Author Topic: How CLOSE are you to your PHYSIOLOGICAL Limit and What do you WANT to Attain?  (Read 5710 times)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
It is a given that we all adhere to a physiological limit as humans and we all get to determine where in that limit we feel is perfection.

While my physiological upper limit as a Lifetime Natural is around 190-200,2-4 percent bodyfat, as I am under 6 feet, I am not certain that I really want to be in that upper level.

I think 5-8 pound increase in muscle and I am at my personal ideal.

How do you feel about what your limit is and where you are in development and what you IDEALLY want to accomplish?

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
 ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
I am not close, because my limits are infinite...right now im 210 5%bf , im fuggin re-Dick-You-Lous!!!
L

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
It seems to me that TA is way over his PSYCHOLOGICAL limit.

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
Mine keeps changing.. right now I'm 250 at around 11% clean (off gear) I think ideally I'd like to be around 245 at 7-8%
when I was younger I dreamed of being 240,250 etc.  when I got to 250,260 I wanted nothing more but to get back down to 220-230... I think I personally looked best at around 220 at 6-7%bf.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
Mine keeps changing.. right now I'm 250 at around 11% clean (off gear) I think ideally I'd like to be around 245 at 7-8%
when I was younger I dreamed of being 240,250 etc.  when I got to 250,260 I wanted nothing more but to get back down to 220-230... I think I personally looked best at around 220 at 6-7%bf.

So is the trend less is more more prevalent as of late?

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
It seems to me that TA is way over his PSYCHOLOGICAL limit.
Bwahaha. You win one (1) internet.  :)

DK II

• Getbig V
Bwahaha. You win one (1) internet.  :)

wow, now i have two (2).

fathead

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
It is a given that we all adhere to a physiological limit as humans and we all get to determine where in that limit we feel is perfection.

While my physiological upper limit as a Lifetime Natural is around 190-200,2-4 percent bodyfat, as I am under 6 feet, I am not certain that I really want to be in that upper level.

I think 5-8 pound increase in muscle and I am at my personal ideal.

How do you feel about what your limit is and where you are in development and what you IDEALLY want to accomplish?

Wow! You have horrible genetics son!

Your MAAAAaaaa

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • GETBIGS MINISTER OF SEXUAL HEALTH
As a lifetime Natural, I believe i can never get more than 200lbs of meat in my A$$ in my lifetime.....its about setting goals, physiologically I can get no further!

Someone Please show 5 naturals who have had more than 200lbs of meat in their a$$ under 6ft, nobody can!!!!,,,.........blah blah blah blah

keep telling everyone your theories and eventually you will belive them son!!!!

ta ta
Pm me for STI advice @ NO COST

SDMF

• Getbig II
First, I am nowhere near my expectations, but in a way I don;'t want to be as it is a means to what can drive me

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
I am not close, because my limits are infinite...right now im 210 5%bf , im fuggin re-Dick-You-Lous!!!

hahahahaha, you just continue to spew the bullshit eh?

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
TA your avatar is the gayest fucking thing ive ever seen ::)

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
has anyone ever wondered if ta keeps trumpeting the "all drugs" and "no naturals over 200 pounds" bullshit nonstop because he has really shitty genes? guy looks like all he's ever done is run on a treadmill and work his arms. i've seen better legs on paraplegics.

DK II

• Getbig V
has anyone ever wondered if ta keeps trumpeting the "all drugs" and "no naturals over 200 pounds" bullshit nonstop because he has really shitty genes? guy looks like all he's ever done is run on a treadmill and work his arms. i've seen better legs on paraplegics.

lol

The True Adonis

• Getbig V

How come nobody can produce any of the 200 and 200 plus specimens?

DK II

• Getbig V

hey TA, i found your sweater.

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?

how come you look like you used to lick the blender clean while it was still running?

Darth Muscle

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Remember 01/31/07

Because "all natural" is a myth.  Unless you live on a farm, grow your own food, and never use protein powders and creatine, then you are not all natural.  All the growth hormone and steroids in the food we eat everyday preclude that assumption.  All you have to do is go to a middle or high school and look at the kids today versus 10 years ago.

TheGoldenPrince

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
That doesn't mean you can't stay off drugs and eat natural though. Don't feed me yer b.s. excuses kid.
Team Goodrum!

tomr1976

• Time Out
  • Getbig III

Actually I think I remember a few people posting stuff about Adam using roids.  Someone over on MD did, and I know people on here have in the past.  Can't remember who at the moment, though.  He must not have known how to properly cycle...

Darth Muscle

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Remember 01/31/07
That doesn't mean you can't stay off drugs and eat natural though. Don't feed me yer b.s. excuses kid.

Who asked you?

Darth Muscle

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Remember 01/31/07
Exactly.

BTW, have you thought about what victory slogan you would like to have printed on a T shirt after you pounce TA in the "duel"?  I bet those would sell like hotcakes on getbig... 

He pussied out.  But we all knew that was coming.  Karma is a bitch tho....... ;D

TheGoldenPrince

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Who asked you?

Stop mumbling to yerself kid, before I give ya a few good slaps... ;)
Team Goodrum!

Darth Muscle

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Remember 01/31/07
Stop mumbling to yerself kid, before I give ya a few good slaps... ;)

Ok gramps....... :o