Author Topic: effective PCT  (Read 1619 times)

Dux

• Getbig I
effective PCT
« on: October 17, 2006, 12:01:59 PM »
Am 3 weeks in to a course, as follows:

weeks 1-6 20mg dbol
weeks 1-12 200mg deca

I have novaldex and Clomid ready for the PCT and am getting hold of some HCG.  I was planning on waiting 2 weeks after last shot of deca, then starting with all 3, including 3 shots of  HCG at upto 500IU every 5 days, then continuing with the clomid and novaldex for a further 2 and 4 weeks respectively.

I've since read that regular smaller doses of the HCG during the cycle may be better, and i also read that starting 4 weeks of test prop at the end of the cycle, starting on say week 10 till 14 may be beneficial because whilst the deca is leaving my system i'll still be taking the test and then i can start the PCT immediately, increasing the chances of me keeping as much of my gains as possible.

Any input would be much appreciated. Cheers

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
Re: effective PCT
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2006, 01:23:22 PM »
Am 3 weeks in to a course, as follows:

weeks 1-6 20mg dbol
weeks 1-12 200mg deca

I have novaldex and Clomid ready for the PCT and am getting hold of some HCG.  I was planning on waiting 2 weeks after last shot of deca, then starting with all 3, including 3 shots of  HCG at upto 500IU every 5 days, then continuing with the clomid and novaldex for a further 2 and 4 weeks respectively.

I've since read that regular smaller doses of the HCG during the cycle may be better, and i also read that starting 4 weeks of test prop at the end of the cycle, starting on say week 10 till 14 may be beneficial because whilst the deca is leaving my system i'll still be taking the test and then i can start the PCT immediately, increasing the chances of me keeping as much of my gains as possible.

Any input would be much appreciated. Cheers

That, my friend, is a horrible cycle.

You'd be better off taking nothing than dealing with the sides you will experience from that.

Where do I start?

You need testosterone as a base.

Are you sure you want to run D-bol at all?

You realize the possible sexual suppression from using Deca, right?

Even if you run Test w/ Deca you might have libido issues.

You run D-bol with Deca alone and you not only will grow some nice breasts with a healthy dose of water retention, but you will likely have sexual impotency.

Basically, the worst case scenario has you looking and feeling like a pregnant woman with the libido of senior citizen.

Read this board, do some research before you make a stupid mistake.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

Dux

• Getbig I
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2006, 01:34:56 PM »
Yea i realised the implications, but didn't want to go overboard with what is my first cycle, i also compete in a martial art, and didnt want to risk bloating up too much with test, my doses are extremely low and im pleased with the results so far, thanks for your constructive input. ::)

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2006, 02:46:26 PM »
Yea i realised the implications, but didn't want to go overboard with what is my first cycle, i also compete in a martial art, and didnt want to risk bloating up too much with test, my doses are extremely low and im pleased with the results so far, thanks for your constructive input. ::)
DIV is right...if you're worried about bloating, then your cycle is the last one on earth you should be running. It may be that you are not experiencing a lot of bloat yet, but give it another wk or 2 and when the deca kicks in full force, hello Michelin Man city.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2006, 04:17:32 PM »
DIV is right...if you're worried about bloating, then your cycle is the last one on earth you should be running. It may be that you are not experiencing a lot of bloat yet, but give it another wk or 2 and when the deca kicks in full force, hello Michelin Man city.

Don't worry, if he runs this cycle he will learn the hardway (or soft way), pun VERY intended.

D-bol in some people aromatizes so badly that fat gain and gyno can be a real issue and bloating is expected, combine that with the water retention from the Deca and you've got a man who looks as though he's due to give birth with tender nips as well.

DIV

barnabas

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2006, 04:53:13 PM »
Don't worry, if he runs this cycle he will learn the hardway (or soft way), pun VERY intended.

D-bol in some people aromatizes so badly that fat gain and gyno can be a real issue and bloating is expected, combine that with the water retention from the Deca and you've got a man who looks as though he's due to give birth with tender nips as well.

DIV

Yeah Bro, you should take their advice.  They know what they are talking about.  But if you think you know better then you will for sure find out the hard way.  Like they said above, do your research and don't just jump into this.

Dux

• Getbig I
« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2006, 11:58:41 PM »
Ok, so what would have been better for me?  Although we've gone off topic, i need to know one way or the other about PCT.

Wombat

• Getbig IV
  • Your name tattooed to my ass!
« Reply #7 on: October 18, 2006, 12:30:35 AM »
Wait 21 days after your last shot of deca...14 days is for test Cyp and Enth...EQ is 21 days also...The cycle you did was really small to begin with but deca can mess anyone up...If i were you, i would start the nolva now and run it at about 10mgs all the way thru your whole PcT...The clomid, wait until day 21 then do the pyramid---load up week one and then decend week two and so forth...most run clomid for 4 weeks but its so cheap that 6 to 8 weeks wouldn't hurt...You could skip the clomid all together and just run the nolva with the HCG if you don't like the sides of clomid...But again deca can and will shut you down...If you have alot sides from the clomid, try some Toremifene citrate next time...I haven't used it yet but read some very good things about it...it somewhat more expensive but whatever...And if you are gonna run the Toremifene citrate, their is no need to run nolvadex/ clomid...

For your next cycle, really think about doing some test...Enth or Cyp or even sus...Some do run the prop at the end, that way they can get right into their PCT without having to wait X amount of days...Prop is just a couple of days to clear...If you are dead set on running deca again, stop it 2 to 3 weeks before you stop the prop...Again that way you can go right into your PCT without missing a beat...

I hope some of this made sense to you...Im a few beers deep and its 3:30 in the f cking morning here ;D

Dux

• Getbig I
« Reply #8 on: October 18, 2006, 01:03:34 AM »
HaHa, yea, fair comments, cheers Wombat

freakfestMD

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: October 18, 2006, 04:31:18 AM »
Yea i realised the implications, but didn't want to go overboard with what is my first cycle

This is a common newbie mistake.  In your effort to not "go overboard" or to just try a "little" bit, all you really do is turn off your own endogenous testosterone and throw your own HPTA for a loop.  In the end, you wind up with all of the sides and none of the benefits.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: October 19, 2006, 07:54:20 AM »
This is a common newbie mistake.  In your effort to not "go overboard" or to just try a "little" bit, all you really do is turn off your own endogenous testosterone and throw your own HPTA for a loop.  In the end, you wind up with all of the sides and none of the benefits.

Exactly!

This type of thinking tells me that Dux hasn't read enough or at the very least he would understand what is considered low, moderate and high risk in terms of cycles.

If you want low-risk, run a simple Test cycle and see how that feels.

DIV