlling my words and actions.  You have already given me the green light to drop skeltons on you and your associates.  Its not a threat only a reminder.

-keep it real-

In your hole again?
It is nice outside..maybe you should come out and play on the send...like other kids do...
I have given you GREENEST light to drop skeletons and few extra bones and sculls IF you ever find them (or make them up - like Knny did)...
Reminder goes to you - you were going to post some pics of me - remember?

Now - as much as you think I dislike you or anyone else - you are wrong...
I don't dislike or hate people...That is NEGATIVE EMOTION and I simply refuse to feel that.

Still, if I can argue with my close friends why wouldn't I argue with strangers - especially ones that make sensless comments...
My friends know that IF they are going to say something in front of me - they better THINK about it...as I don't go over redicoulous comments very easy...
So - that's that.

I love to rant?
I love good conversation...Don't like bad...but here on this board I guess I have no choice...

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: October 17, 2006, 09:04:54 AM »
I love to rant?
I love good conversation...Don't like bad...but here on this board I guess I have no choice...

Word is....you like your test rage too

;D

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: October 17, 2006, 09:23:34 AM »

Let's break this down....

Milos blames Shawn for ratting him out to the DEA....

but it's ok if I turn over my friends names to Milos.

Yup....makes alot of sense to me.

Hey Mishko....Shawn's not your friend   ;D

If you didn't notice - I have nothing to tell you anymore - as it is sensless talking to sore loser that actually believes he has a point (comparing Shawn ratting me to DEA to you making the rumor about "some friend(s)" that I owe money to...)

I tried many times with civilized manner to correspond with you - and you refused it...
Now, like a kid you are so happy calling me out, attacking and insulting while hiding behind the keyboard...
I think you should be very proud of yourself ;)

To finish with you - I really have no reason to respond on ANY of your posts...as you lost that privilege...
When you grow up and decide to be different - maybe I'll change my mind...(I do forgive...and give people second chances...)

Until than - enjoy your misery...

SWOLETRAIN

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: October 17, 2006, 09:54:43 AM »
Milos,
         Does the fact that you are considered a contest guru make the pressure of yourself bringing in a top notch physique that much harder? You mentioned that you might be competing again in the near future. After seeing the pics with you and Jay I noticed how in shape you were. What is your strategy? Do you just stay within a certain bf% year round and do a short diet when its competition time? Or, do you normally do a complete offseason where you actually put on some excess weight? If so..... Is offseason cardio a necessity or don't even bother?
-

1stkeepitreal

• Getbig III
« Reply #43 on: October 17, 2006, 09:56:07 AM »
If you didn't notice - I have nothing to tell you anymore - as it is sensless talking to sore loser that actually believes he has a point (comparing Shawn ratting me to DEA to you making the rumor about "some friend(s)" that I owe money to...)

I tried many times with civilized manner to correspond with you - and you refused it...
Now, like a kid you are so happy calling me out, attacking and insulting while hiding behind the keyboard...

To finish with you - I really have no reason to respond on ANY of your posts...as you lost that privilege...
When you grow up and decide to be different - maybe I'll change my mind...(I do forgive...and give people second chances...)

perfect do not respond on this thread or any other and go back to you board and your trained lap dogs. Why do you stay here??

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: October 17, 2006, 10:06:57 AM »

What's the difference?

I'm not attacking you

;D

BWUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHA

Oh lord....that shit is funny as hell

No problem Mishko

;D

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: October 17, 2006, 10:20:53 AM »

perfect do not respond on this thread or any other and go back to you board and your trained lap dogs. Why do you stay here??

To make you love me.. ;D
Don't just hate me because I am beautiful...tall...dark. ..handsome...strong...mu scular...(should I go on?)...Oh wait - smart...confident...

Well, maybe not dark...(pictures with Jay are painfull to watch)...and maybe really not that tall...or handsome...nor strong...
Oh well - at least I am muscular...and have hair on my back...

There. Can I stay here - pleaseeeeeeeeee?

1stkeepitreal

• Getbig III
« Reply #46 on: October 17, 2006, 10:23:33 AM »
To make you love me.. ;D
Don't just hate me because I am beautiful...tall...dark. ..handsome...strong...mu scular...(should I go on?)...Oh wait - smart...confident...

Well, maybe not dark...(pictures with Jay are painfull to watch)...and maybe really not that tall...or handsome...nor strong...
Oh well - at least I am muscular...and have hair on my back...

There. Can I stay here - pleaseeeeeeeeee?

You sound like your grade school daughter not a 43 yr old so called pro athlete. Still looking for the last word and a chance to open your hole so all can see and smell the terd that is coming out of it

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: October 17, 2006, 10:34:01 AM »
Milos,
         Does the fact that you are considered a contest guru make the pressure of yourself bringing in a top notch physique that much harder? You mentioned that you might be competing again in the near future. After seeing the pics with you and Jay I noticed how in shape you were. What is your strategy? Do you just stay within a certain bf% year round and do a short diet when its competition time? Or, do you normally do a complete offseason where you actually put on some excess weight? If so..... Is offseason cardio a necessity or don't even bother?

Fact is - I am not contest guru...I am professional bodybuilder with tons of experience (competed in 110 shows)...
I helped many BEAT ME in the contest and I was the first one congratulating them...

I believe that we should all have same conditions (knowledge) and than - LET THE BEST MAN WIN...
So, I did volunteer a lot of info to MANY guys who competed with me...

Even now - when I compete next year with some of my friends - I would want to be at my best and certainly I would want to see them at their best...
I would WANT to try to beat them and I would want them to try to beat me...If they are not trying hard enough - I would be pissed off...
I want everyone at their best.

Now, as far as my conditioning - I always preferred somewhat lighter weight (250's) - but judges wanted me to be bigger so I got as heavy as 278 lbs in the off season (back in 1999).
I hated that - but I did it anyway...
But even in 1999 - I was always ready to step on the stage... As the matter of fact - I didn't sign the contracts to compete in many shows...Promoter would call me few weeks in advance and I would tell him OK...and I competed IN EVERY SHOW THAT WAS ORGANIZED THAT YEAR...

I really did plan to surprise everyone on the European tour...but I didn't...Oh well...
I would stay lean in the off season as I simply don't believe in gaining weight...I believe in gaining the muscle...

Cardio is done IF needed...and if I can eat enough - I would certainly do more cardio...But I have trouble eating ENOUGH calories and protein...

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: October 17, 2006, 10:37:57 AM »

You sound like your grade school daughter not a 43 yr old so called pro athlete. Still looking for the last word and a chance to open your hole so all can see and smell the terd that is coming out of it

I am glad you like it...
Need a hug or something poor Keepi Treal? Nobody loves you? Not even you...
Come to 42 yr so called pro athlete...I'll give you some love...you so desperately need.. :-*

PRO_Crastinator

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #49 on: October 17, 2006, 10:59:18 AM »
Please clarify the genius behind using plasma expandors.