Author Topic: Rough PCT  (Read 2043 times)

udeluz

• Getbig IV
  • CLICK...CLICK...BOOM !!!!!!!!
Rough PCT
« on: October 16, 2006, 04:34:11 PM »
Man I am dieing bro's

As of this morning I am at 216, thats 9lbs down from the my last pin.

On the bright side it's still 19 lbs up from when I started.

I keep thinking over and over that I wanna go back on

I'm 35, already have 2 kids (not having anymore)

So I'm like "Just do it"

I had to get my gear out of the house so I wouldn't be tempted..

I know I wont make it till Jan.

So it looks like I may start back up in Dec, that would be about 3 months off from a 16 weeker

U

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
Re: Rough PCT
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2006, 06:01:13 PM »
You need to stay strong and try to stay off until December. Your body needs the break, and if you don't give it one, then your next cycle WILL NOT be as successful as it could have been.

I'll say this, it is a myth that you always lose all of your gains after a cycle, but in my opinion keeping 100% of them after every cycle is nearly imposable for most people. Most people can expect to lose some of their size and strength after a cycle, however, if you run a good PCT and if your diet and training is on point, the majority of this size should be simply a loss in water.

anabol-lektor

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2006, 06:06:36 PM »
19lbs up is good as arnold said dont worry bout the 19 you lost... 216 is a good weight, whats your bf%?
Vince G kynoselen KING!

udeluz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2006, 06:08:46 PM »
Thanks bro, I'll make it

Only 45 more days

Only 1080 Hours

Only 64800 Minutes

Only 3888000 Seconds

MAN I AM SCREWED ! ! ! ! !    

U

udeluz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2006, 06:11:18 PM »
I havent had it checked since I started

I would guess I am at 11% BF   

MAYBE 10.5 (I like the sound of 10.5 better)
U

anabol-lektor

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2006, 06:14:28 PM »
Thanks bro, I'll make it

Only 45 more days

Only 1080 Hours

Only 64800 Minutes

Only 3888000 Seconds

LOL ;D
Vince G kynoselen KING!

krazee

• Getbig III
  • It's all about the next shirt size....
« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2006, 10:05:13 PM »
Thanks bro, I'll make it

Only 45 more days

Only 1080 Hours

Only 64800 Minutes

Only 3888000 Seconds

How much time left now? LOL :o

Hang in the there man....in the end you will thank yourself and so will your body. If you have the will power to diet, dude you have the will power to do anything...man I hate dieting...
Just spot me BITCH!!!

Saskbb

• Competitors II
  • Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: October 16, 2006, 10:12:06 PM »
Man I am dieing bro's

As of this morning I am at 216, thats 9lbs down from the my last pin.

On the bright side it's still 19 lbs up from when I started.

I keep thinking over and over that I wanna go back on

So I'm like "Just do it"

I had to get my gear out of the house so I wouldn't be tempted..

I know I wont make it till Jan.

So it looks like I may start back up in Dec, that would be about 3 months off from a 16 weeker

When you take test you tend to hold water, weight loss is normal when you cycle off.

whitewidow

« Reply #8 on: October 16, 2006, 10:31:56 PM »
a good cold accompanied by a flu will bring you down to where you started- thats what happened to me- gained like 15pds-kept all but a few after PCT- got sick-lost it all- now im pissed because all the money went for nothing.stay strong- its all about your diet now- so make sure your still loading up on the goods.

freakfestMD

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: October 17, 2006, 06:53:20 AM »

So I'm like "Just do it"

Be careful not to disregard your testes because you don't want anymore kids.

I am over 40, and I've had a vasectomy.  While I am not at all concerned about sperm production, I view my testes as my testosterone machines.  You do not want to jeapordize them in this regard.  As you will see, as you continue to use AAS into middle age, recovery of endogenous testosterone levels becomes more difficult after each cycle.

Protect those guys with proper PCT, allow recovery between cycles, keep the cycles to a minimum. 

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: October 18, 2006, 04:41:45 AM »
Be careful not to disregard your testes because you don't want anymore kids.

I am over 40, and I've had a vasectomy.  While I am not at all concerned about sperm production, I view my testes as my testosterone machines.  You do not want to jeapordize them in this regard.  As you will see, as you continue to use AAS into middle age, recovery of endogenous testosterone levels becomes more difficult after each cycle.

Protect those guys with proper PCT, allow recovery between cycles, keep the cycles to a minimum. 

Good point.  Damn looks like I just might be on permenent HRT.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #11 on: October 18, 2006, 08:14:54 AM »
Good point.  Damn looks like I just might be on permenent HRT.

Nothing wrong with that so long as you don't get with a woman who wants kids later.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: October 18, 2006, 12:52:36 PM »
Nothing wrong with that so long as you don't get with a woman who wants kids later.

DIV

Yeah with the luck I have been having lately thats not gonna be a problem.  Chicks just havent been feeling my vibe, probally cause Im a selfish f*ck  :-\  On a brighter note my dog loves me!!

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: October 18, 2006, 01:49:42 PM »
Yeah with the luck I have been having lately thats not gonna be a problem.  Chicks just havent been feeling my vibe, probally cause Im a selfish f*ck  :-\  On a brighter note my dog loves me!!

I'm selfish, but then, I'm not a slave to sex like most guys are.

It's not hard to find a woman, just a matter of whether the shit you have to put up with is worth having her around.

I don't settle.

Perhaps it's the women you choose or maybe you're not looking in the right places?

DIV

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: October 18, 2006, 02:57:12 PM »
I'm selfish, but then, I'm not a slave to sex like most guys are.

Perhaps it's the women you choose or maybe you're not looking in the right places?

DIV

Yeah most of them want you to spend all your money on them and go out partying all the time.....its just not my thing.  Guess i need to find one who shares the lifestyle. Problem is all these women watch too many movies filling their empty heads with delusions of grandeur.  They all wanna be little princesses.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: October 18, 2006, 04:30:12 PM »
Yeah most of them want you to spend all your money on them and go out partying all the time.....its just not my thing.  Guess i need to find one who shares the lifestyle. Problem is all these women watch too many movies filling their empty heads with delusions of grandeur.  They all wanna be little princesses.

You're looking in the wrong spots, there are plenty of women who are satisfied with being homebodies, so long as you take them out once in awhile.  Most women just want someone who will protect them and care about them, as simple as that sounds, it's true.

My current girlfriend isn't caught up in the material things, as long as she gets to spend time with me, she's cool.  We go out to dinner sometimes but not every weekend.  We don't party.....prefer to spend quiet time at home.

DIV

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: October 18, 2006, 07:39:20 PM »
You're looking in the wrong spots, there are plenty of women who are satisfied with being homebodies, so long as you take them out once in awhile.  Most women just want someone who will protect them and care about them, as simple as that sounds, it's true.

My current girlfriend isn't caught up in the material things, as long as she gets to spend time with me, she's cool.  We go out to dinner sometimes but not every weekend.  We don't party.....prefer to spend quiet time at home.

DIV

Thanks bro I think you are right.  Great to hear you found a cool girl.