Author Topic: what is with this widespread of....  (Read 3107 times)

jarhead

• Getbig III
  • First name Mister. Last name "T".
Re: what is with this widespread of....
« Reply #25 on: October 20, 2006, 09:24:36 AM »
I like Goth chicks - they're up for anything and they're honest about whether or not they enjoy it.  Finding a good looking one is a challenge though.

I concur completely.  I don't get EMO guys or this trend.  I just don't get it.  it is not how they look but how they act.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #26 on: October 20, 2006, 09:32:05 AM »
Some guys will jump through any hoop to get pussy, especially young guys who don't know any better.  I've jumped through a few myself, but nothing like that.  I'd guess they're just shooting themselves in the foot, but whatever.

Adam Empire

• Getbig IV
  • Gobias Industries
« Reply #27 on: October 20, 2006, 10:28:34 AM »
Hey, the more of these skinny clowns that are out there - the better us guys that work out look.  I am pretty big, but look like a monster next to these types... (and yes, girls dig guys with muscles over guys with eye shadow).
Motherboy (the band).

ChinoXL

« Reply #28 on: October 20, 2006, 10:46:50 AM »
The dumbass haircuts are what confuses the hell out of me?  Some sort of unsymmetrical, 80's Salt n Pepa, Shaquita-ass but on white GUYS shite.   :-\

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #29 on: October 20, 2006, 11:25:13 AM »

I see these idiots from time to time and it's all I can do to not laugh in their face.

Whatever retarded fashion trends come and go, there will always be a healthy supply of women for a good looking,muscular dude.

finurface

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #30 on: October 20, 2006, 11:28:55 AM »
emo     

An entire subculture of people (usually angsty teens) with a fake personality. The concept of Emo is actually a vicious cycle that never ends, to the utter failing of humanity, and it goes something like this:

1. Girls say they like "sensitive guys" (lie)
2. Guy finds out, so he listens to faggy emo music and dresses like a dork so chicks will see that he is sensitive and not afraid to express himself (lie). He dyes his hair black, wraps himself in a stupid looking scarf, develops an eating disorder, and rants about how "nobody understands".
3. Now an emo guy, he meets Emo chick and they start dating, talking about how their well-off suburban lifestyles are terrible and depressing (lie)
4. Emo guy is just too much of a pussy. His penis is too small, he's too depressed to bathe, and has more mood swings than emo chick, and he doesn't even have a menstrual cycle. Emo chick dumps him, saying "It's not you, it's me." (lie) as she drives off with Wayne, the school jock and captain of the football team.
5. Emo guy goes home and cries, proceeds to write a weak song and strum a single string on his acoustic guitar. Another emo chick sees how he is so in touch with his feelings, and the cycle continues.

This is the sad truth of the emo lifestyle/music, and now that I look at how pathetic it really is, maybe the emos DO have something to cry about!

When she sees how sensitive and emo I have become, she'll definately go out with me!

Jr. Yates

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: October 20, 2006, 11:39:31 AM »
I see these idiots from time to time and it's all I can do to not laugh in their face.

Whatever retarded fashion trends come and go, there will always be a healthy supply of women for a good looking,muscular dude.
amen.
bodybuildersreality.com

hangclean

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32 on: October 20, 2006, 01:59:56 PM »
You guys that are giving these people shit need to think about how the typical bodybuilder dresses with the fanny pack and all.  I'm not saying I would want to look like one of those EMO fags but I dont know what is worse.