Author Topic: For Body88 Ferrari Killer featured on Yahoo  (Read 5917 times)

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
Re: For Body88 Ferrari Killer featured on Yahoo
« Reply #25 on: October 17, 2006, 09:12:27 PM »
You said it better than me. While the s7 tt is not as fast top end as the Veyron it is just as fast off the line and on the track. What was is like to ride in the Veyron? Lucky bastard.
it was fun but what you people are forgetting is ,this is a street car these ferraris,lambos ,z06's,and a lot of gts are getting their ass whipped on road courses by supras,mustangs and other normal cars these high end rides have very little when it comes to aftermarket hell any body ever think of the 03-04 cobra it has IRS upgrade the halfshafts get full steeda suspension and get lightweight racing seats and other lightweight drivetrain components and a kenne bell blower with full exhaust you will have almost 700 hp to the wheels and handling will be better than almost any euro-car ad a turbo kit and suspect damn near a 1000 hp to the wheels

i know alot of you will not understand this but any real racer who looks at a high-end euro car at a road race,or scca event almost laughs because as soon as they see it they know who's geeting last place these cars aren't as great as you think it is all about status when it comes to those,once you get around the real organized racing scene such as the scca you will understand the euros aren't all their hyped up to be

victory lives in the aftermarket

bench

body88

« Reply #26 on: October 17, 2006, 09:16:06 PM »
it was fun but what you people are forgetting is ,this is a street car these ferraris,lambos ,z06's,and a lot of gts are getting their ass whipped on road courses by supras,mustangs and other normal cars these high end rides have very little when it comes to aftermarket hell any body ever think of the 03-04 cobra it has IRS upgrade the halfshafts get full steeda suspension and get lightweight racing seats and other lightweight drivetrain components and a kenne bell blower with full exhaust you will have almost 700 hp to the wheels and handling will be better than almost any euro-car ad a turbo kit and suspect damn near a 1000 hp to the wheels

i know alot of you will not understand this but any real racer who looks at a high-end euro car at a road race,or scca event almost laughs because as soon as they see it they know who's geeting last place these cars aren't as great as you think it is all about status when it comes to those,once you get around the real organized racing scene such as the scca you will understand the euros aren't all their hyped up to be

victory lives in the aftermarket

bench

Right but these cars are exotics. If I had a gt it would never see the road race course. I woud build a road racing car like you described.

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #27 on: October 17, 2006, 09:39:47 PM »

Right but these cars are exotics. If I had a gt it would never see the road race course. I woud build a road racing car like you described.
whats the fun in the car if you cant dog the shit out of it and blow the engine once or ten times ??? ???

this might sound funny to everyone here, but i am serious as hell i have blew up engines in more cars than most of yall will ever own. exotics,americans they all sound the same when they blow up ;D :) :-\ :(

its fun but kinda depressing when i sit and think about it.

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #28 on: October 17, 2006, 10:31:07 PM »
but when it comes down to the bottom line what the f**k in the world is going to beat my 540 hp hayabusa, exotic, american dosent matter i could start a used bike lot from what that bike has earned me in pink slips

i just went to jack in the box on it and it made me forget about any car i ever driven(this happens everytime i drive the damn thing)

just some friendly advice keep your heads in the clouds with the exotics and stay away from the 300+mph street bikes and stay alive as for me risk are what life is all about

body88

« Reply #29 on: October 17, 2006, 10:33:04 PM »
but when it comes down to the bottom line what the f**k in the world is going to beat my 540 hp hayabusa, exotic, american dosent matter i could start a used bike lot from what that bike has earned me in pink slips

i just went to jack in the box on it and it made me forget about any car i ever driven(this happens everytime i drive the damn thing)

just some friendly advice keep your heads in the clouds with the exotics and stay away from the 300+mph street bikes and stay alive as for me risk are what life is all about

Nothing short of a Jet could beat that bike lol

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: October 17, 2006, 10:47:45 PM »
A lot of great cars!!!  :o

body88

« Reply #31 on: October 17, 2006, 10:56:46 PM »
A lot of great cars!!!  :o

I plan to become a car thief!!!!

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: October 17, 2006, 11:08:18 PM »

I plan to become a car thief!!!!
Can I come ;D

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #33 on: October 18, 2006, 06:37:50 AM »
Yes, it is. It's one of my favorite works of art.

