Author Topic: And the Republican war on civil liberties rages on.  (Read 1084 times)

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
Re: And the Republican war on civil liberties rages on.
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2006, 03:52:03 PM »
interesting video. i would comment on it but i have to go watch dancing with the stars!

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2006, 04:05:45 PM »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=igycXBseoAg&embed=1

You need to give some warning before we click on it and tell us it's Olberman.......I feel tainted now :'(!!

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2006, 04:11:38 PM »
You need to give some warning before we click on it and tell us it's Olberman.......I feel tainted now :'(!!

You haven't learned your lesson?

I'm listening to Olbermann on The Dan Patrick Show now.  Talking about the Miami brawl.   :) 

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2006, 05:19:27 PM »

That's funny, I feel the same way when I hear or see Limbaugh, Hannity or Ingraham.

Purge_WTF

« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2006, 07:03:19 PM »

Hate to be the one to break this to you, Man Coulter, but Olbermann's ratings have nearly doubled, and your precious president and his Republican marionettes are losing ground by the hour.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2006, 07:53:30 PM »
Don't you think it's a little odd to expect others to take Rush seriously, but you're above listening to Olberman?

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #7 on: October 18, 2006, 08:30:31 PM »
interesting video. i would comment on it but i have to go watch dancing with the stars!

Funny and sad at the same time.......
HAHA, RON.....

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #8 on: October 18, 2006, 09:43:56 PM »
Don't you think it's a little odd to expect others to take Rush seriously, but you're above listening to Olberman?

Yes, I'm waay above listening to Olberman. Considering Rush (as far as I know) still has the #1 Radio show in the country and Olberman is #????????? and is on TV, can't really compare, I have watched a few shows with Olberman, how often have you listened to Rush??

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #9 on: October 18, 2006, 10:07:30 PM »
I listened to Rush for years.  I really like the guy.  He is a republican party spokesman like oreilly, and he speaks to repubs to reinforce their beliefs and motivate them to vote.  Just like Olbermann focuses on a more liberal focus (but by NO means far left).   They're doing their jobs- selling ad time for the execs. same on both sides.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #10 on: October 19, 2006, 12:21:02 AM »
Just like Olbermann focuses on a more liberal focus (but by NO means far left). 

???

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #11 on: October 19, 2006, 07:44:06 AM »
Olbermann is not far left.  He leans left.  But he is not neo-left.  I've watched him, Oreilly, h&c, cavuto, hume, dobbs, and blitzer every night for way too long.  Olbermann does point out everything bush does wrong, but he doesn't label the groups which support bush.  Oreilly, on the other hand (who i enjoy watching also) points out everything bush does right, then takes the time to label half the population "S-P"s or secular progressives then proceeds to tell us why they're so bad.  Olbermann doesn't attack bush supporters- only Bush. 

Attacking 140 million people on a nightly basis adds "neo-" to your title :)