Author Topic: For Milos Sarcev  (Read 10048 times)

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • http://www.milossarcev.com
Re: For Milos Sarcev
« Reply #50 on: October 17, 2006, 11:00:43 AM »
Please clarify the genius behind using plasma expandors.

I already did...That genius wasn't me ;)

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: October 17, 2006, 11:03:15 AM »
OK - got to go to work...

PRO_Crastinator

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #52 on: October 17, 2006, 12:19:24 PM »
Then why the big blow up between you and Chad.  Obviously he knew you were doing something with those things for your athletes to lean out...

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: October 17, 2006, 12:40:02 PM »
Then why the big blow up between you and Chad.  Obviously he knew you were doing something with those things for your athletes to lean out...

You have NO CLUE...

Ding - ding....

Obviously he didn't knew I was doing something with those things for my athletes to lean out...as those things you don't use to lean out...
Also I never did those things with ANY of my athletes - I only tried myself as I was told by Chad how to do it...(an how he supposedly did those things with his other athletes)...
Besides - I think the whole thread is still on his board...

8)

Miss Karen

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: October 17, 2006, 03:40:11 PM »
Milos will you be Natural at your 1st Pro show back from the oil days????.If you lose to Luke will you then pay him for advice??.

Militia-Men

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #55 on: October 17, 2006, 04:54:09 PM »
Milos, Do you have any clues as to who 1stKeepItReal or Knny are? 
I've also noticed that 1stKeepItReal also has A LOT to say about DJ (Dennis) and it sounds like he knows both of you very well and on a personal level too  ::)

THE posts here and in other threads by 1stKeepItReal, Knny and Miss Karen Vs Milos and Dennis definitely make for some entertaining reading and it will be interesting to see if the real identities of these guys are revealed.  There is more intrigue and drama here than Desperate Housewives  :P

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #56 on: October 17, 2006, 05:56:42 PM »
;D ;D ;D Exactly,

and maybe THAT'S why you should consider few things before you make your judgements.

1- I am not defensive at all. Not with them or with you...But you seem to believe that - as I simply point out the obvious and ASK direct questions.
Go back and see questions that I ask them or YOU - are left unanswered!

I have no clue who is who?
I don't pay attention to USER NAMES and know who am I talking to or how many times I corresponded with that person (I have other things I use my memory for) - when you guys THINK that we can have normal conversation and arguments with ONLY ONE SIDE being accountable, responsible and known (us that post under our own name) - than consider if you would like IN NORMAL LIFE to speak with someone who is hiding, calling you names, insulting and challenging you (ALL FOR NO REASON AT ALL) - and you can't even see them or identify them...Would you bother even continuing the conversation?

Well, as I said - I take every situation AS LIFE and life brings good and the bad...We hope for good but prepare for possible bad...and here on getbig - believe me - you better be ready for BAD...as that's just the way it is...

So, so many of my friends (IFBB pros) would not even consider coming on board - as they simply don't want to deal with all the negativity...

I actually enjoy...

Shawn calling me out - was just one of the examples...Only much more serious thn this one...

Here - it boils down to this:

A) Someone accused me of something that is certainly not truth (borrowing money and not paying back). And to point out - it is not A SINGLE CASE that Knny could possibly mention - and that's why I insisted for him to reveal people I owe money to...AS THEY JUST DON'T EXIST...
So, I was prepared that he would beat around the bush and have bunch of excuses - as there is no example he could possibly find...

B) Now, for that - I am being defensive...and he (or others) are not?
You guys really have NO LOGIC or SENSE...whatsoever...(I mean - you guys who think that way...and Rocket - you are just new addition to the group).

You said - "all I asked is if something in particular was pissing you off"...and ignored what I have said so many times - I am not pissed, angry, bothered....ANYTHING of that nature. I am laughing when I see some anonymous insecure losers being courageous and judging and attacking some people here (this time ME) - by making up some stories and rumors - knowing that many people alike will jump in and help them - in fight with those dumb, arrogant, unapproachable professional bodybuilders with big ego...

Well boys - there is the time when grown man has to leave the boys to play in the send - and THIS IS THE TIME when I exit this conversation.
This is the time I find appropriate...

