Author Topic: "Peace mom" exposed!  (Read 4694 times)

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
Re: "Peace mom" exposed!
« Reply #25 on: October 17, 2006, 07:25:32 PM »
1. a person who betrays another, a cause, or any trust. 
2. a person who commits treason by betraying his or her country

she is a traitor.  she is aiding and abbetting the enemy.  when she calls terrorists who blow up schoolchildren and hospitals in iraq freedom fighters and then calls our president a murdering terrorist she could very easily be the cause of more deaths in iraq.  Al Jazeera has used her statements in the past in its propaganda (freedom fighters???) to attract more muslims to the jihadist cause. 

she certainly is a traitor to the thougths and ideals of her son, who volunteered, when he did not have to, to go back to iraq for a 2nd tour. He obviously thought it was a war worth fighting.  THe minute he dies....excuse me, months after she dies with much prodding and help all of a sudden she is this anti-war, anti-american activist.  If that is not betraying her son after the sacrifices he made, I don't know what is. 

Would I have her prosecuted and executed?  No. But onlly in this country gone mad could she have any followers or get any TV time at all.

Until your son is killed in Iraq you, me or anyone else doesn't really have the right to condemn her. I agree that she's gone off the deep end but she's earned the right to say pretty much whatever she wants. She's paid a far higher price for this war than we have, certainly higher than any of the politicians that started the war have as well.

Cavalier22

• Getbig IV
  • Citizens! The Fatherland is in Danger
« Reply #26 on: October 17, 2006, 07:39:32 PM »
"Until your son is killed in Iraq you, me or anyone else doesn't really have the right to condemn her."

So, if she chose to bomb military recruiting stations i would not be able to condemn her?  Regardless, whether she is a "traitor" or just a loon, i loathe this women.  Losing your son is obviously something I have not and hopefully will never experience, but does that justify her actions?

Valhalla awaits.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #27 on: October 17, 2006, 07:39:48 PM »

I don't remember telling him not to express his opinion. Maybe you read something I didn't type, thanks for trying to discredit me while at the same time running to your boys defense.  ::)

My point was when questions of credibility are raised perhaps he's not the best person to be raising them.  ::)

It warms my heart to see you get your panties all twisted when someone questions Mr. Intenseone. I'm sure he appreciated you having his back. I don't need a thesaurus because the word zealot fits so beautifully and it has a connotation that fits perfectly. 

???  Protesting too much.  I agree with I-One that all he and others are doing is expressing their opinions for the most part.  

And yes you overuse the word "zealot."  It lost its effectiveness after about the first 75 times.  I just checked my thesaurus.  If you insist on the rather juvenile, persistent name-calling, try the following:  fanatic, enthusiast, energumen, partisan, sectarian, extremist, radical.    

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: October 17, 2006, 07:45:26 PM »
???  Protesting too much.  I agree with I-One that all he and others are doing is expressing their opinions for the most part. 

And yes you overuse the word "zealot."  It lost it's effectiveness after about the first 75 times.  I just checked my thesaurus.  If you insist on the rather juvenile, persistent name-calling, try the following:  fanatic, enthusiast, energumen, partisan, sectarian, extremist, radical.   

Good post except for the section I put into boldface.

Don't you find it a bit ironic that you say my calling Mr. Intenseone a "right wing zealot" is juvenile yet his constant, and I mean constant blaming of everything and I mean everything on liberals you don't call juvenile?

Nothing like having a double standard for your "right wing zealot" boy there Homer.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: October 17, 2006, 07:53:40 PM »
Good post except for the section I put into boldface.

Don't you find it a bit ironic that you say my calling Mr. Intenseone a "right wing zealot" is juvenile yet his constant, and I mean constant blaming of everything and I mean everything on liberals you don't call juvenile?

Nothing like having a double standard for your "right wing zealot" boy there Homer.

