Author Topic: Has anyone used Masteron  (Read 2218 times)

wampyri

Has anyone used Masteron
« on: October 19, 2006, 07:41:18 AM »
Hello all,

Has anyone used masteron I'm thinking of adding it to the end of my test e cycle for perhaps 5 weeks stop the test and run this up until 4 days before pct its available in the uk how did people find it?

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
Re: Has anyone used Masteron
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2006, 07:44:46 AM »
Hello all,

Has anyone used masteron I'm thinking of adding it to the end of my test e cycle for perhaps 5 weeks stop the test and run this up until 4 days before pct its available in the uk how did people find it?

Masteron is an AAS used as a cutting drug/hardener mainly by competition bodybuilders.  Very similar to Anavar in effect.

It's not that popular, so it won't be on many lists and there's no huge demand for it because other drugs can do the same thing for a cheaper price.

Many people have used Winstrol in lieu of Masteron to harden.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2006, 08:00:04 AM »
I used it once. Muscles felt harder & I was stronger. Like DIV said it's really expensive & there's things out there that will basically the same thing. I found it from an underground lab.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2006, 08:28:13 AM »
I used it once. Muscles felt harder & I was stronger. Like DIV said it's really expensive & there's things out there that will basically the same thing. I found it from an underground lab.

I knew one guy who swore by Masteron, but he was a hardgainer who was already cut, so the Masteron just made him even more chiseled.

It's really just a preference.

I've seen people cut up with all kinds of AAS.

DIV

wampyri

« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2006, 08:44:44 AM »
Thanks guys I was thinking about finishing with tren but thought it may hinder PCT and masteron sounds good Im on test only at the moment and I always lose BF on test.

jmt1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2006, 03:31:06 PM »
Thanks guys I was thinking about finishing with tren but thought it may hinder PCT and masteron sounds good Im on test only at the moment and I always lose BF on test.

i love tren as part of a pre contest or cutting cycle ...i only tried masteron once and i'm not sure i got much out of it.

whitewidow

« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2006, 12:03:35 AM »
Masteron is an AAS used as a cutting drug/hardener mainly by competition bodybuilders.  Very similar to Anavar in effect.

It's not that popular, so it won't be on many lists and there's no huge demand for it because other drugs can do the same thing for a cheaper price.

Many people have used Winstrol in lieu of Masteron to harden.

DIV

I have not tried it- but its way mor androgenic than anavar- its on alot of peoples list-alot of suppliers have even added masteron enanthate also.id say it is in high demand in he competition circles-just not popualr among gymrats who do not compete.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: October 20, 2006, 12:29:06 AM »
I have not tried it- but its way mor androgenic than anavar- its on alot of peoples list-alot of suppliers have even added masteron enanthate also.id say it is in high demand in he competition circles-just not popualr among gymrats who do not compete.

You might be right, Widow....

I don't see it on many lists, though and I don't know of anyone who is desperate for it.

I know many people, however, that are always wanting pharmaceutical grade Halotestin.

That is probably the highest demand oral now, very expensive.

DIV

whitewidow

« Reply #8 on: October 20, 2006, 12:33:20 AM »

I don't see it on many lists, though and I don't know of anyone who is desperate for it.

I know many people, however, that are always wanting pharmaceutical grade Halotestin.

Yeah you are right- I hear finding high grade halotestin powder is not easy- the halotestin that most ugls have in stock is not nearly the same quality as upjohns halotestin- the pure raw material is just too hard and expensive to get- the ugl's like british dragon and many others just have poor grade halotestin-

DIV

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #9 on: October 20, 2006, 09:47:35 PM »

DIV
You're right, it's not on many list, but I don't understand the appeal of it if it's not for a comp cycle. Masteron is a waste if you're not already at an extremely low bf% IMO.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: October 20, 2006, 09:52:54 PM »
You're right, it's not on many list, but I don't understand the appeal of it if it's not for a comp cycle. Masteron is a waste if you're not already at an extremely low bf% IMO.

Agreed, and you know something?

Halotestin is more useful at low BF% than Masteron, esp in terms of training through low energy, the motivation and aggression it provides.

I really don't see Masteron as anything but a niche AAS like Primobolan.

It works, but there are cheaper alternatives that will do the same thing.

For the same price I'll take Halotestin over Masteron every single time.

Halo is the single most powerful oral I've ever experienced.

40MG makes me feel like a silverback...

DIV

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #11 on: October 20, 2006, 09:56:13 PM »
Agreed, and you know something?

DIV
I know a lot of things...what do you want to know ;)