Author Topic: Clen and Cycle  (Read 2436 times)

Knowledge

• Getbig II
  • Don't hate me cause you ain't me
Clen and Cycle
« on: October 16, 2006, 09:09:37 PM »
This has nothing to do with what I am going to be runnin, but I was just curious how long one would wait after a cycle to throw in some clen if they were trying to shred up?

krazee

• Getbig III
  • It's all about the next shirt size....
Re: Clen and Cycle
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2006, 09:59:11 PM »
Depends on the gear you are using...you can use it during a cycle if you are using cutting gear or wait till the end if you are using bulking gear...pretty much though you can use it while on. Worked for me when I was using EQ and Primo...just cycled the clen 2wks on 2wks off.
Just spot me BITCH!!!

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2006, 10:10:20 PM »
Depends on the gear you are using...you can use it during a cycle if you are using cutting gear or wait till the end if you are using bulking gear...pretty much though you can use it while on. Worked for me when I was using EQ and Primo...just cycled the clen 2wks on 2wks off.
What^ ???

You can use it from the beginning of your cycle all the way to the end of the AAS portion and or the PCT...just run it correctly, tapering up and cycling on and off throughout your usage.

Krazee, cutting gear and bulking gear? I'm afraid you are off and have a misconception. AAS is AAS, your diet determines if the cycle is a cutter or bulker. Yes, some drugs are more favorable during certain types of cycles, but truth be told certain cycles, whether they are run while bulking or cutting, they can be identical in makeup, but in the end it's the diet and cardio that play the key roles. For example, you could use test, and EQ on either type of cycle, but again, diet is the key.
AAS do not have magic fat burning qualities.

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2006, 04:43:24 AM »
What^ ???

You can use it from the beginning of your cycle all the way to the end of the AAS portion and or the PCT...just run it correctly, tapering up and cycling on and off throughout your usage.

Krazee, cutting gear and bulking gear? I'm afraid you are off and have a misconception. AAS is AAS, your diet determines if the cycle is a cutter or bulker. Yes, some drugs are more favorable during certain types of cycles, but truth be told certain cycles, whether they are run while bulking or cutting, they can be identical in makeup, but in the end it's the diet and cardio that play the key roles. For example, you could use test, and EQ on either type of cycle, but again, diet is the key.

So true AJ.  Many less than hardcore people(not saying Krazee is one) I see think they will just take a little gear and they will automatically lose thier fat asses and put on some real muscle.  They will never be able to put in the hard work that it takes.....cause its just not in them.  "Everybody wants to be a BB, but no body wants to lift any heavy ass weights"

krazee

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2006, 10:23:43 AM »
What^ ???

OK let me rephrase what I meant...usually when people are taking bulking drugs (Deca and anadrol come to mind)..losing weight is the last thing on there mind, so they save a cutting agent such as clen till the end of the cycle. When one is taking leaning drugs (Winny and primo) they take clen all the way thru. Most seasoned vets will also take certain AAS at certain times of there cycles for "bulking and cutting". Like for instance would you take winny even though you may be in the offseason and are trying to just put on plain mass, highly unlikely. Or would you take anadrol when you are 3 weeks out from competition? I know they are 2 ends of the universe for a comparison but I'm just trying to explain my logic of thought. As I agree with what you have said above, I guess I needed to explain myself a little more than such a blunt statement as I made. Diet is a huge key and has always been in the world of BB, hence why I could never compete, well that and standing on a stage with a Banana hammock on.

I'm just an average guy with an average job that puts his time in at the gym and that loves to read, watch and talk about this wonderful sport we are all in. I will never be Ronnie or Jay (which is too bad, the guys are awesome) but through boards like this, books and magazines I try to learn what there is to know. I've trained for 10 yrs and used the gear for 6 of them....dude I will always be learning, just when I think I know the best way, someone proves me wrong and shows me something better.
Just spot me BITCH!!!

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2006, 02:57:39 PM »
I understand what you're saying, but I stand by my last post. Again, you can use the same drugs for either type of cycle, but you are correct, when it comes to a comp cycle, some drugs are better left out of the equation, especially toward the end of the cycle. This is not because they will cause unwanted fat gain, but rather they simply cause one to hold more water then other drugs.