Not at all.  I know plenty of people like I-One who are extremely conservative or extremely liberal.  I don't think it's juvenile at all for them to have those strong convictions and essentially blame most of the evils of society on liberals and conservatives.  Unreasonable at times maybe, but not juvenile.   

I see a fairly clear distinction between that and using a pejorative in essentially every reference when you refer to a specific person.  Unprovoked.   

But I've been running to people's defense my entire life.  Bad habit.    :)

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: October 17, 2006, 08:00:27 PM »
I don't think it's juvenile at all for them to have those strong convictions and essentially blame most of the evils of society on liberals and conservatives. 

Just so I get this straight, I act juvenile by calling someone that blames EVERYTHING that's wrong with the world on liberals a "right wing zealot" but that person that blames EVERYTHING that's wrong with the world on liberals and won't even admit the Republican party has ever done anything wrong is acting just fine in your opinion? And this person that spouts off conservative propaganda as if it were Catholic dogma ignites in you a passion to run to his defense?  ::)

And a mother who is acting a little wacky because her son was killed in Iraq doesn't ignite in you a fire to defend her?

Uh, yeah. Good luck with all that.

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #31 on: October 17, 2006, 08:41:37 PM »
Who's acting juvenile?

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: October 17, 2006, 08:47:31 PM »
Who's acting juvenile?

Hey, welcome back. We were just talking about you. How's the zealotry going? My juvenile ways are going rather well, in case you were interested.

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #33 on: October 17, 2006, 08:52:38 PM »
How's the zealotry going? My juvenile ways are going rather well, in case you were interested.

My "zealotry" is going well thank you and I see your juvenile ways are still intact!

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #34 on: October 17, 2006, 09:01:37 PM »

It warms my heart to see you get your panties all twisted when someone questions Mr. Intenseone. I'm sure he appreciated you having his back. I don't need a thesaurus because the word zealot fits so beautifully and it has a connotation that fits perfectly. 

What questions do you want me to answer? I completly understand she is a greiving mother...no doubt, but she isn't the only one who's son died in the line of duty. What would you like me to say, that "she wasn't paid off by Kerry and the left" and "she's not using her sons death for propaganda?" if I said that I'd be lying. From what I understand, before she became what she is, she was praising Bush in his efforts!

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: October 17, 2006, 10:42:03 PM »
Just so I get this straight, I act juvenile by calling someone that blames EVERYTHING that's wrong with the world on liberals a "right wing zealot" but that person that blames EVERYTHING that's wrong with the world on liberals and won't even admit the Republican party has ever done anything wrong is acting just fine in your opinion? And this person that spouts off conservative propaganda as if it were Catholic dogma ignites in you a passion to run to his defense?  ::)

And a mother who is acting a little wacky because her son was killed in Iraq doesn't ignite in you a fire to defend her?

Uh, yeah. Good luck with all that.

I didn't say any of that.  I have a problem with anyone who constantly attacks a specific person solely because they express opinions you don't like (with some exceptions of course).  I didn't say it was "just fine" to blame all of society's ills on a particular group.  Sometimes it is warranted, sometimes it isn't. 

I haven't been paying attention to this woman.  I have a great deal of sympathy for her loss, but when someone becomes repetitive and attacks a specific person in what is apparently a politically motivated way, I tend to tune them out.  She is starting to sound like a political hack.  Honestly, though, I don't have an opinion about her, because I haven't been following her crusade. 

On the other hand, if she posted on this message board and you called her a name, like every day, then I might say something.   :) 

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: October 17, 2006, 11:24:48 PM »
I didn't say any of that.  I have a problem with anyone who constantly attacks a specific person solely because they express opinions you don't like (with some exceptions of course).  I didn't say it was "just fine" to blame all of society's ills on a particular group.  Sometimes it is warranted, sometimes it isn't. 

I haven't been paying attention to this woman.  I have a great deal of sympathy for her loss, but when someone becomes repetitive and attacks a specific person in what is apparently a politically motivated way, I tend to tune them out.  She is starting to sound like a political hackHonestly, though, I don't have an opinion about her, because I haven't been following her crusade. 