For those of you that are confused or have no time to read all this painfull thoughts - it boils down to:
1- I am accused of something (which NEVER happened)
2- I called the guy (I mean lady...or a little girl?) to prove what she's claiming
3- She (or her voice of So Cal) didn't come up with NOTHING

4- Now - I am called DEVENSIVE (for being secure and sure of who I am ;)).
In few years when you guys grow up - you'll figure out what I am saying...

I'm not going to reply to most of what you have said because its largely rhetoric Milos.  If you have a question for me by all means but I judge correctly on what to answer.

Defensive is not negative, its not me criticising you.  It is the same as me asking why you are so happy if your posts indicated that.

All this time you have been replying back to me claiming you weren't defensive and defending your point of view.  Completely oblivious to the fact that you're doing it until your last post when you work yourself into claiming I lack logic whilst vehemently defending yourself about someone supposedly incorrectly claiming that you are defensive.

Logic I have in spades.. :)

I feel sorry for you because you'll never get it.  You'll never understand that I asked what predicated your desire to defend your point of view to all and sundry and nothing more. ::)

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: October 17, 2006, 05:59:38 PM »
Milos, Do you have any clues as to who 1stKeepItReal or Knny are? 
I've also noticed that 1stKeepItReal also has A LOT to say about DJ (Dennis) and it sounds like he knows both of you very well and on a personal level too  ::)

THE posts here and in other threads by 1stKeepItReal, Knny and Miss Karen Vs Milos and Dennis definitely make for some entertaining reading and it will be interesting to see if the real identities of these guys are revealed.  There is more intrigue and drama here than Desperate Housewives  :P

I have no clue...but I know they are my fans...After all they know so much about me! ;D

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: October 17, 2006, 06:03:07 PM »
I'm not going to reply to most of what you have said because its largely rhetoric Milos.  If you have a question for me by all means but I judge correctly on what to answer.

Defensive is not negative, its not me criticising you.  It is the same as me asking why you are so happy if your posts indicated that.

All this time you have been replying back to me claiming you weren't defensive and defending your point of view.  Completely oblivious to the fact that you're doing it until your last post when you work yourself into claiming I lack logic whilst vehemently defending yourself about someone supposedly incorrectly claiming that you are defensive.

Logic I have in spades.. :)

I feel sorry for you because you'll never get it.  You'll never understand that I asked what predicated your desire to defend your point of view to all and sundry and nothing more. ::)

Hallelujah! ::) (no need for further discussion with you either... ;D. Logic is your middle name...or in the middle of your body ;) - obviously...

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: October 17, 2006, 06:38:07 PM »
I have no clue...but I know they are my fans...After all they know so much about me! ;D

no....#1 fan

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #60 on: October 17, 2006, 06:39:48 PM »
Hey flexingtonsteele how about you searh my board and see about few hundreds of my answered questions posted in the last several years - FREE OF CHARGE...
Fans that would do some work (search the sight) just might be surprised how much of the FIRST CLASS INFO is already posed there...
But, I guess I should stop what I am doing, quit my job and make sure that I please my true fans from GETBIG that wish me nothing but the very best (at all times) AND GIVE THEM JUST A TASTE OF EVERYTHING and anything I talk about year after year...but very few people want to read - as they refuse to register on my board (as if I have some benefit from that)...

Translation: "I don't know anything useful."

Militia-Men

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #61 on: October 17, 2006, 06:56:59 PM »

LOL  ;D

But doesn't worry you that there are some people out there that follow your life (including that of your family) obsessively.
They make me think "psychologically deranged stalkers" instead of fans and that is a bit worrying. They could really be dangerous  :(

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: October 17, 2006, 07:11:52 PM »
LOL  ;D

But doesn't worry you that there are some people out there that follow your life (including that of your family) obsessively.
They make me think "psychologically deranged stalkers" instead of fans and that is a bit worrying. They could really be dangerous  :(

Actually...the problem is Mishko makes his personal life pretty public.

The gossip flows from the blatant stupidity on how he chooses to live his life.

There's many pro's that conduct business on a low key.....but not Mishko

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #63 on: October 17, 2006, 07:33:01 PM »

Hallelujah! ::) (no need for further discussion with you either... ;D. Logic is your middle name...or in the middle of your body ;) - obviously...

