Author Topic: Web-rage!!  (Read 2052 times)

Diesel1

• Getbig V
Web-rage!!
« on: October 18, 2006, 08:42:02 AM »
I'm surprised that getbig hasn't had any cases of people tracking mouthy girls down and giving them a good hiding eh Norris  ;)

An internet user has been found guilty of what police said was Britain's first "web-rage" attack.

Paul Gibbons, 47, tracked down John Jones using details obtained online after the pair exchanged insults in an internet chatroom, a court heard.

He travelled 70 miles to Mr Jones' home in Clacton, Essex, and beat him up with a pickaxe handle in December 2005.

Gibbons, of Southwark, south London, admitted unlawful wounding and will be sentenced on 7 November.

Threatening exchanges

The pair met in an internet chatroom called Yahoo, Islam 10 as both had an interest in the Muslim faith, the Old Bailey was told.

Their exchanges soured after Gibbons accused Mr Jones of spreading rumours about him.

"There was an exchange of views between the victim and the defendant which were threatening on both sides," said prosecutor Ibitayo Adebayo.

Gibbons, a man with a violent past, traced Mr Jones to his home using personal details about himself that he had put online.

Cut with a knife

Gibbons arrived at Mr Jones' home armed and accompanied by another man carrying a machete, the court heard.

Mr Jones, whose partner and three children were in the house, opened the door holding a knife for protection, said Mr Adebayo.

A fight broke out during which Mr Jones was disarmed and beaten with the pickaxe handle and cut with the knife.

Gibbons fled after the victim's partner called for help. Mr Jones suffered cuts to his head, neck and hands.

Identity safety

Det Cons Christopher Creagh, of the Metropolitan Police, said: "This is the first instance of a web-rage attack."

Det Sgt Jean-Marc Bazzoni, of Essex Police, added the case demonstrates the importance of protecting one's identity on the internet.

"Mr Jones had posted pictures of his family on the web and had chatted to Gibbons on an audio link," he said.

"It demonstrates how easily other users can put two and two together and also shows how children could also find themselves in danger."

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/london/6059726.stm

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
Re: Web-rage!!
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2006, 08:45:04 AM »
hahahahahaha.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

xpac2

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2006, 08:45:59 AM »
 ;D

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2006, 07:58:17 AM »
Bump ;D

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2006, 08:59:11 AM »
Suprised it does not happen more often..There are a few people around here I would love to beat to death with a pick axe handle... ;D

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2006, 04:02:42 AM »
Suprised it does not happen more often..There are a few people around here I would love to beat to death with a pick axe handle... ;D

But you won't 'cause you know I'd snitch to your big sister, ...and she'd spank your bottom til it was raw!  :D

Infact, I think I'm gonna call her up and tell her you threatened me.  :P

Neener, neener, neener (blackmail feels sooo good) Mwahahahaha!  ;D
w

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: November 18, 2006, 04:08:24 AM »

Neener, neener, neener(blackmail feels sooo good) Mwahahahaha!  ;D

BayGBM   agrees.

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #7 on: November 18, 2006, 06:40:11 AM »
But you won't 'cause you know I'd snitch to your big sister, ...and she'd spank your bottom til it was raw!  :D

Infact, I think I'm gonna call her up and tell her you threatened me.  :P

Neener, neener, neener (blackmail feels sooo good) Mwahahahaha!  ;D

Good luck she is getting ready to get married again in a couple of weeks and is getting ready to move to Colorado and is harder to find then the pope at the moment. Plus she would not be suprised by my statement I threaten every guy she goes out with...:)

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #8 on: November 18, 2006, 09:15:01 AM »
Personally I'm outta here (at least on this board) I tired of arguing with idiots who have an obvious hate for our troops, our President and our country and yes, these people fall just short of treason. We have people choose people like Chavez, the Iranian midget and Castro (Jag, Berserker, Suckmymuscle, that other pussy The Squadfather just to name a few) over our country and our President....I have absolutly NO respect for these people and their thoughts!

Later!

xpac2

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: November 18, 2006, 09:50:43 AM »
Personally I'm outta here (at least on this board) I tired of arguing with idiots who have an obvious hate for our troops, our President and our country and yes, these people fall just short of treason. We have people choose people like Chavez, the Iranian midget and Castro (Jag, Berserker, Suckmymuscle, that other pussy The Squadfather just to name a few) over our country and our President....I have absolutly NO respect for these people and their thoughts!

Later!

It's called freedom of speech. You don't like it move to "North Korea".  I may disagree with some of 240's opinions but I will certainly defend his right to express them and I will defend people's rights to call him a fucking idiot.

BTW Castro is/was a great leader and Bush is a moron.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: November 18, 2006, 10:09:24 AM »
Long Live Castro!!!!!  ;D  cuz it'll piss off Int-tards ;D

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: November 18, 2006, 10:10:26 AM »

Later!

MELTDOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SCORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  ;D ;D ;D

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: November 18, 2006, 10:18:27 AM »
ahahahhahahhahahhahaaahh ah YES YES YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"I tired of arguing with idiots"--Mr. I
"You an Idiot"--Mr. I

Purge_WTF

« Reply #13 on: November 18, 2006, 10:35:15 AM »

Later!

Don't let the door hit your conformist ass-kissing hiney on the way out, you whore.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #14 on: November 18, 2006, 11:32:01 AM »

Later!

People like Beserker question Bush and argue with idiots like you because they love the United States. You're just a drone, basically you'll believe anything those girls tell you.

You say you love this country, yet you're for torture, you're for Bush over stepping his boundaries, you're for incarceration without trail and worst of all you don't mind if elected officials constantly lie to their own people.

Get the fuck out already!

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: November 18, 2006, 11:43:46 AM »

Later!
hahahahaha, nuclear meltdown.

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #16 on: November 18, 2006, 12:22:03 PM »
People like Beserker question Bush and argue with idiots like you because they love the United States. You're just a drone, basically you'll believe anything those girls tell you.

You say you love this country, yet you're for torture, you're for Bush over stepping his boundaries, you're for incarceration without trail and worst of all you don't mind if elected officials constantly lie to their own people.

Get the f**k out already!

Man, I think me and you were separated at birth lol.  Well said!
S

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: November 18, 2006, 01:00:52 PM »

Later!

guys,I think he was making a joke...the title of the thread is web-rage.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: November 18, 2006, 01:15:46 PM »
  guys,I think he was making a joke...the title of the thread is web-rage.
That's what he will say ;D but the article on webrage isn't a joke and his posting here probably has someting to do with internet fighting,... He says he's tired of arguing with idiots... he's serious :P

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #19 on: November 18, 2006, 03:37:06 PM »
Islam insipiring hate and violence again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
follow the arrows

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: November 18, 2006, 03:46:31 PM »

Later!

Joe, you've been saying "I'm outa here" for the last 2-3 years! Yet you're still here, even when your loco ex lurkes around the place. Get real, you're stuck here ;D

latman

• Getbig II
  • Gotbig!
« Reply #21 on: November 19, 2006, 10:03:40 PM »
I remember this happening oh what good fun.