On the other hand, if she posted on this message board and you called her a name, like every day, then I might say something.   :) 

Apparently you weren't completely truthful in your post because if you were you wouldn't have made two contradictory statements such as "She is starting to sound like a political hack" and "Honestly, though, I don't have an opinion about her" those two statements don't really jibe now do they?

Let me say this first, I absolutely believe that she was used for political reasons by the Left.

I also believe she has earned the right to say what she wants within reason. When any of us lose our son in the War in Iraq then we have earned the right to criticize her, until then she's paid more for this war than we have so she can say essentially say what she wants.

And you still astonish me with your justifications. I'm open for criticism for calling a zealot a zealot yet he can spew whatever hatred he wants and you will not question what he says. Even if his spew is regarding a mother whose son was killed in Iraq.  ::)

I love it when people stand on a nebulous moral ground.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: October 18, 2006, 01:09:02 AM »
Apparently you weren't completely truthful in your post because if you were you wouldn't have made two contradictory statements such as "She is starting to sound like a political hack" and "Honestly, though, I don't have an opinion about her" those two statements don't really jibe now do they?

Let me say this first, I absolutely believe that she was used for political reasons by the Left.

I also believe she has earned the right to say what she wants within reason. When any of us lose our son in the War in Iraq then we have earned the right to criticize her, until then she's paid more for this war than we have so she can say essentially say what she wants.

And you still astonish me with your justifications. I'm open for criticism for calling a zealot a zealot yet he can spew whatever hatred he wants and you will not question what he says. Even if his spew is regarding a mother whose son was killed in Iraq.  ::)

I love it when people stand on a nebulous moral ground.

???  If I had an opinion about her I would have said she IS a political hack, not she is starting to sound like one.   ::)

Who's talking about morality?  Wrong thread.  Sounds like you don't have a problem with repeatedly calling someone names (which I expect from kids, but not adults) and I don't make the connection between your unprovoked attacks against someone and his belief that liberals are always wrong, evil, etc., etc. 

This is actually something I teach my kids on a daily basis.  You would not believe how many sentences my son has written for name calling.  Trying to teach him how to be a gentleman.  Since he knows he cannot touch women (his sisters), he uses his mouth as a weapon.  The girls do take advantage of him though.  But I digress . . . .   

We'll have to agree to disagree.  After all, reasonable and UNreasonable minds can disagree.   :)

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #38 on: October 18, 2006, 07:20:30 AM »

I also believe she has earned the right to say what she wants within reason.

First of all, she does have the Right to say what she wants as long as it is within reason, but her problem is what she usually has to say IS NOT within reason...sorry dude, but comparing our President to Hitler and saying things like "He waged a war OF terror instead of ON terror is completely out of line and when I have enough time I'll dig up a few more "inspirering quotes from this political puppet!

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: October 18, 2006, 07:23:52 AM »
First of all, she does have the Right to say what she wants as long as it is within reason, but her problem is what she usually has to say IS NOT within reason...sorry dude, but comparing our President to Hitler and saying things like "He waged a war OF terror instead of ON terror is completely out of line and when I have enough time I'll dig up a few more "inspirering quotes from this political puppet!

Unless she says Bush should be killed then in my book she hasn't crossed the line. The Hitler quote is off the wall but to me it wasn't enough to stifle her and the terror comment doesn't even rate on my radar.

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: October 18, 2006, 07:35:25 AM »
???  If I had an opinion about her I would have said she IS a political hack, not she is starting to sound like one.   ::)

Who's talking about morality?  Wrong thread.  Sounds like you don't have a problem with repeatedly calling someone names (which I expect from kids, but not adults) and I don't make the connection between your unprovoked attacks against someone and his belief that liberals are always wrong, evil, etc., etc. 