On Sunday I went to the New Balance Outlet Store in Brighton and I saw a yellow Gallardo blasting threw Newton. It looked and sounded badass.

A guy down the street from me has a 1984 Countach. It still is a baddass car. You can pick them up pretty cheap on eBay. About $25,000 or so. I saw a Vector on ebay a while back too.
The House that Ruth built

body88

« Reply #34 on: October 18, 2006, 07:48:50 AM »
Can I come ;D

Of course. Get some ski masks, watch the movie departed and meet me in south Boston. We got some exotics to steal!!!!

body88

« Reply #35 on: October 18, 2006, 07:49:42 AM »
A guy down the street from me has a 1984 Countach. It still is a baddass car. You can pick them up pretty cheap on eBay. About $25,000 or so. I saw a Vector on ebay a while back too.

That is pretty sick. I remember the first time I saw that car. Crazy to think how wild it looked back in the day. Cool car.

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
« Reply #36 on: October 18, 2006, 08:08:26 AM »

The 84's were nice,  that before the quattrovalve engine and fuel injection so the engines aren't as strong. I haven't checked ebay but the last I checked which was a few months ago an excellent quality Countach LP5000S Quattrovalve was fetching somewhere around $75,000. If I were in the market I wouldn't go near one that sold for $25,000.

body88

« Reply #37 on: October 18, 2006, 08:19:04 AM »
The 84's were nice,  that before the quattrovalve engine and fuel injection so the engines aren't as strong. I haven't checked ebay but the last I checked which was a few months ago an excellent quality Countach LP5000S Quattrovalve was fetching somewhere around $75,000. If I were in the market I wouldn't go near one that sold for $25,000.

My buddy just got a Jeep Cherokee srt8. 425 horse 425 foot pounds of torque. All wheel drive to the thing is viscous off the line. The thing is fast man! 0 - 60 in 4.5. This is in a SUV! It handles decent to. I have driven a Cayenne turbo. This jeep is faster. I forgot to mention this truck. not an exotic but the deal of a century for daily convenience and sheer brute speed. Forty grand for one brand new. Hell you toss a turbo on the thing you got over 650 horse (for under 45 grand) and can still get the grocery's and put the dog in the back to take to the dog park lol.

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: October 18, 2006, 08:26:54 AM »
My buddy just got a Jeep Cherokee srt8. 425 horse 425 foot pounds of torque. The thing is fast man! 0 - 60 in 4.5. This is in a SUV! It handles decent to. I have driven a Cayenne turbo. This jeep is faster. I forgot to mention this truck. not an exotic but the deal of a century for daily convenience and sheer brute speed. Forty grand for one brand new. Hell you toss a turbo on the thing you got over 650 horse and can still get the grocery's and put the dog in the back to take to the dog park lol.

Yeah, those things are beasts. I've seen two in person, never having driven one and I read Car & Driver's review of it. I drove a Cayenne S and was thoroughly unimpressed. And then I saw a Tourag which is the same vehicle. I would never buy a Porsche that doubled as a Volkswagen.

Have you seen the Range Rover S? It's not nearly as fast as the srt8 but its got that cool low slung SUV look to it. Of course it's not nearly as fast and it's much more expensive.

As far as performance SUV's go the Jeep srt8 is the king of the hill.

body88

« Reply #39 on: October 18, 2006, 08:35:46 AM »
Yeah, those things are beasts. I've seen two in person, never having driven one and I read Car & Driver's review of it. I drove a Cayenne S and was thoroughly unimpressed. And then I saw a Tourag which is the same vehicle. I would never buy a Porsche that doubled as a Volkswagen.

Have you seen the Range Rover S? It's not nearly as fast as the srt8 but its got that cool low slung SUV look to it. Of course it's not nearly as fast and it's much more expensive.

As far as performance SUV's go the Jeep srt8 is the king of the hill.

Love the range. Guy I used to live next to has the Orange colered one. Although not as fast as that jeep it is very quick. Not to mention stylish and equipped with all the luxury you can imagine. Nice ride for sure!

The trailblazer SS is another fast SUV. 400 horse 400 foot lbs of torque. Engine straight out of the vet. I believe it is under 40k also. Never driven one. Wonder how it stacks up against that srt 8. The drawback to the ss is it is just to plain looking. Give me a black srt8 with some black wheels any day. Not into the chrome thing :o Effin, when you are board head down to the jeep dealership in danvers on route 1. Take an srt8 out for a ride. Thing will snap your neck!

