Author Topic: BREAKING NEWS ON LEE PRIEST!!  (Read 24594 times)

huge285

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
  • Getbig!
BREAKING NEWS ON LEE PRIEST!!
« on: October 16, 2006, 09:43:31 AM »
Check out the latest on LEE PRIEST on..........

http://www.musculardevelopment.com/index.php

Army of One

• Getbig V
Re: BREAKING NEWS ON LEE PRIEST!!
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2006, 09:47:30 AM »
Yawn, put another fork in Priest, he's done.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2006, 09:49:09 AM »
Cue Bob Chic deleting all his old posts that the IFBB will never blink on Lee's legal threats.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2006, 09:50:13 AM »
A last minute offer of leniency from the International Federation of Bodybuilders (IFBB) could result in the reinstatement of rebel pro bodybuilder Lee Priest.  Given the seriousness of Priest's rule infraction-- Lee competed in a rival bodybuilding organization-- it seems that the IFBB is being extremely generous in offering him a second chance.

Conditions:

The IFBB has waived the official hearing in Montreal, Canada at Priest's request; and, instead, on Tuesday morning (October 17), Lee will receive the proposed "deal" in writing.  Our sources indicate that Priest will be expected to a sign a letter that promises he will never compete in a rival bodybuilding organization and that he will follow all IFBB rules-- both statements which all IFBB athletes must adhere to.  Additionally, Lee will be handed a 9-month suspension (no monetary fine) for his participation in the September 16, 2006 P.D.I. Night of Champions.  If Priest accepts the conditions of his reinstatement, his suspension would end on July 17th and he would be eligible to compete in the late summer shows-IFBB Europa Super Show, IFBB Montreal Pro, and IFBB Atlantic City Pro Show. 

Speculation:

The question remains, will the rebellious Priest accept the suspension and forego his planned appearance in the P.D.I. British Night of Champions on October 22, 2006 where he stands to make another fistful of dollars?  Given Lee's controversial history, anything's possible.  However, if he does choose to compete in the British N.O.C., the IFBB's offer would surely be rescinded and the possibility of a lifetime ban would definitely be in the realm of possibility.

Analysis:

I wonder if Lee Priest would give up the opportunity to get back into the IFBB at this point in time; especially given the fact that he just recently lost his six-figure TwinLab contract.  Another consideration is that the IFBB is not fining him for his rule infringement.  He's even allowed to keep the $20K he earned at the unsanctioned event.  Alas, logic has never guided Priest's decisions in the past so it would be unwise to assume that it would take precedence in this situation.  Only Lee Priest knows what the future holds for the man who thinks of himself as SUPERMAN.  We can only hope that his rebellious nature doesn't turn out to be the Kryptonite that seals his fate!

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2006, 09:50:35 AM »
Cue Bob Chic deleting all his old posts that the IFBB will never blink on Lee's legal threats.

I hope you have the screen shots.

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2006, 09:51:44 AM »
Will Bob get owned again? this is gonna be fun  ;D

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2006, 09:53:34 AM »
Only thing I can say.....

Is Lee Priest is one Swole dude.

;D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: October 16, 2006, 09:53:39 AM »
Written by Dave Palumbo    

Given the seriousness of Priest's rule infraction-- Lee competed in a rival bodybuilding organization-- it seems that the IFBB is being extremely generous in offering him a second chance.

especially given the fact that he just recently lost his six-figure TwinLab contract. 

Alas, logic has never guided Priest's decisions in the past so it would be unwise to assume that it would take precedence in this situation.

Is MD running from the PDI?   This sounds like a Flexonline piece!  Is MD dissing Lee in the above article?

Ooh the drama... monster change of direction?

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #8 on: October 16, 2006, 09:55:59 AM »
Don't see why Lee would take the deal. He obviously thought out his plan before going the PDI route and that would have included getting suspended and getting dropped by mainstream supplement sponsors. It's really just a math problem. If Lee can earn more money with less hassle competing in the PDI, it's an easy decision. Sometimes those supplement deals are more trouble than they're worth.

Special "My Two Cents" Ed
BigNationRadio.com

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: October 16, 2006, 09:56:08 AM »
lol thats not good at all.They are saying yes you are suspended but if you stop NOW and dont compete anywhere else you can come back after 9 months of your suspension and you still have to sign the contract like all others.If not, you will be suspended FOREVER.