This is actually something I teach my kids on a daily basis.  You would not believe how many sentences my son has written for name calling.  Trying to teach him how to be a gentleman.  Since he knows he cannot touch women (his sisters), he uses his mouth as a weapon.  The girls do take advantage of him though.  But I digress . . . .   

We'll have to agree to disagree.  After all, reasonable and UNreasonable minds can disagree.   :)

Are you kidding? Your defense is laughable. You can't make a statement saying "She is starting to sound like a political hack" and then say you have no opinion about her. That is stating an opinion.  ::)

Perhaps that kind of shady logic works with your children but come on now.

To refute your second point about morality. When you criticize me for name calling those are your morals speaking. You realize this don't you? Your moral compass sees my "right wing zealot" posts and your alarm goes off. It's all based on your sense of right and wrong which is part of your moral code.  ::)

Forget the nebulous moral ground you stand on the new term for you is fuzzy logic. Not as bad as right wing zealot though so your moral alarm shouldn't go off.  ::)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: October 18, 2006, 09:11:49 AM »
Are you kidding? Your defense is laughable. You can't make a statement saying "She is starting to sound like a political hack" and then say you have no opinion about her. That is stating an opinion.  ::)

Perhaps that kind of shady logic works with your children but come on now.

To refute your second point about morality. When you criticize me for name calling those are your morals speaking. You realize this don't you? Your moral compass sees my "right wing zealot" posts and your alarm goes off. It's all based on your sense of right and wrong which is part of your moral code.  ::)

Forget the nebulous moral ground you stand on the new term for you is fuzzy logic. Not as bad as right wing zealot though so your moral alarm shouldn't go off.  ::)

Okay my friend.  I guess you can form my opinions for me and assess my "moral compass," etc., etc.   ::)  BTW, I'm not defending myself or my comments.  I don't have to defend anything.  Just trying to correct misinformation and help you out a bit.  Guess it didn't work . . . .   

And wouldn't you know it, just had to give my son sentences for calling his sister "an annoying little person."  He'll be writing "I will control my mouth" 100 times.   

I suggest you write it about 500 times.   :)

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: October 18, 2006, 11:54:25 AM »
Okay my friend.  I guess you can form my opinions for me and assess my "moral compass," etc., etc.   ::)  BTW, I'm not defending myself or my comments.  I don't have to defend anything.  Just trying to correct misinformation and help you out a bit.  Guess it didn't work . . . .   

And wouldn't you know it, just had to give my son sentences for calling his sister "an annoying little person."  He'll be writing "I will control my mouth" 100 times.   

I suggest you write it about 500 times.   :)

Good for you, it appears you live in that parallel universe that True Adonis also occupies. You know, the one where what you say has a different meaning than it does in the universe everyone else occupies.

In this universe when someone says "She is starting to sound like a political hack" it means the person making the statement has formed an opinion, apparently in your universe it means something different.

Also, when someone says "I've been running to people's defense my entire life" when justifying defending someone in this universe that person is showing what they consider to be right and wrong within their moral code of conduct, apparently in your universe that isn't the case though.

It's funny that you mention disciplining your children, because your excuses sound like they come from a child.  ::)

Instead of writing "I'll control my mouth" 100 times I think I'll write "Don't interpret what I say by it's actual meaning" instead.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: October 18, 2006, 11:56:42 AM »
Good for you, it appears you live in that parallel universe that True Adonis also occupies. You know, the one where what you say has a different meaning than it does in the universe everyone else occupies.

In this universe when someone says "She is starting to sound like a political hack" it means the person making the statement has formed an opinion, apparently in your universe it means something different.

Also, when someone says "I've been running to people's defense my entire life" when justifying defending someone in this universe that person is showing what they consider to be right and wrong within their moral code of conduct, apparently in your universe that isn't the case though.

It's funny that you mention disciplining your children, because your excuses sound like they come from a child.  ::)

Instead of writing "I'll control my mouth" 100 times I think I'll write "Don't interpret what I say by it's actual meaning" instead.

::)