Haha, are you suggesting that I'd like to bend you over a flat bench and explore you more thoroughly?   :)

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: October 17, 2006, 07:42:46 PM »
why does milos owe anyone anything, go read a fuggin book if you homos want some information.

1stkeepitreal

• Getbig III
« Reply #65 on: October 17, 2006, 07:57:33 PM »
Actually...the problem is Mishko makes his personal life pretty public.

The gossip flows from the blatant stupidity on how he chooses to live his life.

There's many pro's that conduct business on a low key.....but not Mishko

Excatly!  I have been saying this from the start. 

I really could give a shyte what Milos or any of his lap dogs do, but when they put false info out there to the public somebody should say something.  If you do not believe what I say or others say no problem.  I keep it real others can continue to sit in milos' lap and lick his nuts.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #66 on: October 18, 2006, 12:28:29 AM »
I think it is clearly evident that Milos is wasting his time in this thread. Rocket is fair dinkum and I see his point. However, which pro is not 'defensive' when posting on Getbig? Whether you call it that or not makes no difference. Up pops heaps of crap from anonymous guys and known guys disappear because it simply is not worth hanging around here.

TheGoldenPrince

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #67 on: October 18, 2006, 12:39:38 AM »
True; Milos just likes toyin' with them though... :D
Team Goodrum!

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #68 on: October 18, 2006, 01:13:38 AM »
To be fair to Milos he gives as good as he gets. He knows the deal around here but sometimes has to explain why he is wasting his time. In the aftermath more hard feelings are generated and so it goes. Getbigitis.

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #69 on: October 18, 2006, 02:15:41 AM »
Yeah, and because Rocket is correct, the pros should easliy be able to figure it out. Priest has. Why can't Milos or Chick? It's not rocket science.

Or, are they doing it on purpose?

Ever consider that? Milos/Chick might "meltdown" on a regular basis when they need/want a bit of PR. It's been done by others (Goodrum - shitty at it, Derrick Anthony, even True Adonis). So rather than Rocket being right, Rocket (and everyone else) is being played by the pros.

Course there are those pros who really did, and do, meltdown. Kamali and Jay both come to mind -- but only because they both melted and never returned. Chick and Milos both return on a regular basis.
Hey why do you use that avatar still?
You know who Mustafa is and what he did to Milos.

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: October 18, 2006, 06:48:52 AM »
To be fair to Milos he gives as good as he gets. He knows the deal around here but sometimes has to explain why he is wasting his time. In the aftermath more hard feelings are generated and so it goes. Getbigitis.

Vince, I read your posts before and your frustrations here on board...
I completely agree with you that sometimes (especially latest threads I am involved in) are colossal waste of time...But, again - it is easy having a conversation with civilized, sane, well mannered people with logic and sense...It is quite challenging talking to some of the "getbigers" who have nothing good to say, make up stories, ask questions and don't answer when they are asked...

So, as much as I agree with you about wasting time - where else could you get this kind of "mental training"...
I did mention my father psychiatrist who once told me - "do you know what is like speaking with mentally disturbed, inadequate, illogical, alcocholics, without common sense...etc...etc...on the regular bases?"
Now I know... ;D

I said - it is "everyday's life situation practice"...as I have to accept that even a saint will be crucified here on getbig...and mother Theresa would be called names....

When I need a break from work (like now...working most of the night) - I come here to be challenged, to meltdown..and whatever else getbigers are suggesting that I am doing...It is fun.

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: October 18, 2006, 07:51:53 AM »
Rock on, Milos.

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: October 18, 2006, 08:59:24 AM »
True; Milos just likes toyin' with them though... :D

Shit....

more like the other way around. 

I now know how my cat feels playing with a half dead mouse.

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: October 18, 2006, 12:00:59 PM »
Shit....

more like the other way around. 

I now know how my cat feels playing with a half dead mouse.

Off course...Knny is beating the hell out of me by constantly punching my right fist with his left eye...I am about to faint...Knny - please stop! ::)

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: October 18, 2006, 01:16:51 PM »
Off course...Knny is beating the hell out of me by constantly punching my right fist with his left eye...I am about to faint...Knny - please stop! ::)

I don't have roid rage like you Mishko

;D