Author Topic: No burkas...i agree with blair ..  (Read 2964 times)

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
No burkas...i agree with blair ..
« on: October 18, 2006, 11:08:36 PM »
http://www.nytimes.com/2006/10/18/world/europe/18britain.html?_r=1&oref=slogin

if ya dont like his country rules...get the f**k out...

muslim countries would NEVER tolerate  women walking the streets in a bikini...

same difference....

this is where the hypocritical muslims piss me off...
carpe` vaginum!

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Re: No burkas...i agree with blair ..
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2006, 11:13:04 PM »
Crap, I have to agree with him :-\ I can't side with a covered up woman.  That shit must not spread... How bad would that suck if all chics had to wear those!

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2006, 11:14:35 PM »
FUCK GWOT... I'm assuming command and we're now on a mission of saving the bikini!  Global War on Burkas GWOB...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2006, 11:22:25 PM »
I'm liking the bikini idea...

perhaps we should make it so that all women who wear a bikini in public constantly and maintain 12 to 14% bodyfat levels could be eligible for some kinda tax break.

Improved worker morale for the rest of us would obviously make it worth the $!

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2006, 11:33:40 PM »
I'm liking the bikini idea...

perhaps we should make it so that all women who wear a bikini in public constantly and maintain 12 to 14% bodyfat levels could be eligible for some kinda tax break.

Improved worker morale for the rest of us would obviously make it worth the $!
I can sign on to this religion!  What's it called... I'm fully prepared to radicalize it ;D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2006, 11:38:46 PM »
I can sign on to this religion!  What's it called... I'm fully prepared to radicalize it ;D

But how would you feel about liberal use of bikini fabric?

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2006, 11:42:10 PM »
But how would you feel about liberal use of bikini fabric?
Got me >:(

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: October 19, 2006, 05:50:24 AM »
BAN THE BURKA!!

body88

« Reply #8 on: October 19, 2006, 07:18:55 AM »
Muslims really need to get something better to do than spaz out every single time the west expects them to act like normal humans ( In western society of course)

You want to wear a burka... That is fine. but you ain't gonna do it at places western kids a schooled,places of business and governmental agencies.I am all about tolerance and opportunity for all. But if you would like to live in western society and profit from our economy you need to follow our rules when it comes to certain things.

No-one is saying these people cannot be Muslims. Seems to me that is what radicals love to spin every time a request to intergrate them into our society is made ::)

Muslims need to understand they are guests here. They are no longer in the middle east. Things are run differently. If they do not like it they need to head back to a society that tolerats certain things the west does not. There is a difference between meshing into a different culture and acting like you have a right to do whatever you please because of your religion ::)

I got into it with a friend of mine who is Muslim the other day. I made a statement that I felt radical Muslims where the most extreme and violent radicals of them all. i then stated I did not feel this way about normal peaceful Muslims. I further made my point by saying radicals of any religion where bad. She got offended and told me I had no idea what I  was talking about. I knew nothing about Muslims. I then brought up the point of the violent protests the radical population staged when those cartoons where drawn. Also presented many examples of death and distruction in the name of Allah by the radicals. Girl was in complete denail. I am the most un racist person in the world also lol. She was like so many Muslims of today. use any excuse to flip out and claim racism or discrimination. Total denail of radicals being a huge problem. Maybe if they Muslim population did more to prevent the radicals from soiling there good name they would be better off. The kicker about this girl is she has been having sexout of wedlock with different men since college. She is a typical western girl. She is only a Muslim on Ramadan or when discussions like this come up ::)

rccs

• Getbig IV
  • Alma Matter!
« Reply #9 on: October 19, 2006, 07:45:06 AM »
The cruzades didn't finished the job!!!! It is our time, now, to say "enough is enough, you don't like it, then get the fuck out of here, I don't like you inferiors fuckers too"! Our western rulers are fucking weak, but this is going to change, that is why I like the american president so much!!!!
S

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #10 on: October 19, 2006, 10:00:37 AM »
I find Hijabs sexy as (at least) five motherfuckkers!!!!!!!! No shirt, they (as Div would say) rock my nuts.

If both sides could learn some tolerance, the world would be a safer place. For some reason radicals get a free pass on being tolerant so the rest of us have to accomodate them by tolerating intolerance.

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
« Reply #11 on: October 19, 2006, 10:14:26 AM »
I find Hijabs sexy as (at least) five motherfuckkers!!!!!!!! No shirt, they (as Div would say) rock my nuts.

If both sides could learn some tolerance, the world would be a safer place. For some reason radicals get a free pass on being tolerant so the rest of us have to accomodate them by tolerating intolerance.

You think Mrs. Muzzies should be able to teach non-muslim kids in her fucking burka?

Not forgetting this slut was an english teacher... does facial expressions account for nothing in english class? It did in my day!

islam needs banning in the west, plain and fucking simple... Any immigrant like these should be sent to a islamic state.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #12 on: October 19, 2006, 12:18:50 PM »
Maybe if they Muslim population did more to prevent the radicals from soiling there good name they would be better off.

i can only speak for pakistan but as such wont ever hapen there...

lets say Family A speaks out...

