Author Topic: this offseason pic of lee still SHOCKS me..  (Read 10122 times)

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • THE FLAG OF THE ZAPATISTA ARMY OF LIBERATION
this offseason pic of lee still SHOCKS me..
« on: October 18, 2006, 12:56:17 PM »
lee did you get in this shape on purpose..like you were shooting for an advertisement or something
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

JaggyShortBuff

• Getbig IV
  • Art Work In Motion
Re: this offseason pic of lee still SHOCKS me..
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2006, 12:57:41 PM »
Damn is that an old over-posted pic LoL....Amazing how the man has the genetics that he does though....
Watching The Haters

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2006, 12:57:52 PM »
 ;D
a

gymrat3082

• Getbig II
  • NPC Bodybuilder
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2006, 01:03:07 PM »
old and over used pic...........

LASTREP72

• Getbig III
  • STANZO-20 stayin crisp, tight, and strong!!!
« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2006, 01:12:55 PM »
lee did you get in this shape on purpose..like you were shooting for an advertisement or something
AAH the good ol days of Hydroxyct with ephedra!!!!! Oh boy I  started getting jittery, sweaty and having heart palpitations just looking at that pic. Man I ripped off 55 pounds (and a shyt load of muscle mass too >:() in 10 weeks with that old ECA stack!!!
I'm Rick James BITCH!!!

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
  • School of Hard knocks Gym
« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2006, 01:14:35 PM »

Lee is a KFC spokesman
Get Big, or Die Trying

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2006, 01:17:45 PM »

HICKSON

• Getbig IV
  • Bunch of slack-jaw fagg0ts round here.
« Reply #7 on: October 18, 2006, 01:22:40 PM »
Yeah its off the sauce too....
Giving 110%

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #8 on: October 18, 2006, 01:23:15 PM »

you guys are nuts, out of shape, he is still carrying a lot of muscle,what is so bad about a little fat, you guys are getting like girls, hating the site of a little fat on your bodies. He was offseason and looked great. Who gives a shit what these advertisements tell you, they are creating body dismorphia in men. Don't fall for this radical feminism.

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #9 on: October 18, 2006, 01:26:54 PM »
you guys are nuts, out of shape, he is still carrying a lot of muscle,what is so bad about a little fat

A little fat? Albiet it's an ad, but he's about 260lbs and competes at 200lbs.....60lbs of fat....yeah, he's not much out of shape ::)!!

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #10 on: October 18, 2006, 01:31:45 PM »
That's my favorite photo of any Pro Bodybuilder. I guess because it's most reflective of where I am and gives me hope that if I can finally kick this HIV thing, I could be ripped like Lee in a contest.

Special "Yessiree Positunely" Ed
BigNationRadio.com

legbreaker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: October 18, 2006, 01:38:35 PM »
you guys are nuts, out of shape, he is still carrying a lot of muscle,what is so bad about a little fat, you guys are getting like girls, hating the site of a little fat on your bodies. He was offseason and looked great. Who gives a shit what these advertisements tell you, they are creating body dismorphia in men. Don't fall for this radical feminism.

That's the truth, NYC.  Too many guys a buck 70 in the gym lifting their shirts flexing their abs...if ya don't got abs at 180 your pretty much in trouble.  No ones saying to get fat, but stop the pretty boy stuff and train.

Wee Laddy

• Getbig II
  • Bow to your bunny overlords!
« Reply #12 on: October 18, 2006, 01:55:20 PM »
I always loved how happy he looks in those photos.

AmateurBB1985

• Getbig II
« Reply #13 on: October 18, 2006, 02:17:04 PM »
I especially love the one of Lee on the Couch with the Family Size bucket O' KFC. MuscleTech is out of there minds.

KTMckay

« Reply #14 on: October 18, 2006, 02:18:26 PM »

Personally im against fat. I hateit and ill never lose my abs. if i gotfat id lose confidence quick. women hate it... well the ones i go for,. i seek top notch women so being in great shape is vital to me because it makes them a whole lot easier to attract. a six pack on a man is like a huge rack on a woman they get off on that sh!t. if you pop your shirt off and fats hangin over your jeans well... i feel sorry for you. i use women as motivation to train and fat doesnt help that. its easier to be motivated when your still excited about the bitch you bashed last night  :P. im  always in good spirits when I weight lift and it creates a very positive training environment for me knowing i get to show off the goods when i get back to my social life   :D

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #15 on: October 18, 2006, 02:21:21 PM »
lol Muscletech probably told him to pout his stomach out and look like a slob.

Muscletech allways does this type of "shocking" advertising.

Tuna Sammich

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: October 18, 2006, 02:46:30 PM »
he had just gotten fired from Prolab, I'm sure he wasn't mentally or financially motivated to compete, so why not take a little time off to binge. Doesn't sound so bad. He came back and won the san fran right afterwards, so I mean, really, how sad is it?

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: October 18, 2006, 02:57:08 PM »

YES PLUS THEY APID ME 10,000 EXTRA TO DO IT...

legbreaker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: October 18, 2006, 02:58:25 PM »
Personally im against fat. I hateit and ill never lose my abs. if i gotfat id lose confidence quick. women hate it... well the ones i go for,. i seek top notch women so being in great shape is vital to me because it makes them a whole lot easier to attract. a six pack on a man is like a huge rack on a woman they get off on that sh!t. if you pop your shirt off and fats hangin over your jeans well... i feel sorry for you. i use women as motivation to train and fat doesnt help that. its easier to be motivated when your still excited about the bitch you bashed last night  :P. im  always in good spirits when I weight lift and it creates a very positive training environment for me knowing i get to show off the goods when i get back to my social life   :D

Nothing wrong with being against too much fat, but just curious, what is your weight?

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: October 18, 2006, 02:59:13 PM »
That's the truth, NYC.  Too many guys a buck 70 in the gym lifting their shirts flexing their abs...if ya don't got abs at 180 your pretty much in trouble.  No ones saying to get fat, but stop the pretty boy stuff and train.

YEAH I LOVE THE ONES WHO LIFT THIER SHIRT TO WIPE THIER HEAD AND LOOK AT THIER ABS  ...COME ON PLEASE GIVE IT A REST

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: October 18, 2006, 03:00:18 PM »
lol Muscletech probably told him to pout his stomach out and look like a slob.

Muscletech allways does this type of "shocking" advertising.

THEY TOLD ME TO LOOK AS BAD AND PUSH EVERYTHING OUT AS MUCH AS I COULD

jmt1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: October 18, 2006, 03:02:34 PM »
i like lee's approach... why diet all year round when you dont have to.

he said he wants to enjoy himself in the offseason and eat all the junk food he wants.

but when it comes time for a show he's all business and steps on stage ready.

siouxcountry

• Getbig IV
  • Team Ripitupbaby!
« Reply #22 on: October 18, 2006, 03:06:22 PM »
YES PLUS THEY APID ME 10,000 EXTRA TO DO IT...

Just enough to pay for the extra food.  :D

phyxsius

• Getbig V
  • Mini Getbigger
I am a mini beast

poppadt

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #24 on: October 18, 2006, 03:33:12 PM »

Your an Idiot!