Author Topic: this offseason pic of lee still SHOCKS me..  (Read 10121 times)

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: this offseason pic of lee still SHOCKS me..
« Reply #75 on: October 20, 2006, 08:49:00 AM »
THEY TOLD ME TO LOOK AS BAD AND PUSH EVERYTHING OUT AS MUCH AS I COULD

Too bad you didn't push out a turd.....would've finally been some truth to their advertising then  ;)

Chris Glass

• Getbig II
  • Wow!! That's exciting!
« Reply #76 on: October 20, 2006, 09:03:19 AM »
This shot isn't too flattering at all:
Truly,
Chris Glass

rccs

• Getbig IV
  • Alma Matter!
« Reply #77 on: October 20, 2006, 10:18:29 AM »

That is why i never liked Lee! On the offseason he looks like the Michelin Puppet!
S

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • THE FLAG OF THE ZAPATISTA ARMY OF LIBERATION
« Reply #78 on: October 20, 2006, 11:07:19 AM »

MASSIVE OFFSEASON..i really wanna look like lee offseason..he is freaky big.i always like mass
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

KTMckay

« Reply #79 on: October 20, 2006, 01:54:05 PM »
These young dudes crack me up! I'm not trying to say he's got the wrong approach to getting women....hell, we all need to hook up and get laid. But to say only the finest, hottest women are into his kind of look is really stupid.

Money, self confidence, and success are much more powerful aphrodisiacs than a set of abs that you can wash clothes on.  ;)

Well I was talking from a bodybuilding standpoint. ive got womens number,ive got everything i need to land them. It doesnt hurt that ive got abs to go along with everything else. you misinterpreted what i was saying or something? the age group i go for.. 18-24 ish is into what ive got, and everything i use to work them works 100%. tried and true. consistant as gravity. but i do happen to get top-notch women for my age group id have to say. no freak ass, fat, skanky, "whore with teeth that look like their throwing up gang signs" women...no. im talking fine, smart, clean, hott, and decent women. i really likes me an 18 year old though  :P