So this is even heavier than just his 9 month suspension at first, lol!!!

yep lee's done, good riddance

VIENIO

• Getbig II
« Reply #10 on: October 16, 2006, 09:56:18 AM »
If Lee accepts this offer, his fans will lose respect for him.  He is known for standing up for what he believes in, if he accepts this offer, it would be considered selling out.  Therefore I dont think he will accept it.  "Logic has never guided Lee's decisions?" -I guess it would be logical to accept the IFBB offer to make money, but there is something bigger here, its about a revolution in the IFBB and Lee so far is willing to sacrifice himself to accomplish this-if he does in the end I dont know.  Its people like this that have some self worth.  Chick and Shawn gave Lee shit on the radio bc it makes no logical sense-that he will just be losing the upportuinity to compete and make money, fine this is true, but like I said its not about that, its about change.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #11 on: October 16, 2006, 10:01:21 AM »
Lee is a masterful poser and looks great here as well!

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #12 on: October 16, 2006, 10:03:53 AM »
Dont do it LEE!!!!!!! What a fkcin crappy deal!!!

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: October 16, 2006, 10:11:11 AM »

If I know anything about Lee it's that he is LOVING all of this. He is the biggest DRAMA QUEEN that ever lived and gets off on buiness drama, relationship drama etc...

He may PRETEND like he's stressed out about this and how he doesn't care and how he feels he is getting black balled and misunderstood but in reality he brought it upon himself on PURPOSE! Just for the sake of drama. Peroid.

Some people are like that...they can't function without being in the center of 'controversy'. What he's going to do now...he is going to sweet talk the Fitness Olympia winner to get back in her good graces so she can take care of him since he doesn't have that Twinlab money comming in. Also...on PURPOSE he is trying to put his MD contract on thin ice because it will generate talk like he is such a ruthless fearless monster rebel...they had to drop him because of his anarchist ways and it will make him look....cool.

Adela. If you are reading this...DO NOT ANSWER YOUR CELL when Lee calls. You know he is or has been MORE as of late. For the first time in your life stop being a weak woman who melts like a candle when a 'bad boy' gives you attention.
?

figgs

• Getbig IV
  • from realization to infinity
« Reply #14 on: October 16, 2006, 10:17:36 AM »
If I know anything about Lee it's that he is LOVING all of this. He is the biggest DRAMA QUEEN that ever lived and gets off on buiness drama, relationship drama etc...

He may PRETEND like he's stressed out about this and how he doesn't care and how he feels he is getting black balled and misunderstood but in reality he brought it upon himself on PURPOSE! Just for the sake of drama. Peroid.

Some people are like that...they can't function without being in the center of 'controversy'. What he's going to do now...he is going to sweet talk the Fitness Olympia winner to get back in her good graces so she can take care of him since he doesn't have that Twinlab money comming in. Also...on PURPOSE he is trying to put his MD contract on thin ice because it will generate talk like he is such a ruthless fearless monster rebel...they had to drop him because of his anarchist ways and it will make him look....cool.

Adela. If you are reading this...DO NOT ANSWER YOUR CELL when Lee calls. You know he is or has been MORE as of late. For the first time in your life stop being a weak woman who melts like a candle when a 'bad boy' gives you attention.

If that's true, he's a genius. I disagree. I think he has made stupid decisions and I look foward to him admitting to that.
~

Chris Glass

• Getbig II
  • Wow!! That's exciting!
« Reply #15 on: October 16, 2006, 10:21:29 AM »
TA.  Rockel is flattered, I'm sure.  Lee's about 5 inches shorter w/ just  little more 'street cred' despite Ronnie having such a good year. ;)
Truly,
Chris Glass

BuffD

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: October 16, 2006, 10:24:05 AM »
Lee is a masterful poser and looks great here as well!

Ummm yeah that's Ronnie Rockel.

thisiskeith12

« Reply #17 on: October 16, 2006, 10:31:21 AM »
Check out the latest on LEE PRIEST on..........

http://www.musculardevelopment.com/index.php

Monster attempt at sucking people out of getbig.

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: October 16, 2006, 10:32:36 AM »
Monster attempt at sucking people out of getbig.
They have to do something...their forums are as dead as Princess Diana.
?

thisiskeith12

« Reply #19 on: October 16, 2006, 10:35:06 AM »
They have to do something...their forums are as dead as Princess Diana.

Yes, they are currently the leading spammers on this board.

anabol-lektor

• Getbig II
« Reply #20 on: October 16, 2006, 10:36:36 AM »
 ;D hahahahah
Vince G kynoselen KING!

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: October 16, 2006, 10:38:24 AM »
they forums are as dead as a 94 yr old dudes dick.....
How many 'sessions' do you do a week, player? You must have some older 'clients' to have that inside personal knowledge.
?

anabol-lektor

• Getbig II
« Reply #22 on: October 16, 2006, 10:40:06 AM »
your asking the wrong dude, are you mistaking me for derek anthony?
Vince G kynoselen KING!

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: October 16, 2006, 10:40:58 AM »

Oh, snap! My bad, player...my bad!
?

thisiskeith12

« Reply #24 on: October 16, 2006, 10:42:19 AM »
Oh, snap! My bad, player...my bad!