Author Topic: Stella or BB can you delete this thread I posted it in the mma board by accident  (Read 1419 times)

body88

Then started a new one down here. Can you delete this one and leave the other one?

http://www.break.com/index/superdawg.html

There was speculation over on the bulldogs forum of the breed of this dog. Some said pitbull but I believe it is a smaller standard American bulldog. Standard bulls go from 70 - 120 lbs. This guy looks to be about 75 lbs. If not he is a mix.

My pup is 80lbs already but he is a Johnson/standard bull. The johnson strain of American bulldogs go from 80 - 120 plus. The standard go from  70 - 120. The hybrid strain are the newer type of American bulls. Breeders take the best of both strains (size,muscle and strength of johnson)(superior athletic ability,condition and looks of the standard) and get a "hybrid". Frankie is a hybrid. They go from 85 - 120 plus usually.

Before people start this video is just a highlight of the athletic ability of bully type breeds. American bulldogs and most all bull breeds love to jump and hang of ropes and swings.They do this on there own for fun. They where also bred to pull down large bulls among other things. Hence them loving to fling around on swings. This dog was in now way hurt during this activity. I would NEVER post a video of any dog being harmed in any way.

Here is my bull for those who have not seen him. He is 7 months old in the picture

body88

Re: had to repost this video
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2006, 09:32:17 AM »
Here are a few examples for those interested.. The first pup is a standard Ab. The second is a Johnson. The johnson can be anywhere from 80 lbs to over 120 with zero fat on them.The one pictured is about 110lbs I personally prefer the hybrids as they have the sleek longer nose of the standards. Feel free to post some shit on your favorite dog or cat. Post some information and pictures about the breed or type of pet you are talking about!! Thread could be cool.

lilwoday09smb

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2006, 09:37:12 AM »
i think thats a pit because ive only seen pits hang on like that, the rope is called a spring pole you can chesk them out on line lots of web sites of bully dogs, its used to make the dog stronger and more muscular. my dog has 1 and loves it, i also have a 5 ilb weihted harness that goes around the dogs chest, shes has gained alot of mass and strength because of it

lilwoday09smb

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2006, 09:37:59 AM »
srry body how do u post a pic, ill post 1 of my pup

body88

« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2006, 09:40:31 AM »
srry body how do u post a pic, ill post 1 of my pup

If you have a picture saved to your computer click additional options after you have typed your reply. Then hit browse. If the pic is to large resize it with this http://www.resize2mail.com/

lilwoday09smb

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2006, 09:42:31 AM »
9 months

body88

« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2006, 09:44:03 AM »
Cool dog man. Looks to be a blue nose pit? He is very large for a pit. Nice dog! I used to own a brindle pit. I loved him he was great.

What is his weight there?

lilwoday09smb

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: October 18, 2006, 09:46:43 AM »
heres the web site check it out
http://www.springpole.com/

body88

« Reply #8 on: October 18, 2006, 09:50:40 AM »
heres the web site check it out
http://www.springpole.com/

I knew he looked familiar! Is that your site? When I was researching breeds/breeders before I bought my AB I looked into blue pits and was checking out that site!

lilwoday09smb

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: October 18, 2006, 09:52:26 AM »
ya i luckd out def on the bigger size, in that pic i think she was about 80ilbs, i got her when she was very young as a resue dog other wis she was going to be put down, great dog, never barks and obident just destroys a few plants and houses but besides that very good i worked with her alot as a pup and crate trained her so that helped alot

lilwoday09smb

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: October 18, 2006, 09:53:43 AM »
no its my friends site

body88

« Reply #11 on: October 18, 2006, 09:55:20 AM »
ya i luckd out def on the bigger size, in that pic i think she was about 80ilbs, i got her when she was very young as a resue dog other wis she was going to be put down, great dog, never barks and obident just destroys a few plants and houses but besides that very good i worked with her alot as a pup and crate trained her so that helped alot

80 lbs!!  That is huge for an pitbull. Nevermind a female! You got a VERY nice dog there my friend. Blue nosed pits are the best looking pits.

lilwoday09smb

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: October 18, 2006, 09:57:57 AM »
im telling you its the pole and teh harness, you canmake 1 your self to save you money and you can use a 5ilb ankle weight from walmart it works and the dogs love it, ya i like blues better, i grew up with reds and they are alot smaller and a bit more high strung from my experience, we also have a cattle dog taht keeps her in check and plays mommy