Author Topic: PDI UK - NOC: Predictions?  (Read 5610 times)

TouJours

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
PDI UK - NOC: Predictions?
« on: October 19, 2006, 04:18:21 PM »
The list of competitors is listed below. 

Any predictions as to the placings??  We all know from the board here that Sami Al Haddad is looking to come in hard and a bit bigger.  He took 3rd at the NY Night of Champions show last month - behind Lee and Andreas!.  The NY crowd went wild voicing their disagreement when Sami was announced as the third place finisher!!  Sami was a gentleman when it was announced SO I think he's going to look to heat it up on stage and get that higher finish!!

Any other thoughts?  Feelings?  Predictions? 

SAMI AL HADDAD from Bahrain, 7 time Mr. Bahrain, Muscle mania Mr. Pro World.

STEPH SINTON from Scotland, Mr. Scotland, NABBA Amateur and Pro Universe winner.

LEE PRIEST from Australia, now residing in the U.S., IFBB Ironman Pro Champion, IFBB San Francisco Pro Champion, IFBB Australia Grand Prix Pro Champion, 2006 PDI Night of Champions XXVII winner.

RAPHAEL LAPOIRIE from France, WPF French and World Champion.

ANDREAS FREY from Germany, NAC Mr. Germany, Mr. World, Mr. Universe.

RODNEY ST. CLOUD from U.S., NPC National Champion, 2006 Mr. Olympia competitor.

VALENTIN JABES from France, now residing in the U.S., IFBB French Champion

PER JUHL from Norway, Norwegian Champion

GEOFF HARGREAVES from England, NABBA Mr. England, Mr. UK, Mr. World

PHIL CARLON from England, NABBA Mr. England, Mr. Great Britain, NABBA Commonwealth Champion, NABBA Universe class winner

JASON CORRICK from England, 4 time NABBA Mr. Britain, Mr. Universe class winner

LIAM STEWART from Ireland, NABBA Irish Champion

JOSE FORTE from Spain, Spanish Champion

GILBERTO CIRIELLO from Italy, IBFA Mr. Italy, Mr. Universe

CHARLES MARIO from Brazil, NABBA Mr. Brazil, NABBA Amateur Universe winner.

GHGut

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Re: PDI UK - NoC: PREDICTIONS??
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2006, 07:49:18 PM »
Top 6--no particular order...
Lee Priest, Sami Al Hadad, Rodney St. Cloud, Val Jabes, Steph Sinton or Geoff Hargreaves, Andreas Frey.

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2006, 07:55:52 PM »
No RHINO?

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2006, 08:11:55 PM »
No RHINO?

LOL, he sure does not wanna miss his peak by 2 hours and embarrass himself again.  If he just had 2 more hours things would have been different.   ::)

Triple-H_2005

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • I mostly lurk...
« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2006, 08:13:53 PM »
I predict that I don't give a crap because except for Lee Priest, none of these guys could win an IFBB event.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2006, 08:21:52 PM »

Any other thoughts?  Feelings?  Predictions? 

I'll go out on a limb here and say Lee's gonna win.    ::)
Ron: "I am lazy."

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2006, 08:30:05 PM »
LOL, he sure does not wanna miss his peak by 2 hours and embarrass himself again.  If he just had 2 more hours things would have been different.   ::)

you give Rhino too much credit..that window of oppertunity seems too long

isn't he a stock broker? perhaps he should focus more energy in that area
Here comes the money shot

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #7 on: October 19, 2006, 09:34:28 PM »
I think there are also a couple of russians competing.  They were supposed to be at the NOC but couldn't get there Visas.  They are supposed to be huge and look awesome.

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #8 on: October 19, 2006, 09:45:19 PM »
I predict that I don't give a crap because except for Lee Priest, none of these guys could win an IFBB event.

I think Andreas Frey could

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: PDI UK - NOC: Predictions?
« Reply #9 on: October 19, 2006, 10:03:08 PM »
I think Andreas Frey could

agreed.  I also believe his mug on a cover would outsell most IFBB guys

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #10 on: October 19, 2006, 10:33:09 PM »
agreed.  I also believe his mug on a cover would outsell most IFBB guys

With the right marketing Frey would easily be more marketable than Coleman, by far.  Coleman was not marketable at all.  One of the worst ever.  Frey has everything to be a marketing giant for the PDI.

Sami The Black-smith

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • You dont have to be the BIGGEST to be the BEST!
« Reply #11 on: October 20, 2006, 12:08:24 AM »
The list of competitors is listed below. 

Any predictions as to the placings??  We all know from the board here that Sami Al Haddad is looking to come in hard and a bit bigger.  He took 3rd at the NY Night of Champions show last month - behind Lee and Andreas!.  The NY crowd went wild voicing their disagreement when Sami was announced as the third place finisher!!  Sami was a gentleman when it was announced SO I think he's going to look to heat it up on stage and get that higher finish!!

