Author Topic: Hey Toxie!!! Whats the deal with...  (Read 758 times)

AVBG

Hey Toxie!!! Whats the deal with...
« on: October 16, 2006, 05:52:26 PM »
Shoab Aktar??

Do you believe he is guilty of this? He doesnt look like he trains  :-\

AP - International Cricket Council chief Malcolm Speed says Pakistan bowlers Shoaib Akhtar and Mohammad Asif could face two-year bans if found guilty of doping allegations that forced them out of the Champions Trophy.

Akhtar and Asif's A samples tested positive to the banned substance Nandrolone in out-of-competition testing conducted for the Pakistan Cricket Board last month.

The Pakistan Cricket Board suspended the pair pending the outcome of analysis of their backup samples, which is expected by Tuesday.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
Re: Hey Toxie!!! Whats the deal with...
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2006, 07:30:41 PM »
he is prolly guilty of being an idiot..i bet he prolly took the stuff..but he is an uneducated ijit..someone told him it'd make him stronger..and the idiot took it...

bet he dosen't even know what steroids are...the guy is a drunk with superb genetics...i have heard he dosen't even care about the team...as long as his pace gets him ass..he is happy.. :-\ 
carpe` vaginum!

AVBG

« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2006, 07:49:53 PM »
he is prolly guilty of being an idiot..i bet he prolly took the stuff..but he is an uneducated ijit..someone told him it'd make him stronger..and the idiot took it...

bet he dosen't even know what steroids are...the guy is a drunk with superb genetics...i have heard he dosen't even care about the team...as long as his pace gets him ass..he is happy.. :-\ 

Selfish bastard... not you... Acktar!

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2006, 02:47:51 AM »
bet he dosen't even know what steroids are...

No-one is that stupid except you, you fucktard!
الاسلام هو شيطانية