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #40 on: October 18, 2006, 09:30:04 AM »

The guy is a master mechanic and owns a garage. I guess he has the knowledge to work on it.
The House that Ruth built

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: October 18, 2006, 01:08:20 PM »
The guy is a master mechanic and owns a garage. I guess he has the knowledge to work on it.

That makes all the difference, I know of a mechanic in Connecticut that bought a 1974 Countach LP 400 which is one of the first models. They're not as crazy looking and they don't have all the weird body pieces that later versions had. Many true Lamborghini enthusiasts consider the earlier models to be the only true Countaches. Anyway the car this guy bought was beat up and he slowly restored himself. He got it for short money and did all the work himself. Now he's got a masterpiece.

I think my favorite Lamborghini is the Miura SV, they were true works of art and in their day they were the king of the hill of supercars.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: October 18, 2006, 01:09:33 PM »

Of course. Get some ski masks, watch the movie departed and meet me in south Boston. We got some exotics to steal!!!!
WHOO HOOOOO!!!! I'm gone in 60 seconds ;D

body88

« Reply #43 on: October 18, 2006, 01:11:04 PM »
WHOO HOOOOO!!!! I'm gone in 60 seconds ;D

We need a black light and some old dude with a shop to hide out in!

body88

« Reply #44 on: October 18, 2006, 01:15:32 PM »
That makes all the difference, I know of a mechanic in Connecticut that bought a 1974 Countach LP 400 which is one of the first models. They're not as crazy looking and they don't have all the weird body pieces that later versions had. Many true Lamborghini enthusiasts consider the earlier models to be the only true Countaches. Anyway the car this guy bought was beat up and he slowly restored himself. He got it for short money and did all the work himself. Now he's got a masterpiece.

I think my favorite Lamborghini is the Miura SV, they were true works of art and in their day they were the king of the hill of supercars.

Lambo is planning on another Miura effin. I think lambo's are in the top 3 most beautiful exotics made. The other two would be Aston martin and Zonda. My favorite lambo was def the Diablo vt roadster. Beautiful. The new gollardo spyder is also drop dead gorgeous.

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: October 18, 2006, 01:34:01 PM »

Lambo is planning on another Miura effin. I think lambo's are in the top 3 most beautiful exotics made. The other two would be Aston martin and Zonda. My favorite lambo was def the Diablo vt roadster. Beautiful. The new gollardo spyder is also drop dead gorgeous.

I have to agree with you, I saw a black Aston Martin Vanquish S at Panera a few months ago and it was stunning in person. Pictures do it absolutely no justice, it has to be seen in person.

And of course the Zonda is insane. For pure beauty though the Vanquish S is hard to beat.

As for Lamborghini building a new Miura I'm tepid about the idea. The original was so fantastic why mess with it? I'm sure it will be a beast but I don't see the purpose.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #46 on: October 19, 2006, 01:47:22 AM »

Back then when you bought a Countach you got a video that showed how to back the car up.  When my uncle bought his testarossa (didn't like the Countach) my parents had just bought the new 300Z.  We went and took the Bob Bondurant course up north.  It was a blast.  Never been in a Countach but all I know is that testarossa was fast as shit.  We got it up to 160 down near Playa Del Rey on the stretch along the coast. 

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #47 on: October 19, 2006, 01:02:08 PM »
Nothing short of a Jet could beat that bike lol
so far nothing has ever beat it,i built it with the only goal to haul ass, win money and still be able to drive it everyday if i wanted to

in a local superbike competition called "king of the mile" it did 246 MPH(track recorded time) from a dead stop to the end of a mile and i have gone faster than that on the street but i have no way of verifing street numbers because my speedo only goes to 220 mph

body88

« Reply #48 on: October 19, 2006, 03:10:59 PM »
so far nothing has ever beat it,i built it with the only goal to haul ass, win money and still be able to drive it everyday if i wanted to

in a local superbike competition called "king of the mile" it did 246 MPH(track recorded time) from a dead stop to the end of a mile and i have gone faster than that on the street but i have no way of verifing street numbers because my speedo only goes to 220 mph

Brave man you are lol. 220 plus on a bike has go to be scary.

Diesel1

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: October 19, 2006, 03:20:36 PM »
What do you guys think of the Ariel Atom? It's got the speed of a supercar but at a fraction of the cost.