You mentioned how no one would use winny in a bulking cycle...well, in my case this is not true. I do not use it in every bulking cycle but I have and I've done so with good success. Winny at the end of a bulker can help solidify gains made as well as give you a bit of an extra push towards the end...a harder push equals more quality muscle IMO. One of my favorite basic bulking cycles has been test/deca/winny.

krazee

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2006, 09:49:14 PM »
Arnold, I read ya, again I'm just a guy trying to learn as much as I can. From the last stack you mentioned, did you gain lean mass as opposed to water mass? How did you find your gains? IMO I have played with the idea of EQ/Sust/Winny combo, not sure what I would do for amounts per week though, can you shed any light?
Just spot me BITCH!!!

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #7 on: October 17, 2006, 09:53:21 PM »
Arnold, I read ya, again I'm just a guy trying to learn as much as I can. From the last stack you mentioned, did you gain lean mass as opposed to water mass? How did you find your gains? IMO I have played with the idea of EQ/Sust/Winny combo, not sure what I would do for amounts per week though, can you shed any light?
Some of the weight gain in a cycle like I mentioned will inevitably be water weight gain, with the deca in the mix there is no way around that, but a-dex helps a lot to keep the bloat minimal. As far as the cycle you just mentioned, I never give out recommendations without knowing a little more first, i.e. previous cycles, doses ran, personal stats, etc.

krazee

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: October 18, 2006, 11:29:23 AM »
Hate to jump on someone elses post but since you asked here it goes. 230 with about 10 - 11% body fat 5 11", 33 yrs old and have used AAS for 6 years . The last cycle was as follows, I took a year off before this:

Tren A (BD) EOD 75, 1CC
Prop 75 EOD

Above was run for 4 weeks.

Last 5 weeks:

EQ (BD) EOD 200 which works out roughly to 600 per week
Sust (Oregnon) 250 EOD

I thru in Winny at 50 per day for the last 3 weeks.

Last 6 weeks I have cycled Clen and Ephedrine.

Hopefully thats enough info, LMK what you think and if I could have changed anything up differently, IMO, I've never done EQ (always done Deca in the past) before and absolutley love the stuff, great combo with the sust.
Just spot me BITCH!!!

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #9 on: October 18, 2006, 12:02:55 PM »
Hate to jump on someone elses post but since you asked here it goes. 230 with about 10 - 11% body fat 5 11", 33 yrs old and have used AAS for 6 years . The last cycle was as follows, I took a year off before this:

Tren A (BD) EOD 75, 1CC
Prop 75 EOD

Above was run for 4 weeks.

Last 5 weeks:

EQ (BD) EOD 200 which works out roughly to 600 per week
Sust (Oregnon) 250 EOD

I thru in Winny at 50 per day for the last 3 weeks.

Last 6 weeks I have cycled Clen and Ephedrine.

Hopefully thats enough info, LMK what you think and if I could have changed anything up differently, IMO, I've never done EQ (always done Deca in the past) before and absolutley love the stuff, great combo with the sust.

I don't care for it because of the way you ran your sust...only 5wks of sust :( What I would have done is to start with the sust from the get go...if you wanted to kick it off with prop as well, fine, but after dropping the prop, you wold simply make the adjustment in your dose of sust. Same thing for the EQ, way to short, 12wks minimum. Over-all, that cycle seems kind of scattered to me, it's just all over the place. I have yet to buy into the "short" cycles, 12wks is the shortest I think any one should mess with if the cycle is to be worth much.

To go back to your original question about an upcoming cycle of yours:

wk 1-12 sust 750mg/wk
wk 1-12 EQ 400-600mg/wk
wk 11-16 winny 50mg/ed
wk 13-16 prop 750mg/wk
wk 1-16 a-dex .5mg/eod
wk 1-16 HCG 350-500iu/e5d

krazee

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: October 18, 2006, 10:13:21 PM »
Arnold you truly are amazing, thanks bro! Just by asking I was thinking of going to a 20 weeks cycle next, do I just add a couple of weeks extra to what you got or where do I add them in? Also can I keep going with the sust instead of switching to the prop or should I switch? Also should I put d bol or A bombs in the mix at all? Last question I swear ;D When should I put the clen/ephedrine cycle in?
Just spot me BITCH!!!