Well, when i did the show in NY i was coming to place the top six and make sure that every one knows  me ;)  but now NO one knows what i got for UK NOC  :o

I respect the Judges and i believe they did the right thing, if u will ask me i will answer u that i was 1st ;D coz i will always see my self THE BEST and thats why we keep good judges in the show....

as the guys said there are some names not listed yet, and there are some guys going to come in better shape, end of the Talk ( BEST MAN WINs always ) as long as u do ur home work ;D

am leaving today night my timing to london, and REALLY cant wait to stand on the stage... i got every thing ready, my size, my shape, my lines, my NEW posing routine that cost me nearly $250 for the costum and the dj to make the music and thanks to (DJ OutLaw) my Aim is top 3 this time, i just wish Not to lose my bag again with the airlines like NY..!

some people saying lots of bad things about the PDI..!!  but u dont know nothing about it till u come to the show or u become part of it...... if i will write the great things in it, i will finish pages but i only can say PDI is the best thing ever happened to the sport... WAIT 2007 and u will hear and see :o

~ The Black Smith ~

Dr. Shock

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: October 20, 2006, 12:54:34 AM »
Steve Sinton is not competing in this show. I spoke to him after he won the Pro Universe two weeks ago.

kmhphoto

• Expert
  • Getbig IV
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #13 on: October 20, 2006, 01:26:04 AM »
Steve Sinton is not competing in this show. I spoke to him after he won the Pro Universe two weeks ago.

Has he been paid yet for the NY NOC? There was a posting on uk-muscle which said he hadn't.

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #14 on: October 20, 2006, 01:34:33 AM »
that cost me nearly $250 for the costum

you realize that most people in the audience think costums are lame?

Hurricane Beef !

• Getbig V
  • Beat Coach, Wes & Chaos So Bad . . .
« Reply #15 on: October 20, 2006, 01:39:31 AM »
Has he been paid yet for the NY NOC? There was a posting on uk-muscle which said he hadn't.

How much money was owed to him at the point at which you had spoken to him? Were any other competetors who had not been paid?

What is the prise money break down for this show?

The Beef

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #16 on: October 20, 2006, 02:19:29 AM »
How much money was owed to him at the point at which you had spoken to him? Were any other competetors who had not been paid?

What is the prise money break down for this show?

The Beef

Everyone was paid for the NOC.  I think Kevin means for another show.  They were all paid a couple weeks ago.  The money was wire transfered.  Kevin is just trying to start more shit.  Means nothing.  Everyone was paid ask Sami, Lee, Andreas and the others.  What Stinton was the only one.  Come on you can do better than that.

Sami The Black-smith

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #17 on: October 20, 2006, 02:25:51 AM »
Everyone was paid for the NOC.  I think Kevin means for another show.  They were all paid a couple weeks ago.  The money was wire transfered.  Kevin is just trying to start more shit.  Means nothing.  Everyone was paid ask Sami, Lee, Andreas and the others.  What Stinton was the only one.  Come on you can do better than that.

We all got PAID the time the Drug test results arraived....got the E.mail to supply PDI with my bank account number and details, i reply the same day and in 2 days i got it in my Account..

~ The Black Smith ~

Hurricane Beef !

• Getbig V
  • Beat Coach, Wes & Chaos So Bad . . .
« Reply #18 on: October 20, 2006, 03:36:47 AM »
Thats sweet Sami, can I borrow a few bucks?

The Beef

Sami The Black-smith

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #19 on: October 20, 2006, 03:46:18 AM »
Thats sweet Sami, can I borrow a few bucks?

The Beef

you Name it Bro.... ;)  just make sure u pay me back with interset ;D
~ The Black Smith ~

kmhphoto

• Expert
  • Getbig IV
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #20 on: October 20, 2006, 03:58:27 AM »

Don't shoot the messenger.
There was a post on UK-Muscle yesterday from a friend of Steph saying that he had not been paid.
Are you going to be there Keith or is this another show you'll be commenting on from afar?
Seems the most ardent of PDI supporters don't go to the shows?
Are you supplying the T-Shirts?

How did your friend do with the hair she was selling?

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #21 on: October 20, 2006, 08:05:08 AM »
Costumes are gay

Chris Glass

• Getbig II
  • Wow!! That's exciting!
« Reply #22 on: October 20, 2006, 08:15:25 AM »
I'd expect Priest and S. Cloud to fair very well.  This may be the arena where guys like  Arntz, Mike Dragna, Box Long, Richard Jones (where's he been), etc. that aren't placing well could shine.  I think it would be good to see the other guys that would blow most of us away, but can't move ahead do well.  Even JD Dawadu, definitely Frank Mcgrath, and Aaron Baker would be great to see.  My thoughts...
Truly,
Chris Glass

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #23 on: October 20, 2006, 08:23:05 AM »
Don't shoot the messenger.
There was a post on UK-Muscle yesterday from a friend of Steph saying that he had not been paid.

Did you contact Steph to verify?

Cause anyone can log onto a message board and say anything.

You've posted this repeatedly and it goes against what other PDI athletes have said here.  Given your track record for bashing the PDI, you're probably not viewed as the most credible source for bad news regarding the PDI- especially since we've heard others got their check.

The likelihood of all the guys getting paid except Stephen, then you happening to run across a thread on it, then happening to repeat it over and over on getbig.com, a place where you have bashed them constantly...

Let's just say it's hard to accept news when it's repeated over and over from one biased source.  Please get Sinton's cousin to post here, or contact him to verify, or call up Wayne.  But "I heard that..." coming from a known IFBB guy like yourself just smacks of *blah*.

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #24 on: October 20, 2006, 08:30:14 AM »
PDI is going to pay Lee preist again i see....when will this annoyance cease to exist..
L