3 days later family A gets wiped out..

you keep a low profile and keep your mouth shut...hell some group thats not islamist might do it for the money :-\

you cant have guards around you all the time...and them guards might or might protect ya when the time comes :-\
carpe` vaginum!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #13 on: October 19, 2006, 12:20:26 PM »

Doc...lmao...you REALLY need to find a woman willing to wear one for ya to just get that fetish out of your system once and for all man...
carpe` vaginum!

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: October 19, 2006, 12:25:51 PM »
Hmm... toxic, the president of planet mars has sent me a message!
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #15 on: October 19, 2006, 12:51:03 PM »
I agree as well, shouldn't be someone's or the government's priority to look our for your beliefs.

body88, good post man. I too have come across muslims like that. They're fucking western as any on this forum, but yet they still get pushy when issues like this come and refuse to acknowledge them. They're so passionate about being muslim, yet they're walking around in skirts and being whores, but get all pissy when it comes to eating pork. LOL

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #16 on: October 19, 2006, 12:59:36 PM »

lol meltdown!!! ;D

and i didn't even have to try! ;D
carpe` vaginum!

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: October 19, 2006, 01:09:15 PM »

lol meltdown!!! ;D

and i didn't even have to try! ;D

Huh? Tryna add some humour you damned muzzie cunt! ::)
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: October 19, 2006, 02:08:49 PM »

To complete that picture all you need to do is put a smear of white on that mars face's nose.  ;D

body88

« Reply #19 on: October 19, 2006, 03:14:48 PM »
I agree as well, shouldn't be someone's or the government's priority to look our for your beliefs.

body88, good post man. I too have come across Muslims like that. They're fucking western as any on this forum, but yet they still get pushy when issues like this come and refuse to acknowledge them. They're so passionate about being Muslim, yet they're walking around in skirts and being whores, but get all pissy when it comes to eating pork. LOL

EXACTLY. I have no problem with Muslim people. Non radical Muslims are actually very good people. The thing that gets me is like you said. Muslims enjoying all the perks of western life. But when you bring up valid points they are offended because they are "practicing" Muslims. Only on the weekdays tho ::) On the weekend sex out of wedlock is perfectly acceptable.

The Muslim community could solve MOST of its problems if they opened there mind a bit and took a long hard look at themselves. The radicals are destroying everything for these people. The world has had enough of the bullshit. It is not just America.

My father is an Italian immigrant. He does not  speak Italian much. You know why? His parents taught him when he was Young English was his first language and he should be proud of his Italian heritage but also thankfull for the opportunity's America afforded him. I am a proud American Italian. I was born here. So I do not classify myself as a Italian American like my father. One should be proud of there faith and have every right to practice it. but people also need to understand this is America and we need to be tolerant, but they also need to accept the ways of our culture.

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #20 on: October 19, 2006, 03:35:01 PM »
I have mixed feelings on this one. I dont really understand why these women refuse to uncover their faces... just the face. Doesn't make any sense since the burka is not necessary in Islam, whereas hijab is(covering of the head, arms and legs)
follow the arrows

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: October 19, 2006, 05:01:33 PM »
I have mixed feelings on this one. I dont really understand why these women refuse to uncover their faces...

Because they're fucking stupid. I will defend people who are caught up in the middle, but not stupid shit like this.

This case reminds me of this one girl I was with and I dropped down a perpperoni pizza right in front of her and she like freaked out and made a huge deal out of it. Keep in mind this girl was in a skirt and tank top.  ::) WOW WHAT A FAITH LOVING MUSLIM HUH.  ::)

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #22 on: October 19, 2006, 08:48:26 PM »
Huh? Tryna add some humour you damned muzzie cunt! ::)

STFU a humanity hating cunny....

me tinks me is gonna be a buddhist...

they love everyone...
carpe` vaginum!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #23 on: October 19, 2006, 08:49:38 PM »
I have mixed feelings on this one. I dont really understand why these women refuse to uncover their faces... just the face. Doesn't make any sense since the burka is not necessary in Islam, whereas hijab is(covering of the head, arms and legs)

low class fucks man low class fucks...

i usually rag on punjabis for such but i've know quite a few sindis that are the same...

makes me fume >:(
carpe` vaginum!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #24 on: October 19, 2006, 08:52:21 PM »

EXACTLY. I have no problem with Muslim people. Non radical Muslims are actually very good people. The thing that gets me is like you said. Muslims enjoying all the perks of western life. But when you bring up valid points they are offended because they are "practicing" Muslims. Only on the weekdays tho ::) On the weekend sex out of wedlock is perfectly acceptable.

The Muslim community could solve MOST of its problems if they opened there mind a bit and took a long hard look at themselves. The radicals are destroying everything for these people. The world has had enough of the bullshit. It is not just America.

western life and islam and juidaism (sp?) and christanity are easlity intigerated into eachother...

LACK OF EDUCATION is the culprit..

remember my thread blaming blacks for african muslim crimes..

well (sigh) i wanted someone with the intelligence to point out that the problem is economics...powerty...so cial mores...not the race or religion

no one did..

damn cu nts >:(
carpe` vaginum!